Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement (65782 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by netflicks(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
That's no body's business abi is it your body?
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by free2ryhme: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
itsRhamzy:
pls what is the name of the idiot that said that shhiiit on live radio?

Google

'The ting goes by Michael Dapaah'
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
God bless you my sister for this truth wey u talk... only if they will hear! opening boobs and nyash everywhere. smh
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by twentyk(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Worwor:
1k na em u wan take chop food today? Begger for that matter. If I slap your head.
pls ooo dont slap my head ooo....i will just faint....na ask i ask baba...y u vex?
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by laryom1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:
your just on every page grin grin
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Narldon: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
laryom1:
your just on every page grin grin

my brother,

See what joblessness has caused cheesy

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by laryom1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by HawkToBar(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Interviewer: Mr Jack, what have you got to say about this?

Me: The ting goes skrrra pap pap ka ka ka. Skibidi pap pap & a pu pu drrr boom. Skyaaa du du ku ku tun tun poom poom. Man's not hot bro
what's the name of the song?
I first heard in intelligentTope comedy video about iphone8. pls Bruv
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
HawkToBar:

what's the name of the song?
I first heard in intelligentTope comedy video about iphone8. pls Bruv
Man's Not Hot
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by riyanxeally(f): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
as much as I utter in gifty naughtiness atimes shes just hustling n trying to be something I think shes going bout it the wrong way tho...truth be told wats d damn business of this lady does she know if gifty likes moi moi endorsement....over sabinus maam remove d spec in ur eyes bfre removing d log in another's eyes...she could ve privately dm gifty if she meant well....m sure shes gat her gory secrets
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Gracyswizy(f): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
That's my kinda lady,if we have so many ladies with this mindset at peak of Nigeria affairs, Nigeria won't be as backward as it is now, ndi osu imi,you can debate all you like under my post,that's exactly where you guys belong,yes,under me cool
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Abukibiki: 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Did nudes earn Kim Kardasian moi-moi wraps?kim k.did same and earned her Zobo??��
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Skywardz101: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
dats nad d full picture, she was totally Naked .... check them here http://taab101.com.ng
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by junnyjake(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Roon9:
Self righteousness! For the life of me I honestly don't get how people effortlessly find the the strength with which jump on other people's business.

If you want to advice a person you call them privately and talk to them. Social media rant is counter productive cheap and hypocritical!

Others would learn from it.
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by countsparrow: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Viergeachar:

Vaseline crew member spotted!

Why are you acting like a cretinous Bleep*tard, whatever she does is her business... what happened to live and let's live? Na ur body she expose?

I don't think i need a nude picture to relieve myself, there are so many girls loitering the streets of Lagos...
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by iswallker(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gifty that has no gift....

She walked away from a marriage then claimed she was never married...

No good can come out of her or any man that associates with her..
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Hephzibeulah: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
praizblog:
Lilian Afegbai is a Nigerian actress and presenter, she rose to fame after her stay in the Big Brother Hotshots house.

She took to her Instagram page moments ago to show her dissapointment and how she is doing
She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZLhM0In2B5/?hl=en&taken-by=lillyafe

Guys what your thoughts on all what she says?

This is so on point
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
I nor wan talk cos dis 1ne pass me... Hey what are u expecting?? I SAY no commente! FULLSTOP
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by mindtricks: 1:53am On Sep 20, 2017
This one, shey na gift abi na curse
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by TinaAnita(f): 1:54am On Sep 20, 2017
Going unclad might get her a big fat endorsement who knows?
Everyone can't act alike.
What works for you may not work for her so let her do whatever pleases her dear Lilian. Mind your business will you?
Thank you!
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:37am On Sep 20, 2017
but I wanna ask why is lalasticlala or d MOD removing Praizeblog link dis days abi una dey beef d small blog ni... why u no dey do dt for other blogs... we all crop news from IG so why.... abi I don offend una..... anyway u b big fish nah.... wetin small fish go do in d river
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Barzinime(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
She didn't mention a name...so stop assuming
Roon9:
Self righteousness! For the life of me I honestly don't get how people effortlessly find the the strength with which jump on other people's business.

If you want to advice a person you call them privately and talk to them. Social media rant is counter productive cheap and hypocritical!
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Omoze88: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
She did not mention gifty! These bloggers can bring about Third world war!
I am telling you! .... She just advised generally oo.... Even the war don start for nairaland sef
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Assassin101: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Like d oda bitch; moheeda, she'll end up in d trash where ppl like her belong
Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Kaycely: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Roon9:

This is d only comment that makes so much sense to me...
My opinion....Lilian is d one seeking attention here....Gifty is already established name but you....nobody know you exist

Re: Lilian Afeghai Blasts Gifty: Nude Pictures Will Only Get You Moi-Moi Endorsement by Officer101(m): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Iranu

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins