Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

IPOB Members Storm UN Office In New York, To Protest Against Buhari (Pics,Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm UN Office In New York, To Protest Against Buhari (Pics,Video) (686 Views)

Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Storm UN Office In New York, To Protest Against Buhari (Pics,Video) by GistMorer: 4:24am On Sep 20, 2017
@GistMore.com

Members of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, stormed United Nations office in New York today, to protest against President Buhari who is attending the 72nd Session of the UN General Assembly and also speaking today.

According to the secessionist group members, they are protesting against the killings and destruction of properties during the military invasion in Abia state.

More Gist @ http://www.gistmore.com/ipob-members-storm-un-office-new-york-protest-buhari

More Gist @ http://www.gistmore.com/ipob-members-storm-un-office-new-york-protest-buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=647mr10vupM
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office In New York, To Protest Against Buhari (Pics,Video) by GistMorer: 4:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office In New York, To Protest Against Buhari (Pics,Video) by WetinConsignMe: 4:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office In New York, To Protest Against Buhari (Pics,Video) by ossiamatown: 5:06am On Sep 20, 2017
This is not going to go down well with Buhari. Going to that UN General Assembly was a big mistake.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office In New York, To Protest Against Buhari (Pics,Video) by jammer777: 5:10am On Sep 20, 2017
I'm afraid, biafra has become a global movement. It'll be passed from one generation to another till achieved. The solution is not this military invasion but more practical political solutions to diffuse all elements of agitation.
I reckon, NK went about the whole movement wrongly when it mattered most. Just imagine its support base in collaboration with the "Ibadan Summit", the Caliphates wouldn't have found it funny in the coming elections and if sustained, it means power is back to the regions, hence the quick military invasion.
Let us all come together and talk, but "rara o", the "owners" said we should go through the National Assembly. We all know that with the fraudulent help of higher elected members in the chambers from their region, it will never pass through the 1st reading.
As for me, i don't care if "they" continue to rule but let their be development across the country and they should stop holding us back.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office In New York, To Protest Against Buhari (Pics,Video) by Almaiga: 5:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Nonese trash.

(1) (Reply)

Vp Osinbajo Arrives Uyo For #akwaibomat30 / Buhari Is More Of A Terrorist Than Nnamdi Kanu: / Your False Opinions About Me Does Not Matter, Kalu Replies IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.