Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Why Pay To Get Certificates? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Pay To Get Certificates? (372 Views)

Why Pay When You Can Get JAMB CBT Practice Software For Free / Corper: "HND Holders Burn Your Useless Certificates & Start Selling Tomatoes" / How Can Someone Recover His Lost Certificates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Pay To Get Certificates? by jefy(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Now the above topic is getting me hyper angry like seriously. Why do i have to pay for ki ni kor ki ni kor certificates when i paid all my school fees from year 1 to Final year? The painful thing is that i didnt even get a report card for my efforts from start to finish,just the results posted on the notice board for viewing pleasure...it doesnt end there,you also have to pay for your professional certificates of which you already paid fully for the course of study, N.i.m certificate for instance,is 20k plus to obtain,ha,abi na gold them take print am? Abeg tell us how much you take collect your certificate,FSL,WAEC,NECO,BSC and Professional Certificates.

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Know When 2018 NDA Admission Will Hold? / How Mosquitoes Causes Maleria And The Possible Solutions / Agip Scholarship To End On 29th Of September, 2017...have You Applied?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.