Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Confused........ Experienced People Should Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (10655 Views)

My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! / Mature Advise From Experienced People Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
lahit14:
@op, I feel ur pain, from everything I gather this ur Ada is such a wonderful girl, young prospective doctor with potential, my guess is she must be very beautiful, I need a favor man, am looking for a girl with charisma like this one to marry, am a young bachelor, very serious.... Pls i Beg u can u give me her number so that we can hook up, oh am igbo... I won't have that problem with her bigoted father.... Thanks... GOD will bless u

Lolzz. Dnt get ur legs shot.

1 Like

Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by samtol4(m): 6:09am On Sep 20, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided Op, dis gonna b a real battle. D day I told my uncle I ws relocating to lag, d only advice he gave me ws dat if I dare bring home a yoruba guy as my husband, dat he wl wash his hands off me and wl neva see me as his blood. Dis is indeed real bad. She being d only child, it's nt gonna b easy at al, dis one don pass human level, na only prayer fit solve dis one
Are you following uncle advice ? Marriage is personal decision .You don't married to satisfy tribal scores
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by TINALETC3(f): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2017
cool of course nt, hw much did he contribute 4 my upbringing to make such decision, even my parents neva talk, well, his opinion, nt mine
samtol4:
Are you following uncle advice ? Marriage is personal decision .You don't married to satisfy tribal scores
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Queerworld(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Morning godfather sir, and congrats sir how is clearance and officer cadre... Longing to becoming like you next 2 years I was in ur coursemates after party in old site and sir seriously I even saw Snr okeniyi in naval ceremonials. She's just too much too watch its actually an inspiration for me o. Sir am your homes wen I read through your story I immediately know you are the one because I always hear your voice call back then in Mogadishu batallion charlie company. For you to know I know her royal highness sir, her name starts with Charlie and ends with Echo. Her surname is foxtroit. Lolzz.

Oga sir I dnt know what to say o..... But like you said quarter master should have issued sarma for us anytime they issue khaya...... Sir I will send a email because I lost your line long ago

Permission sir.
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 10:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queerworld:
Morning godfather sir, and congrats sir how is clearance and officer cadre... Longing to becoming like you next 2 years I was in ur coursemates after party in old site and sir seriously I even saw Snr okeniyi in naval ceremonials. She's just too much too watch its actually an inspiration for me o. Sir am your homes wen I read through your story I immediately know you are the one because I always hear your voice call back then in Mogadishu batallion charlie company. For you to know I know her royal highness sir, her name starts with Charlie and ends with Echo. Her surname is foxtroit. Lolzz.

Oga sir I dnt know what to say o..... But like you said quarter master should have issued sarma for us anytime they issue khaya...... Sir I will send a email because I lost your line long ago

Permission sir.

Wait I dnt understand. You!! Who is your mother I dnt understand kai oboy dz world small o. Ur guess z kinda ryt. Dz bastard. I will advise your father to just start talking now. And am waiting for your email. I believe you won't want to die young. Lolzz. Oboy am shocked and surprised o. Kai your father have long 5 counts to send an email listen up and listen up again I repeat you have 10 consectional count to send the email and identify your self
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Fornication: 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
I didn't read your story but the only advice I can think of is that you fvck her. Fvck her men.
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by SEEDORF441(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
U bi omo Yoruba
Figure this out
Iyawo buruku dun fe sugbon ana buruku soro ni.
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Queerworld(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
Gracesofar:

Wait I dnt understand. You!! Who is your mother I dnt understand kai oboy dz world small o. Ur guess z kinda ryt. Dz bastard. I will advise your father to just start talking now. And am waiting for your email. I believe you won't want to die young. Lolzz. Oboy am shocked and surprised o. Kai your father have long 5 counts to send an email listen up and listen up again I repeat you have 10 consectional count to send the email and identify your self

Sir HV emailed u. R u in CB too ur coursemates have been coming for clearance since Tuesday.

I didn't go home.
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Queerworld:

Sir HV emailed u. R u in CB too ur coursemates have been coming for clearance since Tuesday.

I didn't go home.

HV been going too. Probably will be thru tommorow can't wait to live Kaduna

Are u among the restriction forces?? Or u like academy so much that u hate pass? It is well. U guys shud keep the standard and remember pip z destiny. It changes nfin after the tears wen ur parents decorate u. Be good.
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by OLUWAcypris1(f): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
am married to an officer, we met when he was a cadet , initially my father was trying to make things difficult bcs he is the over protective type and am the first born, infact during break whenever I want to travel to go c my husband that time my daddy will instruct me strictly not to go to anywhere but for whr? before he comes bk from work I Don travel, when daddy saw that I was serious and really love my husband and saw the seriousness in my husband he just allowed us , Now we are married and everyone is okay,

Sir, what am saying now is that try to reach your gf hear from her if she is ready to fight for your love, nd know what the mum feels about everything,

Tribe has nothing to do with broken home, people marry for so many stupid reasons thats why most marriages don't last

All the best Sir

1 Like

Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 5:07am On Sep 22, 2017
OLUWAcypris1:
am married to an officer, we met when he was a cadet , initially my father was trying to make things difficult bcs he is the over protective type and am the first born, infact during break whenever I want to travel to go c my husband that time my daddy will instruct me strictly not to go to anywhere but for whr? before he comes bk from work I Don travel, when daddy saw that I was serious and really love my husband and saw the seriousness in my husband he just allowed us , Now we are married and everyone is okay,

Sir, what am saying now is that try to reach your gf hear from her if she is ready to fight for your love, nd know what the mum feels about everything,

Tribe has nothing to do with broken home, people marry for so many stupid reasons thats why most marriages don't last

All the best Sir

Tnx ma...... How z oga
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Queerworld(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2017
Gracesofar:

HV been going too. Probably will be thru tommorow can't wait to live Kaduna

Are u among the restriction forces?? Or u like academy so much that u hate pass? It is well. U guys shud keep the standard and remember pip z destiny. It changes nfin after the tears wen ur parents decorate u. Be good.

Sir I was just marking time for my arty man. Although they gave him pass yesterday so we are taking night bus today....... Sir how far with clearance?
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by donlucabrazi(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Easy solution? Don't be a show off.
Na so you go take rope in oloshoz & gold miners.
Try to work the mother & daughter if you can, but you'll find that convincing a man that was raised on strong traditional values otherwise isn't a feasible outcome.
People like that can be very petty and will seek to undermine your efforts every chance they get..... Even if he allows you to marry his daughter.

She's your first and only girlfriend. So fucking_what? Someone had to be your first girlfriend and she just happened to be the one. Don't try to read meaning into it like she's your one true love and you guys were meant to be or some shit_like that.
Be pragmatic, play as many of the scenarios you can think of in your head and weigh the possibilities.
Love can only burn so bright when you have her father breathing down your neck every second.
since NwaAmaikpe went Awol, you are my new favourite person on Nairaland. Your witty comments, sense of humour and underlying sarcasm is top notch ...

I was thinking you were just a flash in the pan, but your diverse contributions to a range of topics has convinced me otherwise .....

I never knew Fulani people could be this funny. Lol grin . Anyway, after the dumb people we have to deal with here everyday, it is quite refreshing to see an intelligent individual like you...

Enjoy the accolades bro! You deserve them!

Cheers mate!
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by donlucabrazi(m): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2017
Gracesofar:

Seriously jokes apart, I dnt wanna experience that man again. I can't stand insults and I'd rather avoid trouble than start with someone I love her daughter.........

The way he spoke that day z enough for me to get annoyed and if not on the ground it was and as per he's elderly. The man won't forget my name. But. That man. I gotta just avoid him
Guy! you are no longer a teenager work on your written English. More so, now that you are an officer in the Army. I struggled to read all what you wrote up there!

No offence meant
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by IamLEGEND1: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2017
donlucabrazi:
since NwaAmaikpe_went Awol, you are my new favourite person on Nairaland. Your witty comments, sense of humour and underlying sarcasm is top notch ...
I was thinking you were just a flash in the pan, but your diverse contributions to a range of topics has convinced me otherwise .....
I never knew Fulani people could be this funny. Lol grin . Anyway, after the dumb people we have to deal with here everyday, it is quite refreshing to see an intelligent individual like you...
Enjoy the accolades bro! You deserve them!

Cheers mate!
Thanks, man. Means a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 8:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Queerworld:

Sir I was just marking time for my arty man. Although they gave him pass yesterday so we are taking night bus today....... Sir how far with clearance?

Am through since yesterday. Anticipating deployment.
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2017
donlucabrazi:
Guy! you are no longer a teenager work on your written English. More so, now that you are an officer in the Army. I struggled to read all what you wrote up there!

No offence meant

Nagode. U like GNS
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Queerworld(m): 8:17am On Sep 22, 2017
Gracesofar:

Am through since yesterday. Anticipating deployment.

Sir they will just issue u lagos for total laluxing. Or borno.

One of your coursemates is crossing jack sword tomorrow. One highlander. Lt Abdulfatai or so
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Queerworld(m): 8:20am On Sep 22, 2017
donlucabrazi:

No offence meant

U u feel u must comment ba?

When they say civilians are confused you people start throwing real confusion. When someone wrote advise me so so so. And the only tin u can write about is he tenses usage

Pple like u dnt survive a day here coz na over sabi they bring cadet out and that cadet will end up dashing.

With all the GNS u know, I want to believe you are driving a rolls Royce. Or u r cruising a buggati

Confused pple
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by OLUWAcypris1(f): 8:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Gracesofar:

Tnx ma...... How z oga
he is Airborne sir
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 8:39am On Sep 22, 2017
OLUWAcypris1:
he is Airborne sir

All the way.....

Death from above...... Something like that

1 Like

Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2017
Queerworld:

Sir they will just issue u lagos for total laluxing. Or borno.

One of your coursemates is crossing jack sword tomorrow. One highlander. Lt Abdulfatai or so

Not only him. They are 2. I suppose go cross my jack knife for them sef. But I will feel so dull that day
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2017
Queerworld:

When they say civilians are confused you people start throwing real confusion. When someone wrote advise me so so so. And the only tin u can write about is he tenses usage

Pple like u dnt survive a day here coz na over sabi they bring cadet out and that cadet will end up dashing.

With all the GNS u know, I want to believe you are driving a rolls Royce. Or u r cruising a buggati

Confused pple

U r not learning anytin. U dnt reply or answer a civilians insult on social media. U will never win them. This is one of their biggest power. I mean social media. Another day. Just allow any diss or insult. Buh if its someone u can see. U know how it goes now. Coz chaos
And apart the guy just gave the piece of his mind
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2017
Queerworld:

When they say civilians are confused you people start throwing real confusion. When someone wrote advise me so so so. And the only tin u can write about is the error in his tenses usage

Confused pple
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by donlucabrazi(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2017
Queerworld:

Confused pple
who be this one? Tah! Shift one side.....

Even the OP I corrected did not take offence, why are u barking all over the place?

Judging by your comments, I make bold to say you are not learned...

ODE! grin grin grin
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by adadike281(f): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2017
Gracesofar:

Moving in will be so hard coz I mentioned she's my first and only gf. And apart I hardly relate with ladies. Nda wahala and the little 2 weeks break they do gv me as a cadet z not enough to know anyone like that.

And apart its hard to know who likes u wen u r smfin. The car z dia the respect his there so any slay queen won't mind disguising as home made just to suck one in. I would HV asked for a little advise on what I can do about the dad
keep calm and have faith. if u are truly in love with each other, no Jupiter will stop u from getting married to d one u love. you will dare d world for each other. I know my people too well, sometimes, u are not even allowed to marry from another Igbo state sef. but with true love and perseverance,the sky will be your starting point. contact your love and continue from there pls.
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Queerworld(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Gracesofar:

Not only him. They are 2. I suppose go cross my jack knife for them sef. But I will feel so dull that day

So have forgotten her royal highness have carried on..... Sir and enof sarma go dey dia.
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 9:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Queerworld:

So have forgotten her royal highness have carried on..... Sir and enof sarma go dey dia.

U like sarma D least of my worries now is sarma. Wait its like ur father have one sister? U want to issue me?? Arm of u want sef. Kai cadet u will issue me ur sister is dah clear?

And I will advise u not to show annoyance. Dnt get it twisted. Officer cadre does not stop me from doing job. Hope u know I can still make u dash? I will shamelessly remove dz one star and knacker 2 bars for u.

Don't let that ur 4 bars deceive u o. Even white men dey dash
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by donlucabrazi(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2017
Gracesofar:

Nagode. U like GNS
I see you having a very successful career in the Army. You have the right temperament grin grin grin

All the best in your career and love life
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Gracesofar(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2017
donlucabrazi:
I see you having a very successful career in the Army. You have the right temperament grin grin grin

All the best in your career and love life

Toor. Nagode, daalu, Eshey, Gracias. All the best too in ur chosen field

I hope my English is correct this time around. ☺�

3 Likes

Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2017
@op please can you help me secure admission in NDA it's very important please. 08166632634
Re: Confused........ Experienced People Should Help by Raydan(f): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2017
but why can't Igbo's marry outside their tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight / How Safe Is The “safe Period”? / Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.