Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri (21449 Views)

Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by Thebest12(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Two men, Ajayi Tosin and Kesiena Tito are presently in contention over ownership of a five-month-old baby, Emmanuel Omkhode Ajayi in Warri, Delta State.

The duo are laying claim to the child delivered by an eighteen-year-old girl.

The matter deepened after Ajayi was allegedly arrested over the weekend following a petition of “Threat to Life” instituted by Kesiena to the Nigeria Police Area Command.

In an exclusive Chat with DAILY POST, Tosin Ajayi, a twenty three year old barber claimed to have cohabited with Blessing Iroroteh since 2015 before she delivered a bouncing boy this year, 2017 in his house.

Ajayi also claimed that his elder sister was responsible for the medical bills after Blessing was delivered of the baby, delivered.

He stressed that he has been catering for her and the baby, including her mother who came to nurse (Omugo) the baby for two months in his house at Nnewi Street, Akah Avenue in Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta State.

Ajayi noted that he did the naming as well as dedication ceremony in the presence of her mother who later whisked her (Blessing) away to the home of Kesiena Tito as the owner of the baby.

Ajayi said, “I was at home when Police came to arrest and took me to the Area Command.”

Ajayi alleged that he was forced to say that he was not the father of the baby at the Police Station by Kesiena’s family.

He added that he was even forced to take N100,000, sign an undertaking to forfeit the child by the Kesiena’s family stressing that, “they even said I should swear affidavit” but I rejected it.

Ajayi insisted that he was the owner of the baby boy saying, “I am the owner of the baby. I don’t want to sell my child. They should go ahead with the DNA but that other man should pay for it.”

In a contrary view, Kesiena Tito claimed to have dated Blessing, mother of the contending baby boy for five years pointing out that they separated ten months ago over an unresolved issue before she was delivered of the baby at Ajayi’s house.

Kesiena who hails from Ophorigbala Community, Ughelli South Local Government Area stated that he has been responsible for education of Blessing all these years.

Kesiena insisted that he is the owner of the child saying, “We were dating before for the past five years before she left me for. The baby is my own.”

Blessing Iroroteh stated that she left Kesiena’s house to Ajayi’s house because she felt he (Kesiena)will not accept the pregnancy and the baby.

Blessing also stated that her mother was aware that the child does not belong to Ajayi but she came there to do “Omugo” and partook in the dedication.

DAILY POST gathered, however, that the Police at the Area Command in Warri has ordered that DNA be carried out to ascertain the true owner of the child or that the matter be referred to court.

Contacted, the Delta State Acting Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Andrew Aniamaka did not pick or return calls sent to his mobile phone.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/19/paternity-dispute-two-men-contend-ownership-five-month-baby-warri/

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by GboyegaD(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
This one pass serious gbege. The Local Government should please intervene and sponsor a paternity child for the baby.
On the other hand, women get mind sha ooooooooooo.

33 Likes

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by ProDNA: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
For reliable DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.

7 Likes

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by vchykp(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
lolx.. everything don turn wahala dis days, dragging pikin for dis hard time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by jhudit(f): 2:27am On Sep 20, 2017
They should use King Solomon's style to ascertain the true father.

18 Likes

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by tit(f): 4:14am On Sep 20, 2017
GboyegaD:
This one pass serious gbege. The Local Government should please intervene and sponsor a paternity child for the baby.

big wahalla!
18 years old!
dating for 5 years!

we was not like this when we is teenager

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by IamLEGEND1: 5:45am On Sep 20, 2017
18yr old girl with a 5 month old baby..... Let's see:

A month or two of constant knacking pre-pregnancy + 9 months(gestation) + 5 months(post parturition) = at least 16 months or a year and a half.

18yrs of girl- 1yr 6months= 16 & a half years.

Section 31 of the Child's Rights Act 2003 stipulates the age of consent to be 18.
So, when are they going to be charged with statutory rape?

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by TINALETC3(f): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2017
Let see dia pix

7 Likes

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by holatin(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2017
Fight of the sperm should be the heading.

woman !!! fear woman

1 Like

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by xreal: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2017
GibsonB:
Taking Us back to the time of Solomon! Two men has been taken to the police custody in Wari Delta state, after fighting over the ownership of a 5months old baby..
Ajayi Tosin and Kesiena Tito are arguing over who owns baby Emmanuel Omkhode Ajayi, delivered by an 18-year-old girl named Blessing Iroroteh.

Narrating the issue Tosin Ajayi, a 23year old barber said him and Blessing having be dating since 2015 before she delivered a bouncing boy this year, 2017 in his house, and that he did the naming as well as dedication ceremony in the presence of her mother who later whisked her (Blessing) away to the home of Kesiena Tito as the owner of the baby.

According to him after his arrest he was forced by Kesiena’s family to say that he was not the father of the baby at the Police Station, And that they tried to bribe him with 100k “they even said I should swear affidavit” but I rejected it.

“I am the owner of the baby. I don’t want to sell my child. They should go ahead with the DNA but that other man should pay for it.” he added

On Kesiena Tito Part, he said himself and Blessing, having been dating since 2013, but that they broke up months back just before she gave birth.

He insisted that he is the owner of the child saying, The baby is my own.”

Blessing Iroroteh the lover girl in the middle of the 2 men said that she left Kesiena’s house to Ajayi’s house because she felt he (Kesiena)will not accept the pregnancy and the baby.

The Police at the Area Command in Warri has ordered that DNA be carried out to ascertain the true owner of the child or that the matter be referred to court.

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/09/2-grown-up-men-fights-over-ownership-of.html

Cc: lalasticlala

She just settled the matter with the bolded sentence.

Any party who isn't satisfied can go ahead for the DNA option.

Next thread please. !

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2017
Women!

1 Like

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
It's either the girl's family is very rich/influential or/and she is very beautiful.

My thoughts though.. Cos no one is calling the girl a LovePeddler.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by Kgems(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Women are scum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by bodegaru: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
People

1 Like

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by emmabest2000(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
GboyegaD:

WOOMEN sha ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by Generalkaycee(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by buikem2: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Ils n'ont qu'à demander la maman grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by sureheaven(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Why the fight over the baby? DNA test is the only solution.
Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by PMBtill2023: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by missyadorable(f): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2017
If the baby was a girl
Would these 2 men fight over the paternity and claim ownership?
Just asking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by angelTI(f): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
So many things did not add up with this annoying story.

How can you datell an 18 year old for 5 years? Why should an 18 6 ear old be involved in a messy and shameful situation like this? What is the role of the mother in all of these?

6 Likes

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by dominique(f): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2017
When we say people shouldnot give birth to more children than they can cater for, this is what we're talking about. Such children grow up to constitute nuisance to The society.
The mother of the said baby is 18 years old. Babydaddy 1 has been dating her for 2 years, babydaddy 2 has been dating her for 5 years. Product of a failed upbringing.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by YINKS89(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Dis one weak mi
Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by daviesmania(m): 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
blessing is just 18yrs old, but she's been dating ajayi for five years. mkpo abi ba

1 Like

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by toastedbread: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
only a woman knows the father of her child. i'm sure the head go resemble ajayi and the ear kessiena

3 Likes

Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by 1metre: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2017
GboyegaD:
must u comment
Re: Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri by samsam2019: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2017
ProDNA:
For reliable DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office address.
oga, abeg how much does a DNA test cost?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should Husband And Wife Have A Joint Account? / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging / Bullying Make African Kids Stronger But Kills The American Kids: Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.