Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? (587 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? by Michael004: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please can some one tell me when uncle kanu will be coming to Lagos for rally. Or python don dance too much on him ni. Bros, we dey expect you pleaaaaaase. Abeg, na question I ask and also na beg I beg o grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? by TheKingdom: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Michael004:
Please can some one tell me when uncle kanu will be coming to Lagos for rally. Or python don dance too much on him ni. Bros, we dey expect you pleaaaaaase. Abeg, na question I ask and also na beg I beg o grin grin

You forgot your country is very corrupt, confusion everywhere, and President missing. What happened to all of that, yet on your mind is kanu?

Why? Because he gives you erection or you are too much of a coward to deal with issues affecting you or Lagos abi

1 Like

Re: Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? by Throwback: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ohamadike will visit Lagos to come receive the chieftancy title of "Okanlawon".

The great Ohamadike who outran every moving living and non living thing while escaping upon sighting the zoo army.

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? by Michael004: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
TheKingdom:

You forgot your country is very corrupt, confusion everywhere, and President missing. What happened to all of that, yet on your mind is kanu?

Why? Because he gives you erection or you are too much of a coward to deal with issues affecting you or Lagos abi
I don hear you, when he dey come na wetin I asked. Not epistle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? by Michael004: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Throwback:
Ohamadike will visit Lagos to come receive the chieftancy title of "Okanlawon".

The great Ohamadike who outran every moving living and non living thing while escaping upon sighting the zoo army.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? by samebony1: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
I heard he is already in Lagos, hiding from the Dancing Python

1 Like

Re: Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? by BlackDBagba: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
He's on The Young Shall Grow bus... I think it broke down on the way... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? by Guestlander: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
samebony1:
I heard he is already in Lagos, hiding from the Dancing Python

The python ate him as snack after dancing.

3 Likes

Re: Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? by arewaboy01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
HAHAHA....that coward

1 Like

Re: Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? by Theakthedream: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol.....Lagos and Kaduna to be precise.

Nnamdi Kanu must Resume or Resign....
#Ourmumudondo

1 Like

Re: Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? by Osezua: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
kano has been killed.
Re: Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, When Are You Coming To Lagos Na? by AfonjaConehead: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Theakthedream:
Lol.....Lagos and Kaduna to be precise.

Nnamdi Kanu must Resume or Resign....
#Ourmumudondo

Osezua:
kano has been killed.
Michael004:
Please can some one tell me when uncle kanu will be coming to Lagos for rally. Or python don dance too much on him ni. Bros, we dey expect you pleaaaaaase. Abeg, na question I ask and also na beg I beg o cry
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

France And UK Deny Allegations That They Are Sponsoring Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra / Nigeria Is Like The Bewildered Couple...... --tinubu / Independence Day: Detach Yourselves From APC - Wike Tells Market Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.