Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here (16025 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Cregon: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Erums:

Boss... I graduated 2006/2007 session.. Wat abt u
You remember Joseph, BIG JOE wey dey fat dat year?
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by RedDistrict: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Command Day Secondary Schl Ojo Military Cantonment. Lagos.
The street was military mehn grin
Luvly schl tho
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Abudu2000(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2017
Robbin7:
Federal government college ibillo.

Who dey wid me?
cheesy I nearly enter that school then before my dad got transferred to Lagos, I can't forget their bad road when I went for common entrance exam.we almost had an accident but thanks to our Stars..

Men that school rugged nah be here o

I started from Scarlet group of schools before proceeding to barek memorial college..

I know alot of barekites are on nairalanders especially those wey go join army. Don't forget to drop ur likes

1 Like

Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2017
kadree:

Aligrams well represented.
State High School no dey gree us rest academically, sports wise and and who Sabi fight pass. Lolz.
Correct!
Lol Nazo!!!
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Samsimple(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2017
fbtowner:
Lagos State Model College
thats ma sec sch bro
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Samsimple(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2017
dadebayo1:
*LAGOS STATE CIVIL SERVICE MODEL COLLEGE IGBOGBO IKORODU*
baba yellow say make i greet u oohh
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Samsimple(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mine na lagos state civil service model college igbogbo ...boarding house frm js1 to ss3, omo d sch sweet die....modelites
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Abdullateef77(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Air Force Secondary School Kaduna
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Teespice(f): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Piiko:
I like your diary and I like your moniker more cheesy

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by bomasek(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
foyeks2001:
Muslim College Oworonshoki , Lagos and
GSS, T/Wada, Wuse Zone4, Abuja
Which year u finish T/W?
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by sweeterman(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
mazimee:

Q. R. C Onitsha. C. K. C's girlfriend, those who lived in Onitsha in those days will understand what I mean.

I rep Dennis Memorial Grammar School. Onitsha (D. M. D. S)
Lux fiat baba cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao @CKC gf grin grin grin

Some dengram guys still dey touch geh from QRC den... Even me join.. Though Dengram is married to Ado girls and FGGC...

Which set are u??

2 Likes

Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Emerikoss: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Christ the King College Onitsha
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Obafemi Awolowo University International School
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
bomasek:
Which year be that?
year 2000
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Timcy2(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
St John Bosco sec sch Doma Nas state
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by salam1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Government college keffi
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by mazimee(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
sweeterman:

Lux fiat baba cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao @CKC gf grin grin grin

Some dengram guys still dey touch geh from QRC den... Even me join.. Though Dengram is married to Ado girls and FGGC...

Which set are u??

Lol, them they touch any school but Ado Na our official girlfriend.

O10set you nko??
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Irenemmeso(f): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
anitapreeti:

Mine is Queen of the Rosary College..... kiss
Queen of the Rosary college, onitsha, 2014 set

2 Likes

Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Irenemmeso(f): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
mazimee:

Q. R. C Onitsha. C. K. C's girlfriend, those who lived in Onitsha in those days will understand what I mean.

I rep Dennis Memorial Grammar School. Onitsha (D. M. D. S)
lol I understand ooo
lol I rep Q. R. C
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Akeem1759(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mainland Senior High School, Fadeyi, Yaba
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by osenidvdg(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
macbel:
Victory College Ikare(VCI).
same here which year? Mine is 1999 set
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by muller101(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Government technical college
Akwa ibom State
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Eeroh95(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Speed Darlington dangderereng high school cheesy cheesy
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by MhizzAJ(f): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

shocked
Where dat one dey
lagos

1 Like

Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by ovieokodhi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
HeGeMon:
Now you are talking! That's the standard
did you finish from there? What year?
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:

lagos
Nasssoooo sad
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by 2map(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
framie05:
African Church Grammar School (Afrograms), Abeokuta
Same here, what set?
Famous for high standard!
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by sleeknick: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin
MrHenshaw:

grin grin grin grin No oh...far from it oh. Na Crime cause am.

Ds one you were changing school anyhow ?was your father a force man.Always adhering to call to duty.
grin

Ds one you were changing school anyhow ?was your father a force man.Always adhering to call to duty.
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by sleeknick: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
MrHenshaw:

grin

na crime cause am oh grin grin
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by jericco1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
zainabfidelity:
Hadin Kai kabilun Nigeria Community Primary School. Abuja
you didn't attend secondary sch?
Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by fbtowner(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Samsimple:

thats ma sec sch bro

What year. I'm 07

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC / University Of Lagos Distance Learning Admission Requirments / ASUU Replies FG Today As Members Reject Tokenism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.