Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,736 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" (30728 Views)

Rivers Native Doctor Caught Burying Baby & Photos Of People He Tied (Pics) / US-Based Nigerian Doctor Caught With A Gun & Disgraced (Video) / Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by johnnyvid(m): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2017
A 42-year old fake doctor, John Anopuem has confessed that he gave drugs to patients without prescription as such he could not say the number of the patients that may have died in the process of using those drugs.

He also confessed that he administered drugs through guess work. Sometimes it worked and at other times it was harmful to the patients which might result to death. The Orlu Imo State-born was arrested and paraded by the State Commissioner of Police, Mr Imohimi Edgar at Ikeja, Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect was arrested at his store located at Seriki Aro Street in Ikeja where the police also recovered some suspicious drugs as exhibits. Some of the drugs recovered from the suspects include Emzolin, Tuxils, Codeine and many others.

Parading the suspect with other criminals, Edgar said it was one of the efforts the police was making to make the state crime free that led to the arrest of the suspect. Edgar thanked the public for partnering with the police on his new police policy to combat crime in the state. He promised that the police will continue to put up their best and work with the public so that the criminal elements will have no hiding place in the society.

P.M.EXPRESS spoke with the suspect and he admitted that he was actually selling those drugs without giving normal prescription as recommended.

“It was a mistake I made and I could not say it was not harmful and I cannot confirm the number of the patients that may have died as a result of wrong prescription of the drugs.” He said.

He said if he was given another opportunity, he would not do such and hoped he will settle the matter with the police. But contrarily, CP Edgar said the suspect will be charged to court after the conclusion of investigation.

http://pmexpressng.com/not-know-number-patients-killed-fake-doctor/

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by JayCynic(m): 1:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Fake news

Fake News

That man is a python dancer

11 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by johnnyvid(m): 1:40am On Sep 20, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by holatin(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2017
give him overdose so he can know what it feel like, some case don't deserve to reach court I swear.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Finstar: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2017
Whenever I see a doctor, I see a killer. But whenever I see those roadside quacks, I see lipsrsealed

My signature is calling on you wink

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Generalkaycee(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2017
The reason doctors are so dangerous is that they believe in what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by buffalowings: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2017
M
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by okasebe(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2017
The Orlu Imo State-born was arrested and paraded by the State Commissioner of Police, Mr Imohimi Edgar at Ikeja, Lagos.

Developers of lagos

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by luvinhubby(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2017
This is a normal practice among many, if not all the chemists along all street corners in Nigeria. Cough, Malaria, pain killers and minor ailment drugs are openly dispensed in these chemist.

Wrong as it may be, it is a common practice among Nigerians to run first to these chemist first once they are sick, and they never pretend to be medical doctors, they just dispense these with the active agreement of their customers.

15 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by muller101(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Bigots will dwell on this thread
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Harbeyg09(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Werey re ooo shocked
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Factfinder1(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2017
God have mercy
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by cjudy(m): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Names Association please check and tell me his name. Am Waiting
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by northvietnam(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Poo happens in no man's land
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Naff24(f): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Just here to check the fake doctor's name.... That's all grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by PointZerom: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Buhari brother
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by loadedvibes: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Lol hahaba... look on the bright side how many have you saved ?
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by shegzan(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Is he for real?? He doesn't even know the number of patients he has killed!! I just pray that he get the judgement he deserves..
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Unbreakable007: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2017
And nobody will ask how many people he has saved their life.

Nonsense government

Nonsense APC

Nonsense Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by ojejo10: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by Sirpaul(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2017
and we checked the name!.....
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by coalcoal1(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2017
fake news...
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by slayking(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Na wa o.
Re: Fake Doctor Caught In Lagos: "I Do Not Know Number Of Patients I Have Killed" by problemsolver1: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Omg.
Turn your website into a thriving business for just 29999.We will build a more responsive and interactive website, put in information and add up all the component’s required to compete with other website within your business environment and even better. We will integrate all the live feeds from all other social networks to your website. The following is proposed to be included

Blogging platform
Social media real time feeds
Membership platform of all sorts
Adverts banner section
Payment platform for any means – receiving payments from the website
This should in the long run drive the traffic that is needed to turn your website to a viable one. Please Note: There will be a social media personnel attached to this project who knows the trick of ensuring all the feeds and information gets to potential visitors and linked to your website.
Please check my signature for contact information

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cameroonian Cook Who Killed Dayo Adeleke Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him / NDLEA Recovers Cocaine In Passenger's Socks (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.