Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? (1575 Views)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nairalanders please I need your Advice and Opinion on this issue concerning friend...

She Loves her fiancee very well and he loves her too and they re looking forward to do their wedding soon,she's only 19 and very beautiful while her guy is in his late 20's ...the Issue here is that her guy always get angry anytime he see her on make up saying he doesn't like it, that she should always be her natural self in public even on pictures she put on social media .

That if she doesn't stop making up ,he may not continue with the marriage plans...but make up has always been part of her right from when was little and she said she can't stop it just like that.

Please Advice her....she will be reading your opinions and comments.
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by TINALETC3(f): 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dis isn't supposed to be an ish, it's her husband 2 b 4 crying out loud , since d man is k wt her natural, y d noise, who is she making up 4?. Now, she is battling to choose between d man and her make up. If truly she luv dat man, make up shud b trashed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by falconey(m): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2017

How she wan take look beautiful?
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
Dis isn't supposed to be an ish, it's her husband 2 b 4 crying out loud , since d man is k wt her natural, y d noise, who is she making up 4?. Now, she is battling to choose between d man and her make up. If truly she luv dat man, make up shud b trashed

Can you do it for your Patner? won't it make the young girl look older than her age?
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by delishpot: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:

E Don happen. To me, it is a red flag. What next will he ban after their marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Martinez19(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
delishpot:

E Don happen. To me, it is a red flag. What next will he ban after their marriage?
hmmmmmm.

Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by TINALETC3(f): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Y nt, unless I dnt luv hm, am even planning to quit mine willingly, it's even make ups and weavons dat makes ladies luk older Dan dia ages, she is even free 2 choose d make up and lose d man, it her choice. After all, we stl hv Nollywood celebrities dat slays in makeup at 40, stl waiting for a man
Passy089:

Can you do it for your Patner? won't it make the young girl look older than her age?

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Dillusionist(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
nope such person can even ask you to buy another sim card and chase away your friends..nonsense
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
This one weak me.
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Heloct(f): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
No. I can't.

You can't start giving me commandments to follow all in the name of marriage.
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
delishpot:

My thought exactly
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Ballmer: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dillusionist:
nope such person can even ask you to buy another sim card and chase away your friends..nonsense
So long you are a Nigerian, live and grew up in Nigeria when the time comes and your husband ask you to lose your sim you'd lose it whether you like it or not except you are married to a mumu.
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by TINALETC3(f): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
undecided babe, marriage is entirely new world, many changes must occur after u ar married, d man wl definitely make his rules and its either u use ur power as a woman 2 make hm change his mind or u start hvin problems which may crash d marriage, d funny tin is u may nt no at d beginning until u enta, dis one self even started on time. Atleast she is nt yet married to hm, she cn quit, it's her choice
Dillusionist:
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by delishpot: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rukkydelta:

My thought exactly

E tire me. That is how women entangle themselves with men who are not compatible with them. He saw her wearing make up and toasted her. After she got deep into him, he asks her to dump make up or forget the marriage. To me that is the mark of a control freak. Good thing is that many women would rather bear the Mrs tag no matter the price. Some ladies here are even mocking their fellow women simply because they aren't married. Marriage has become the yardstick of a successful woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
sure i can....am not a make up freak
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Jagermeister(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Most Nigerian women after making-up.

Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by frankkydee(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

mofeoluwadassah:

I think we may be compatible
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Dillusionist(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided babe, marriage is entirely new world, many changes must occur after u ar married, d man wl definitely make his rules and its either u use ur power as a woman 2 make hm change his mind or u start hvin problems which may crash d marriage, d funny tin is u may nt no at d beginning until u enta, dis one self even started on time. Atleast she is nt yet married to hm, she cn quit, it's her choice
honestly,,the marriage of a thing just weak me.
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Ladyjumong(f): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
what is it with make ups tho, it's been over rated.. for God sake his ur man he loves u being natural. this not suppose to be an issue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
Nope, she shouldn't loose her self-worth 'cause of a man she's about marring. If she finds solace in making-up, should she give that up just to please her husband?. This is a red flag that indicates the guy is domineering, tomorrow she'll say he tells her what to wear and what hairstyle to make without any consideration of what she wants, which would make her loose her identity on the long-run.
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by mofeoluwadassah: 6:21am On Sep 20, 2017
frankkydee:

I think we may be compatible
no we're not
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by AyPearl(f): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2017
Lol... I don't wear makeup, I just can't imagine wasting money on such infact so definitely I can marry such man.
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by AyPearl(f): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2017
Lol... I don't wear makeup, I just can't imagine wasting money on such infact so definitely I can marry such man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by frankkydee(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by frankkydee(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
no we're not

how do you know we are not?
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by makydebbie(f): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2017
If any man tells me that, I'll just go to my room and apply more makeup. Fvck you gon do? 19 and you're already disturbing yourself for marriage. Misplaced piorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Blackhawk01: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2017
Nope. Not because I can't do without make-up but sweeri, you cannor be issuing orders to me like I'm one overpriced doll especially if you met me using make-up. Kolewerk undecided undecided
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Blackhawk01: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2017
makydebbie:
If any man tells me that, I'll just go to my room and apply more makeup. Fvck you gon do? 19 and you're already disturbing yourself for marriage. Misplaced piorities.

See why I love ya kiss kiss
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Sure i can, besides i don't apply make up.. I prefer to leave it natural
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2017
why is a 19 year old girl getting married?
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Ladyjumong(f): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2017
AyPearl:
wink
Re: Ladies..can You Marry A Man Who Insists On No Make Ups?? by Ladyjumong(f): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2017
princ007:
Sure i can, besides i don't apply make up.. I prefer to leave it natural
Use to think all gels love this make up of a thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies - Sex Alone Can't Keep Your Man / Ladies, Do Not Trespass. / What Would You Do If You Were Given N1m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.