Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

13 Political Parties Plan Merger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Political Parties Plan Merger (19218 Views)

2023: PDP Mulls Merger, Throws Open Presidential Ticket / Appoint New IGP Now - Opposition Parties Plan Nationwide Protest Against IGP Jan / 13 Political Parties Adopt Patrick Obahiagbon For Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by nairavsdollars(f): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
We wish them well
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by kings09(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by anitapreeti(f): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na the same people...... undecided
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
13? these guys no get work
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by asawanathegreat(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Which one better among dog children?
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by Nogodyej: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nigeria Need me If Egwuatu Valentine Rule I will never go back Richer than Before. I will put all I got to see that this country is Great, I will expand Nigeria Land, I will make Nigeria the best Country in the world. I will unify Nigeria, Bring peace, Develop our security, Strengthen our military. I will put Education first I our agenda Because I believe that an Educated Nation is indeed with the best Economy. I will use only the Best Hands in Government. I will make ASSU independent, I will Make Nigeria be more than Dubai with what I will Bring, I will be proud of our own Product, We will Drive our own Car, were our own Clothe, Bring Our own Brand. We will be Respected in the whole world. never again will anyone give testimony in church because I got a Visa to leave our beloved Country. I will make sure every penny is accounted for. I will broadcast our Daily Earnings, dally Spending Four times a year. all agreement with any country must be signed with the best interest of our People. I will Make sure that No Nigeria will face Hardship. I will put Everything Possible to Make Nigeria get a stable Electricity. Never again Will a Public servant will be treated like a God. My People It is time to Vote for a President Base on what he will offer and not Base on religion, Tribe, or Color. it is time to for us to put our destiny into our hands. it is time for us to be accountable for all our Deeds It is time to make Nigeria Great Just the way I want it to be. Just the way we have Longed for it to be. Even if I never Become President to do all this Please vote for the Best Man with our interest in mind. I love a country that my Kids will be proud to School in. I want a Country That will support our Youth on whatever Carer he choose. I want a country our doctors will be Proud of. We can do this if we want to, we are of the same Color, Not like America, we are of Great Culture not Like Boring China, We are of Great Resources Not like Dry Rusia, It is time for us to take our place

Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by Boyooosa(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
wildcatter23:
This is more like jamming a rock in numbers
This picture scared a hell out of me... Do you think one can survive that situation without divine intervention? Only you in the empty deep, no helicopter, no ship.

Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by Phi001(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad 13 leprosy fingers.They should add 7 to make it 20.Anybody that field that THIEF ATIKU dey waste their time.We wanr somebody within 45/52 yrs old not babacracy.Ans anybody that can tame that hunchback PiG disturbing the peace of the country with his confused BSS
52 is too old sef...

1 Like

Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Every moment of this presidency has been a failure born of incompetency and cowardice. A dirty attacks in south east region against innocent IPOB agitators and women in the markets agitating for REFERENDUM, by Nigeria government security agencies and governors shows that Nigeria governments and corrupt states governments are not obeying the rules of democracy.

And what the is democracy for
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by valinno(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
lets watch and see
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by ojun50(m): 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Useless people
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by fashionale(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
APC has body without head.
PDP has head without body
New Merger has no head, has no body..

Its Ok. We are waiting, meanwhile your party is "dead on arrival"
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by neonly: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Buhari is in trouble kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by Osashalom: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
When the python from the last merger is still dancing, Nigerians are still lamenting the outcome of the last merger, you are here talking about another one. Hmmmm
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by Nemesis1: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenbalikees:
T

You can book space for Africa, shooo shocked
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by hassinho707(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by Rick9(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
That's what they should have done ever since, Nigeria practice Multi-Party system but its as if we are practicing 2 party system.

I don't understand why we have so many irrelevant political parties in Nigeria, I really commend this move, since PDP are not playing a perfect opposition,

I need a brand new & powerful political party that would defeat APC in 2019
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by smileyoo: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
we 've little to say, until the pioneers of the new party 're un-veiled. if they 're the same old heartless & occultic people, we 'll reject them sharp sharp.
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by nwasteve(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Until den
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by ofuonyebi: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jokers and dreamers in Alice wonderland!!

who told you there will not be PDP or APC in 2019...Do you want to kill all the politicians in those two parties?

Don't forget, that thousands of flies will meet a waterloo with just one broom talk less of 13-flies

Why are you still attaching yourself to a new PDP --you forget that old or new corruption is corruption!!

and Nigerians had said no to corruption!!!...so please think of a better joke before it is too late!
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
5 or 6 parties merge to form APC and Nigerians are dying. .then if 13 merge, then we all been in paradice
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Who will b flying dia so call party flag who will u be bringin as dia presidential aspirant?? Old or YOUTH??
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by salesforce: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Good
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by Jones4190(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
2019 me, my family and my friends are buharist,
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by lailo: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2017
it's like politics is d only business that d north knows. Every political party formation is sprear-headed and dominated by them.
Re: 13 Political Parties Plan Merger by 2016easy2017: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
hi nairalanders, mtn cheated me. took my money meant for my health condition. pls lets all visit the crime section of Nairaland and contribute how, when and what way MTN cheated. the tittle is " let's all stop mtn illegal extortion...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Involve Us In Your Grievances – Police, DSS Warn Nigerian Politicians / APC To Wike: We Are Ready To Receive You / Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.