Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Please I Need A Good Job Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Good Job Urgently (353 Views)

Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job / Do You Want To Secure A Good Job In Nigeria? Top 5 Factors You Should Consider / No Good Job? –try These Top 7 Nigerian ICT Jobs With High Employment Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Good Job Urgently by engrgd(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hello! Good People,
My name is Gerald and I am a graduate of Electrical/Electronics Engineering with good computer skill in Software and Hardware Installation and Maintenance, Cloud Computing and Security, CCTV monitoring and Computer Network Troubleshooting, Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Ability to use IT to communicate information. I can also teach Computer Education excellently. I am a good Digital Device and Equipment Sales and Maintenance Personnel.
I am willing to be trained and undergo series of training in any other field as will be required for effective organisational excellence.
Please help a brother with an opportunity to improve himself and contribute to society.
I will forward my cv once it is requested.
I currently reside in Oregun Ikeja, Lagos and willing to relocate.
Enclosed is my email and mobile contact
geraldugoanochie@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Procter & Gamble Nigeria Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / International Rescue Committee Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / How To Apply For Orrix Reatly & Construction Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.