Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

be good to everybody - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / be good to everybody (601 Views)

Everybody Should Be A Software Developer. / N.W.O - Everybody Uses Google But Nobody Has Noticed This Until Now! / What Are Those Courses That Are Still Good To Study In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

be good to everybody by Queenlovely(f): 6:16am On Sep 20, 2017
be good to everybody
Re: be good to everybody by francisxbee: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2017
You can start in the north where the cut off for jamb is 100-170
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 20, 2017
undecided
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 20, 2017
This idiot and her stupid threads
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Op you maybe right since it's widely spoken in Nigeria. Most persons insulting you are shying from the fact that pidgin has come to stay.
Re: be good to everybody by 11Anonymous(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2017
Pidgin is the reason why our English is bad in Nigeria. Instead of legalising Pidgin as a language of instruction, we should improve on the way we speak English, most of our phonetics are wrong and we stress the wrong part in English words. I still remember back in the 70's when English was spoken well in Nigeria. I still remember how Yakubu Gowon speaks when he comes out to address the public on TV. Pidgin killed English, that's the truth.
Re: be good to everybody by kingkoboko: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2020
There's British English

There's American English

There shud b NIGERIAN ENGLISH

& Naija English is not necessarily d same as pidgin English or Broken o!

Naija English is found in d examples below

I'M COMING : Wen they're actually walking away.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? : Wen they're trying to intimidate u.

I WILL TELL MUMMY FOR YOU!

THUNDER FIRE YOU!

CUT YOUR COAT ACCORDING TO YOUR SIZE

I'm sure u undastand my point now. Hehehe...

(1) (Reply)

The TRCN Professional Qualifying Examination / Buhari Appoints A New DG For The Nigerian Law School. / Will The Earth Survive The Sun's Red Giant Phase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.