Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement (65809 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by praizblog: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lilian Afegbai is a Nigerian actress and presenter, she rose to fame after her stay in the Big Brother Hotshots house.

She took to her Instagram page moments ago to show her dissapointment and how she is doing
She wrote:

Ps-Not judging!!just read between the lines and get the message.. I get it,desperate times call for desperate measures.It feels like the fame is leaving you and you have to do whatever it takes to stay in the news.I was almost lost as well till I had to grow up and reevaluate myself.I asked myself one question.What is it you really want Temporary fame or consistency?? Do u want to be controversial and have temporary fame? Or do u want to go slow steady and remain relevant for a very long time?I picked relevance.Do you want to have 700,000 fake followers or do you want to have 300 loyal followers? I picked 300 loyal followers.Do u want moi moi endorsement or do u want to get fried rice,chicken and salad endorsement? I picked fried rice.At some point I want to let loose and go nude and twerk all day but then I can do that in my bathroom and still smile.Do u want to be on instablog everyday or do u want to be on Linda ikeji or bellanaija once a month Anyways what am trying to say is that,never forget your values and don't always go with the trend.It is not easy cause am still learning how this shit called life,fame,popularity works cause am still not there yet But guess what You can be sexy with clothes on.... Lilian take note .The sky is enough for all the stars I want to know your thoughts really

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZLhM0In2B5/?hl=en&taken-by=lillyafe

Guys what your thoughts on all what she says?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by praizblog: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
See the unclad photo of gifty she's talking about

See more of her uncles photos here >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/nude-pictures-will-only-get-you.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Silvertrinity(f): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
God bless this lady.

People like seeking temporary relevance

I wonder what happened to self esteem undecided

258 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by GloriaNinja(f): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
undecided GIFTY IS A NO-TALENT TRASH... HER TALENT IS NUDITY AND LIES.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Jaytecq(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
ki lo kan mi angry

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by mzlove100: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Setpredict10: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
lol.....Good advise @ Lilian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by obajoey(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
her selling point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Adaumunocha(f): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
She did not mention gifty! These bloggers can bring about Third world war!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by sotall(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sucker punch
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Nostradamu(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
"Moi-moi endorsement", Lmfdao! grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by wenson(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by 36govs: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
HATE SPEECH .... ARREST LOADING

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Interviewer: Mr Jack, what have you got to say about this?

Me: The ting goes skrrra pap pap ka ka ka. Skibidi pap pap & a pu pu drrr boom. Skyaaa du du ku ku tun tun poom poom. Man's not hot bro

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by COdeGenesis: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jealousy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by twentyk(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
abeg who get 1k wey him nor use again....make man pikin chop today....gifty koh,moi moi ni...mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tah angry make polithiefcians and pasturz begin endorse am like DANIELLA OKEKE nd CO. first grin
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Kingluqman89(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na you talk am...
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Narldon: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Mystic1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Any moi moi she endorses is definitely not tasty.

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Atlantia(f): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lilian! cheesy grin
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by free2ryhme: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
praizblog:
Lilian Afegbai is a Nigerian actress and presenter, she rose to fame after her stay in the Big Brother Hotshots house.

She took to her Instagram page moments ago to show her dissapointment and how she is doing
She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZLhM0In2B5/?hl=en&taken-by=lillyafe

Guys what your thoughts on all what she says?

Wetin happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Roon9(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Self righteousness! For the life of me I honestly don't get how people effortlessly find the the strength with which jump on other people's business.

If you want to advice a person you call them privately and talk to them. Social media rant is counter productive cheap and hypocritical!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by tommybliss007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by countsparrow: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Everybody don turn technical adviser.... Na wa o, whatever happened to mind your own business... Na people like dis bottle dey break ontop dem head when fight break out....

Moi moi o, akara o, akamu o... None wey d so called Lillian sef get, so whats d fuss! Naija people and pokenosing sha

6 Likes

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by MisterGrace: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Joseunlimited(f): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin I love it when I see ladies saying the truth

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Disneylady(f): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
You nailed it girl....you don't have to be unclad just for fame.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' / Grand P Proposes To Eudoxie Yao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.