Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,132 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos (49970 Views)

Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak / PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by elhafeez(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
where are those rats. they have gone hiding. NAF shouldn't waste fuels on those jobless and brain washed idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Lowkey1601: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
angryY air support, just send dem soldiers to d place and wipe out anybody claiming ipob or biafra instead of showing off dis jet.....
angryY air support, just send dem soldiers to d place and wipe out anybody claiming ipob or biafra instead of showing off dis jet.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by OBIGS(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Unnessary act of cowardice. How will bomber help in curbing crime in the south east.the Nigeria police are the one to really carry out this operation to how there readiness in cobating crime. Except the Nigeria govt are really planing on carrying out ethnic cleansing in the south east

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by maclatunji: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
tianshie:
How about deploying these aircrafts to contain the Fulani herdsmen menace!

SmartyGuy, where are the Fulani herdsmen located?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Yomzzyblog: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by fineboynl(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
iswallker:

Shame come dey catch me for this enronplane.. undecided
lol someone reported my comment. Alpha jet is outdated missiles or rockets will bring that object down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol the jets looks a toy
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by terrezo2002(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
When are we going to stop killing one and another? It is peace we want and not blood shed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by comrChris(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol....only God knows who these jokers are aiming to impress, definitely not average nigerians who know better

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by tellwisdom: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
Imagine we fighting ourselves when other countries are busy developing and inventing and we are busy churning out war instruments to kill and destroy ourselves... Sense fall on buhari sad

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by mahkanjuh: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
I think there is more to this issue than the public eye and mind can imagine, If federal government never deploy all this when those millitants were blowing pipe lines, but what dey get at the end of the day is Amnesty, even d terrible book Haram, dia was a move for dialogue with them, herdsmen were killing almost everyday some months ago, this didn't happen. All because of IPOB that have not even for once shoot anybody. I don't belong to IPOB, I am a Yoruba man. But, does this really worth it or should we say Buhari is being biased. Maybe all the rumours surrounding him concerning bokoharam have iota of truth dat dey are d same people dat used this against Jonathan. it is well with this country anyway. I didn't speak against anybody, mind you, I use to be Pro Buhari, but whatever is not done well must be condemned. it is well with my country

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Okoroawusa: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Danny287:
What is the meaning of all this self is this the way forward
Yes
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by bejeria101(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
The same assets not used on bokoharam and Fulani choir boys but one 1 man? Una stupidity just got another chieftency title. Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by freshinko: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
NONSENSE... this one way ordinary CATAPULT can bring down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by ipobarecriminals: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
cool cool cool cool smiley wink cheesy cool cool collateral damage loading. .Igbos are TERRORISTS
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by MadCow1: 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
IPOB never qualify for fighter jets na.. A few helicopter Gunships will be much more tactically in line..

A jet flying over a Mob is not scary but a Helicopter gunship hovering over the mob will do the trick.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by ritababe(f): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
mahkanjuh:
I think there is more to this issue than the public eye and mind can imagine, If federal government never deploy all this when those millitants were blowing pipe lines, but what dey get at the end of the day is Amnesty, even d terrible book Haram, dia was a move for dialogue with them, herdsmen were killing almost everyday some months ago, this didn't happen. All because of IPOB that have not even for once shoot anybody. I don't belong to IPOB, I am a Yoruba man. But, does this really worth it or should we say Buhari is being biased. Maybe all the rumours surrounding him concerning bokoharam have iota of truth dat dey are d same people dat used this against Jonathan. it is well with this country anyway. I didn't speak against anybody, mind you, I use to be Pro Buhari, but whatever is not done well must be condemned. it is well with my country

this one is different, division of this country will not be accepted and thus critical measures must be put in place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by macaranta(m): 10:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Not this world war relics again angry
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by ipobarecriminals: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
cool cool grin grin cheesy wink wink grin cool we aren't wrestling against flesh/blood but against principalities and forces of DARKNESS Kanu and his satanic jews disturbing the peace of the country
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Busyguy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
But where is Nnamdi Kanu and his big mouth now? He should come and burn down the zoo ooo.... Basket mouth
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by visionex: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
nonsense irresponsible and very childish act.so in all that is actually d way forward

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by symbianDON(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
nnna na wa o...I tot the python has finished dancing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Darligold(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
cjudy:
I dey shame for Nigeria. This is called Enloplane. Chai
No, na one door. chai! south east n south south don suffer. what must be must be.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by komekn(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
fineboynl:
lol. jet that end if in world war 2. outdated irons. in warfare ballistic missiles or simple rockets launcher will bring those object down.

You actually have no idea whatsoever about what you are talking about.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yello paw paw right now grin

Edit: I’m at my house waiting with my Glock 9mm and my Army Special Ops dagger wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by oneligeria: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
97% versus 5%.

It is not the sticks and stones that the largest armed forces on Africa is afraid but the ideology of diverse views. When they finish dealing with self agitation they would face freedom of speech, labour unions and the legitimate opposition.

Check my name.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
fineboynl:
lol someone reported my comment. Alpha jet is outdated ballistic missiles or rockets will bring that object down.

Weapons expert

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by elosonservices(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by IloveTrump(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Angelanest:
In line with its commitment to national peace and security, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has deployed some of its air assets, including the Alpha Jet aircraft, to its 115 Special Operations Group in Port Harcourt, to support the ongoing Nigerian Army’s Exercise EGWU EKE II (PYTHON DANCE II). The essence of the deployment is to provide the necessary air cover to the ground troops to enhance overall operational cohesion and efficiency.

It would be recalled the operation began officially on 15 September 2017 and was planned to cover the entire South East Region of the country. The wide expanse of the exercise area and the request by the Nigerian Army for close air support made the involvement of the NAF inevitable.

Exercise EGWU EKE II is aimed at combatting security challenges in the Southeastern part of the country. The deployment of the air assets in support of the Nigerian Army is thus in fulfillment of one of the constitutional mandates of the NAF.

DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS AND INFORMATION
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/nigerian-air-force-deploys-air-assets-in-support-of-exercise-egwu-eke-ii.html
Buhari is the major sponsor of boko haram. This is wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by meccuno: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
fineboynl:
lol.Alpha jet that end in world war 2. outdated irons. in warfare ballistic missiles or simple rockets launcher will bring that object down.
heheheh!!! Nigeria is really a funny country. parading ancient planes in this 21st century claiming giant of africa?? if south africa invades Nigeria,we would be destroyed grin grin grin grin on 30 mins....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Bester44(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
OBIGS:
Unnessary act of cowardice. How will bomber help in curbing crime in the south east.the Nigeria police are the one to really carry out this operation to how there readiness in cobating crime. Except the Nigeria govt are really planing on carrying out ethnic cleansing in the south east

NA is just making their selves familiar with the terrain. They have intel about Cameroon with the backing of France trying to disrupt Nigeria using these miscreants in the East.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" / Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos / Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.