Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? (1358 Views)

Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event / The Person Who Leaked Buhari’s Speech Caught - Femi Adesina / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by greencard: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
I cant but say I am very saddened that my president was given a clean mic before the whole world ..but His own country is the least of his worries

What's my business with roshinga or whatever the name...he didn't talk on IPOD..he didn't even talk on restructuring for peace purpose...

Na Palestine be him worry...i am as disappointed as sallah edinga and the other aljazeera presenter

Who else listen to him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by FvckShiT(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
I don't blöödyfûçkiñg give a fûçk about his fúçking speech undecided , His blöödyfûçkiñg accent is enough damage

4 Likes

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by wtfcoded: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Common good sounding English dey hard 4 d zoo president. I thought the eediot will say something about what is happening to the zoo. That animal just tire pesin.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by greencard: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
wtfcoded:
Common good sounding English dey hard 4 d zoo president.
I thought the eediot will say something about what is happening to the zoo.
That animal just tire pesin.
u need to see how I loud the volumes of my T.V to honour him with the mind of hearing him sound and clear..my sis have to beg me to reduce the volume small..

Fear plus shame catch me for that part he wanted saying foundation..and was stressing his eyes..saying foounnd foound for half a minute..i just deh silently beg God for my mind make he see well and read am out to avoid international disgrace

But whoever wrote that speech and fail to include IPOB and restructuring never meant well for Nigeria..he is only working for the money and favours..and the worse of all is that buhari read it

4 Likes

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by auntysimbiat(f): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
HMM
Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by Theakthedream: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
greencard:
I cant but say I am very saddened that my president was given a clean mic before the whole world ..but His own country is the least of his worries

What's my business with roshinga or whatever the name...he didn't talk on IPOD..he didn't even talk on restructuring for peace purpose...

Na Palestine be him worry...i am as disappointed as sallah edinga and the other aljazeera presenter

Who else listen to him?
WHAT is your business with Ipob terrorist group? Are you a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by greencard: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Theakthedream:

WHAT is your business with Ipob terrorist group? Are you a terrorist?
#face front

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by NIGHTFOX: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
It still beats my imagination to see the president talking about Palestinia having an independent state I.E in Gaza, while in Nigeria a group of pple are pushing for an independent state and he insist the existence of the nation is non negotiable,,,
Then what gives him the right to decide whether Isreal not giving out Gaza is negotiable?

This man's sense they leak oh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by Victornezzar: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
He's still a confused man
A president talking about another nation's problem and leaving his own undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by obonujoker(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Let's vote him out in 2019.... Nigeria is too big to have such a man as Buhari to be its president.... its a shame really....

1 Like

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by APCsupporter: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
wtfcoded:
Common good sounding English dey hard 4 d zoo president.
I thought the eediot will say something about what is happening to the zoo.
That animal just tire pesin.

just listen to yourself
Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by henchamb(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
I love the Afro centric stance of his speech
Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by freshest4live: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
greencard:
u need to see how I loud the volumes of my T.V to honour him with the mind of hearing him sound and clear..my sis have to beg me to reduce the volume small..

Fear plus shame catch me for that part he wanted saying foundation..and was stressing his eyes..saying foounnd foound for half a minute..i just deh silently beg God for my mind make he see well and read am out to avoid international disgrace

But whoever wrote that speech and fail to include IPOB and restructuring never meant well for Nigeria..he is only working for the money and favours..and the worse of all is that buhari read it

IPOB and restructuring are internal issues, he wasn't called there to wail about internal issues.
The President did well in his address of the North Korean problem, an African leader addressing the North Korean crises? That's more like it.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
that part he wanted to say foundation kept all nai_jay_rians high and dry it even made his e-warlock go mute

joefery onyema was laughing

Al jezera presenters said he (bubu) does not state the problem of his Country

1 Like

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by Akeem1759(m): 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
greencard:

I taught I was the only one that noticed that part, my fear was make the man no go collapse self, cos he's not sounding healthy at all..
Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by greencard: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
freshest4live:

IPOB and restructuring are internal issues, he wasn't called there to wail about internal issues.
The President did well in his address of the North Korean problem, an African leader addressing the North Korean crises? That's more like it.
since when does African leader Gush over Asian issues and relegate it own regional crises?

So u want to tell me that ipod is just but an internal problem even at this stage...that was how the past administration called boko Aram till it became a full blown world recognized terrorist group...

Just because Ipob crises has been minimally void of major violence unlike boko aram shouldn't make a internal thing alone

Did you listened to macron the French president? He talked about his country crises even if it was more in the past...and btw will they put off the mic if he (buhari) did same?
Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by freshest4live: 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
greencard:
since when does African leader Gush over Asian issues and relegate it own regional crises?

So u want to tell me that ipod is just but an internal problem even at this stage...that was how the past administration called boko Aram till it became a full blown world recognized terrorist group...

Just because Ipob crises has been minimally void of major violence unlike boko aram shouldn't make a internal thing alone

Did you listened to macron the French president? He talked about his country crises even if it was more in the past...and btw will they put off the mic if he (buhari) did same?
What should he be telling the world about IPOB for fvck's sake?
Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by PatriotTemidayo: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
It was a show of shame.

A leader who totally ignore the problem in his home front and started making a case for another nation that has similar problem as his is a CHRONIC HYPOCRITE.

Naija is not lucky at all, not with leaders.

3 Likes

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by PatriotTemidayo: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
greencard:

Who else listen to him?
His Muslim nations were his concern, not Nigeria.

Hope you understand now?

Buhari is for the ISLAMIST, not for the whole country.

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by greencard: 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
freshest4live:

What should he be telling the world about IPOB for fvck's sake?
why should he be taking about Palestine for Pete sake?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by fergie001: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
shocked
Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by Lighthouseman: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Any time u want to waste your precious time. . Just read his speech. Was basically concerned about the Arab world.

1 Like

Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by Donpenny(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
NIGHTFOX:
It still beats my imagination to see the president talking about Palestinia having an independent state I.E in Gaza, while in Nigeria a group of pple are pushing for an independent state and he insist the existence of the nation is non negotiable,,,
Then what gives him the right to decide whether Isreal not giving out Gaza is negotiable?

This man's sense they leak oh.
May good Lord crown your intelligent. He has not remove the dirty in his own eye is busying pointing at another person own. why can't he remove his own dirty so that he will be able to see more clearly to remove another person own . hypocritical speech from a fanatics of Ismael descendant
Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by kindklemz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
So much hatred coming from the Eastern region.
I never knew Igbos are this hate-filled.
It's unfortunate!
I respect every peace loving Nigeria!
Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by wtfcoded: 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
APCsupporter:

just listen to yourself
u should be making use of ur common sense.
Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by MMMw: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
kindklemz:
So much hatred coming from the Eastern region.
I never knew Igbos are this hate-filled.
It's unfortunate!
I respect every peace loving Nigeria!
go sit down. As if dey buy d hate.... Moon get light? No na sun wahala. Igbo have no hate, na north wahala
Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by Naijiant: 10:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: What Do U Make Of Buhari's Speech At The UN? by greencard: 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
henchamb:
I love the Afro centric stance of his speech
what is this one saying? undecided

(1) (Reply)

See Ben Bruce Reaction About Senators Salary In 2015 And 2017 / Lanre Olaoluwa, AMCON's RM Uses Touts To Harass Residents At Victory Park Estate / The Difference Between "Unity" And "Peace" - Photo Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.