Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 AM

Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) (34479 Views)

Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women / Man Who Survived A Horrible Gas Explosion At Home, Shares His Transformation(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
‎A young man identified as Olughu Ogbonnia Oko‎ has revealed how he was saved from an industrial hazard which happened to him some months back at his place of work in Onitsha, Anambra state. According to him, he was mixing a chemical with steam water before an explosion which got him occurred. Read his testimony below as shared on Facebook;

My testimony. I thank God for delivering me from this industrial hazard that happened to me at my place of work, God really saved me. It happened on 28/ July /2017,at a company I work with in onitsha. A chemical (costic soda ),we are using for work, I when I was mixing with steamed water, it over reacted and blowed off ,on my attempt to escape it got me.

It was terrible, my back got burned. I was admitted to a hospital where I was receiving treatment for over one month. But in all God was there for me, His Grace was and is sufficient for me . Join me my beloved brethren of Igboist to Thank God for He has done marvellously to me, All glory, honour and adoration be unto Him, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/young-man-cheats-death-chemical-exploded-place-work-photos.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
HE CHEATED ON DEATH INDEED.

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by shunletsam(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
God is great

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
damn
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
cheesy

To God be the glory for giving you the power to cheat death.

Truly your time to die never come jarri.

8 Likes

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank God shocked

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by digoster(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank God for him

He should also thank God bubu is not around
It would have been worse sad

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by orbis(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerian hispitals just tire me.....see how dirty the walls look....jeez

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Kingluqman89(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank God for your life alaiye.

But this man is trying to show us satellite view of Biafra on his back.
LOL

Quote me and roam naked in market.
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by fk001(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
I hope it is not a fake drug company.

Just joking: Dgrincheesy

You should have follow the appropriate safety precautions.
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
orbis:
Nigerian hispitals just tire me.....see how dirty the walls look....jeez
The torn stretcher fit cause hallucinations for nwa mmadu embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Freddybee: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ever seen 'Final Destination'? grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by fraudbad: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
j
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Alexrayz(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
‎A young man identified as Olughu Ogbonnia Oko‎ has revealed how he was saved from an industrial hazard which happened to him some months back at his place of work in Onitsha, Anambra state. According to him, he was mixing a chemical with steam water before an explosion which got him occurred. Read his testimony below as shared on Facebook;

My testimony. I thank God for delivering me from this industrial hazard that happened to me at my place of work, God really saved me. It happened on 28/ July /2017,at a company I work with in onitsha. A chemical (costic soda ),we are using for work, I when I was mixing with steamed water, it over reacted and blowed off ,on my attempt to escape it got me.

It was terrible, my back got burned. I was admitted to a hospital where I was receiving treatment for over one month. But in all God was there for me, His Grace was and is sufficient for me . Join me my beloved brethren of Igboist to Thank God for He has done marvellously to me, All glory, honour and adoration be unto Him, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/young-man-cheats-death-chemical-exploded-place-work-photos.html

Amen. Don't know y final destination is coming to my mind o

1 Like

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
This is harzadeous, Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Everythinggoes: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
GOD is great
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
You see now,death sidon jeje person go dey cheat am,if death kill am now,people go dey blame.
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Glad he survived
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by jjbest123(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank God for your life,indeed it was not your time to die,you still have a purpose for living. God be praised,your works are marvellous in our sight, oh lord!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by mblarry1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
AMICI BROTHER!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Bluffly: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

To God be the glory for giving you the power to cheat death.

Truly your time to die never come jarri.
Power or Grace
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
hIS lIFE WILL NEVA REMAIN THE SAME
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by emerged01(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:
How does one's survival means he cheated death?

Stupid English.

You can't cheat death.

Glad he survived
U no do figure of speech for school?

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by jetbomber17: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
He is a Cultist.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bluffly:
Power or Grace
my dear both,glory to God

1 Like

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
heaven

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Not easy at all. All i can think about is, "how much is his salary."
Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Factory with zero precautions on safety

1 Like

Re: Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) by hilroy: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Instead of taking pics and saying you cheated death, tell the management of the company to put safety measures in place. You may not be so lucky next time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures / 8 months after wedding, Corper dies minutes after welcoming baby girl / Help : I Underwent Appendectomy, I Haven't Been The Same Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.