Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,536 members, 7,801,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (46433 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by YelloweWest: 4:37am On Nov 13, 2017
Daeylar:
Once I see the name I don't bother to read the post, I know it will be some misogynist BS.

He has deep issues with women. I won't be surprised if his mother of some female figure in his life is a psycho

3 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by YelloweWest: 4:43am On Nov 13, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Toks if I have never supported any of your threads, I am in support of this one 100%.
Nice
You think too low of yourself...

He basically said. Get married. Accept it if ur husband cheats on u with anyone and brings diseases. Make ur own money. Feed and take care of ur own children. And be a perfect wife undecided

If that's your idea of marriage it's a shame. Cos God created marriage and this is no where close to what God ordained.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Coldfeet(f): 4:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:
3. And the moment you suspect that he is cheating on you please don't fight him or bring down the roof cos that will make things worse.
Remember that the home wrecker out there knows he is married to you and wants you out so don't grant her wish but take charge of your emotions.

Many randy men don't ever leave their wives but they always come back after having a taste of that hopeless side dish but when you heat it up,you just might push your man out totally cos at that point,all he cares about is tasting that side dish and he will do anything to make that happen. (Crazy but true. )

Just tell him gently that "incase he does not love himself but for your sake and the innocent children present or yet to come,he should use protection and also respect you by carrying out that mad act far far away from you"

Crazy I know but it really makes no sense fighting him cos that will never make him stop.
Yeah no need fighting him.... just put a bullet to his head and end his miserable life .

6 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by YelloweWest: 4:47am On Nov 13, 2017
teemy:
Funny that just tonight I was advising a lady not to make thing heated up for her hubby because of his keeping late nights. Once the house is hot, it only leads to the desire for cool things like drinks that can be obtained from the beer parlor. Ladies just ask how miss Delilah was able to still keep bro Samson at her place despite him knowing she would do the exact things that she hears would deplete his powers. Just ask yourself how she still got him to stay and you could be holding the keys to marital happiness.
This is the hypocrisy of men I will never understand. Why react only to the woman's action? Why not react to the man keeping late night in the first place?
If ur wife is keeping late night will u keep calm just because u want peace to reign?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 13, 2017
Omotayor123:
I laugh in Chinese..grin grin grin
Toks and his cheat cheat of a thing! undecided

He's finding excuses for his cheating ways

3 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Coldfeet(f): 4:49am On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:
4.Get busy and give him lots of space.Be financially independent so that he will not see you as a liability and you will not even have that time to bother your head about who he sees....

I know some men don't want their wives to work but I will advise the ladies not to buy into that but must make all efforts to be financially independent even if their hubbies have all the money in the world.

One secret ladies don't know is that men place great value on ladies who worry less about their whereabouts and are financially independent to stand on their own.
Wrong! any wife that doesn't worry about her husbands whereabouts doesn't love him and most likely has another dude filling her thoughts.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Coldfeet(f): 4:51am On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:
6. Be a great wife,be humble,romantic, God loving and be good in the kitchen and the other room.
Still won't keep a man that wanna leave! just be all that for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

He basically said. Get married. Accept it if ur husband cheats on u with anyone and brings diseases. Make ur own money. Feed and take care of ur own children. And be a perfect wife undecided

If that's your idea of marriage it's a shame. Cos God created marriage and this is no where close to what God ordained.

A thousand likes for you

Even if this were the case , which it isn't , why isn't he suggesting men should be more caring and stop cheating , his solution is that women should just accept all of that and remain in a loveless marriage

7 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by YelloweWest: 4:55am On Nov 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

A thousand likes for you

Even if this were the case , which it isn't , why isn't he suggesting men should be more caring and stop cheating , his solution is that women should just accept all of that and remain in a loveless marriage
Toks is mentally unstable regarding his thoughts towards women.

I believe something happened to him growing up and the perpetrator was a womon..

6 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

One mature mind spotted.

You are an ijiot , and you call yourself a Christian , even I being an atheist would never cheat on my wife if I truly love her

2 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Kaycee7(m): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Apparently men are either incapable of change, effort or making any contribution to a successful marriage. Na the woman go do everything.

Women, don't expect your man to cheat. And if he cheats, raise hell. If he continues, take your kids and move to another house. The kids won't have to deal with their dad's infidelity and the emotional toll it takes on you. You're the ones that keep making men feel like they have a right to cheat.

@op, expect your wife to cheat. Don't disturb her when she cheats. Don't bother her about her whereabouts. Just calmly tell her to be sure to be use protection. Am I making sense?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by teemy(m): 6:09am On Nov 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

This is the hypocrisy of men I will never understand. Why react only to the woman's action? Why not react to the man keeping late night in the first place?
If ur wife is keeping late night will u keep calm just because u want peace to reign?
As they say, ,"two wrongs don't make a right" and so two hot headed fellows would just turn the whole house to a boiler room. I also told her "If you change the way you look at a thing, with time that thing you look at begins to change". Once the hubby begins to see her as his abode of peace, and not one of quarrel, he would begin to reconsider his wanting too hang out with the boys and with time have him eating from the palm of her hand. It is marriage, not prison and trying to force the other sometimes gets the opposite result. Everyone has a mumu button, Delilah found Samson's.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Jbleenk: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Ur write up dwells more on cheating husband. What if it's the wife cheating? Do the husband leave or remain in the marriage?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by PrettyEva(f): 6:24am On Nov 13, 2017
Such a wonderful advice.
Though maybe hard but the best way to achieve a HARMONY HOME
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by PrettyEva(f): 6:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Jbleenk:
Ur write up dwells more on cheating husband. What if it's the wife cheating? Do the husband leave or remain in the marriage?

You apply same
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by hanassholesolo: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:
6. Be a great wife,be humble,romantic, God loving and be good in the kitchen and the other room.

why only 3 likes for this post? what is wrong with our women of today?
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Rubbiish(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:
5.Be very careful how you make babies and bring to the world the number of children you can conviniently cater for without the help of any man cos anything can happen and you just might be the one to carry their responsibilities. ...

Be wise.
This is the most most important point
birth control.....
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by onesimus4(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Marriage not in my calendar, no need for it, I can just hire a girl to give me two kids and pay her off. I don't like disturbances that may emanate from marriage.

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by TashaGirl: 7:04am On Nov 13, 2017
Omotayor123:
I wonder the kind of father that brought toks2008 up.

His growing up and his failed marriage was his fault. You can see it in his threads. No woman can take that BS from men.

Don't even bother to marry again, continuing fucccking oloshos and asewos tikl you get old. Don't suffer anither woman again Biko.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by TashaGirl: 7:12am On Nov 13, 2017
YelloweWest:

As in ehn?

What rubbish is that?
I will not get angry in this Monday morning

5 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Coldfeets: 7:20am On Nov 13, 2017
I hope this nigga is not actually teaching/telling women to tolerate and endure with their husbands' randiness, huh? undecided
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by cardoctor(m): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2017
11. Avoid Agony Aunts and toxic friends.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Daeylar(f): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2017
TashaGirl:
As in ehn?

What rubbish is that?
I will not get angry this Monday morning

LMAO grin grin grin

That's what I'm always trying to avoid by ignoring toks posts, the misogynistic trash he writes in most of his topics or posts is capable of pissing me off, so to just preserve my sanity, I have to keep it pushing.

Cc ibkayee Yellowewest

3 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Coldfeet:
Yeah no need fighting him.... just put a bullet to his head and end his miserable life .

bullet is too obvious, poison the food gradually no one will suspect cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by OldBeer: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2017
See the kind of stoopid trash we are made to read on a monday morning!
Any woman who accepts any of the things penned by the idîôt known as Toks2008 is a dunce.
And to the stoopid mod who moved this to frontpage, well done.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2017
All I keep seeing is "for the sake of your children " ,so it will be right to say the only important thing women have to look forward to in marriage is children, no need for companionship, love care, support cos her husband can't give that cos he is too busy with his side dish undecided
I know toks is a reddit member where women are made to follow, adjust, be the good wife, not complain, and pray for their Randy husbands while the men are made to understand that it's not their fault that they can't zip their trousers up,the men are made to understand that they will fail if the try to control their sexual urges ,they are made to understand that it's normal to be a he-goat, and it's not an addiction ,well what more can I say, they always tell us "a good woman keeps HER marriage ", but I wonder if she is married to herself ,that the marriage has now turned to hers and hers alone to keep undecided

8 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Coldfeet:

Lol! you are mean.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2017
gbagagbogo:
Very sensible and pragmatic steps. I love this piece.
I will like to add one more thing, women be submissive to your husband. That's the most important aspect. No man wants to leave with another man. Be loyal to him, respect his opinion and if you feel he's not making sense, correct him in meekness and maturity. Marriage is sweet when the man and the woman understand each other very well.. But ladies don't forget this : the success and prosperity of your home is majorly in your hand. Be loyal. God bless our homes

Good one.

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Omotayor123:

OmoT bawoni? don't mind me jare. ..

But how you you focus on the cheating part while ignoring other points....?

As I wrote,not all guys cheat but incase you are faced with one then take that advise for your own good...rather than act foolishly.

Rachel Oniga advised that ladies should fight for their marriage but what I put up there is a reasonable and realistic steps that will sustain marital union considering the crazy happenings today.

I chose to respond though because I know you to be mature in mind but for all the naive ladies and small boys of naira land I will let them wallow in their delusion cos my threads are not for such group except they learn to read and learn.

Have a great week ahead.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by pocohantas(f): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2017
ibkayee:
As soon as I saw Toks' name

LOL!
No time. You can't kill yourself.
Thank God for self control!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Oh, now I see, a man who couldn't keep his home, now comes online to over compensate for his failed marriage by giving advice to women to put up with their Randy husbands.i guess he wanted his ex-wife to sit at home and wait for him to finish eating his side dish and return home
TashaGirl:
I wonder the kind of father that brought toks2008 up.

His growing up and his failed marriage was his fault. You can see it in his threads. No woman can take that BS from men.

Don't even bother to marry again, continuing fucccking oloshos and asewos tikl you get old. Don't suffer anither woman again Biko.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.