Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (5525 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities PDF Download For APRIL 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2024 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by Skyfornia(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2017
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THEME: PUT IT ON YOUR LIPS

Wednesday, September 20th, 2017
Pastor Chris

OPENING SCRIPTURE: This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success (Joshua 1:cool.

The primary principle for success and prosperity is clear in our opening verse: keep the Word on your lips! That means you’ve got to talk it. It’s not enough to have the Word in your heart; it must come out of your mouth. The Lord Jesus said in Luke 6:45, “A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good….” The proof that you have the Word in your heart is that it comes out of your mouth.

Only “talking” Christians win in life. And by that I don’t mean loquacious Christians; I mean those who talk the Word. You can’t talk God’s Word consistently and be weak, poor, broke, sick or defeated. It doesn’t matter that you were born poor or sick, but if you talk strength, victory and health, you’d always be victorious. In Mark 11:23, Jesus said you shall have what you say. This is the way of success.

God is concerned about your success; He put you on earth for that. Notice again His recipe for a successful, ever-winning, vibrant, and transcendent life: “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy MOUTH….” Your mouth is the key.

Nothing shall be impossible with you if you’d learn to use your mouth right; if you’d learn to speak the Word. No matter how hopeless a situation may look, you can effect a change with the Word. The Word of God on your lips is God talking; it’ll make you what it talks about; it’ll paralyze and disable fear in you, and cause you to heap success upon success.

CONFESSION
My tongue is wholesome, and therefore a tree of life! I speak potent and life-giving words that are inspired by the Spirit. I’m a success for life, because I live the Word. God’s Word is in my heart and in my mouth, and it has made me triumphant forever. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Psalm 1:1-3 Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Galatians 4:21-5:1-15,
Isaiah 3-5
*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Luke 23:44-56,
2 Samuel 13-14
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2020

WEDNESDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2020

PST. CHRIS

LIVING IN CHRIST .

So then, just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIVES IN HIM (Colossians 2:6 NIV).

Before we review Paul’s amazing submission in the verse above, let’s read what he said in the 20th verse: _*“Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances”*_ (Colossians 2:20). Notice his amazing communication; he says the Christian doesn’t live in this world, in this natural plane of life. Where then does the Christian live? He lives in Christ!

Christ is the home and new environment of the one who’s born again. Notice 2 Corinthians 5:17; it says, “If any man BE IN CHRIST…”; Christ is a place. You’re not supposed to be affected, ruled or influenced by the rudiments of this world, because you live in a different environment. In that environment, everything is perfect; there’s no failure, weakness, defeat, sickness, disease, poverty or anything of darkness. We only have God’s glory and righteousness.

Now you can better understand what we read in our opening verse; _“just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIVES IN HIM.”_ Living in Christ is living in the kingdom of heaven in the earth, with absolute mastery over circumstances, shielded, nourished and protected by His divine power. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Christ is my home; Christ is my life and Christ is my all! In Him I live, and move and have my being. His glory is all I see, have and experience. I’m not subject to circumstances; rather, I reign and manifest the glory and righteousness of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 3:20-21 AMPC
But we are citizens of the state (commonwealth, homeland) which is in heaven, and from it also we earnestly and patiently await [the coming of] the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) [as] Savior, 21 Who will transform and fashion anew the body of our humiliation to conform to and be like the body of His glory and majesty, by exerting that power which enables Him even to subject everything to himself.

Romans 8:1
[There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

_We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:_

*_“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”_*

Let us know that you made that declaration by sending a mail to info@rhapsodyofrealities.org

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Ephesians 1:1-14 & Isaiah 11-12

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Timothy 6:1-16 & Jeremiah 41

*An awesome day to you, stay blessed*
#MONTH OF WISDOM

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
eesyy:

WEDNESDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER 2020

PST. CHRIS

LIVING IN CHRIST .

So then, just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIVES IN HIM (Colossians 2:6 NIV).

Before we review Paul’s amazing submission in the verse above, let’s read what he said in the 20th verse: _*“Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances”*_ (Colossians 2:20). Notice his amazing communication; he says the Christian doesn’t live in this world, in this natural plane of life. Where then does the Christian live? He lives in Christ!

Christ is the home and new environment of the one who’s born again. Notice 2 Corinthians 5:17; it says, “If any man BE IN CHRIST…”; Christ is a place. You’re not supposed to be affected, ruled or influenced by the rudiments of this world, because you live in a different environment. In that environment, everything is perfect; there’s no failure, weakness, defeat, sickness, disease, poverty or anything of darkness. We only have God’s glory and righteousness.

Now you can better understand what we read in our opening verse; _“just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIVES IN HIM.”_ Living in Christ is living in the kingdom of heaven in the earth, with absolute mastery over circumstances, shielded, nourished and protected by His divine power. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Christ is my home; Christ is my life and Christ is my all! In Him I live, and move and have my being. His glory is all I see, have and experience. I’m not subject to circumstances; rather, I reign and manifest the glory and righteousness of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 3:20-21 AMPC
But we are citizens of the state (commonwealth, homeland) which is in heaven, and from it also we earnestly and patiently await [the coming of] the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) [as] Savior, 21 Who will transform and fashion anew the body of our humiliation to conform to and be like the body of His glory and majesty, by exerting that power which enables Him even to subject everything to himself.

Romans 8:1
[There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

_We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:_

*_“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”_*

Let us know that you made that declaration by sending a mail to info@rhapsodyofrealities.org

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Ephesians 1:1-14 & Isaiah 11-12

1 Timothy 6:1-16 & Jeremiah 41

*An awesome day to you, stay blessed*
#MONTH OF WISDOM

Sorry, i wasn't supposed to post this here.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

THURSDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2020

PST. CHRIS OYAKHILOME PhD

*YOUR MOMENT TO SHINE*

_Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid (Matthew 5:14)._

This present world is a world in spiritual darkness. It was the same in the days of Jesus. Recall at His arrest, He said, _*“…this is your moment, the time when the power of darkness reigns”*_ (Luke 22:53 NLT). After Jesus ascended to heaven, the world remained in darkness. But you’re the solution to that darkness. We read in our opening verse that you’re the light of the world. You have to shine ever more brightly in these last days, through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Our world isn’t for the devil; it’s for the Lord. He put us here to run this world with His light and righteousness from the realm of the Spirit. As you walk in faith, putting the Word to work and insisting on your divine rights and heritage in Christ, you’re making your light shine.

It doesn’t matter the darkness in the world—the sickness, disease, poverty and insecurity ravaging this world—you’ve been empowered to rule and reign in Christ, through the Word. Others would see you and understand who a true Christian is; they’d see the glory and excellence of Christ in you.

Isaiah 60:1-2 says, _“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”_ This is your moment to shine as the light in a dark world by walking in righteousness, prosperity, health, soundness of mind and body as guaranteed in the Word of God.

PRAYER

I’m the light of the world, a city set on a hill to bring illumination to my world. The glory and righteousness of Christ are manifested in and through me; I walk in prosperity and blessings, soundness of mind and body, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

_Isaiah 60:1-3 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising._

_John 9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world._

_Philippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;_

_1 Thessalonians 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness._

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Ephesians 1:15-2:1-10 & Isaiah 13-14

1 Timothy 6:17-21 & Jeremiah 42

*A glorious day to you and your loved ones, stay blessed*
#MONTH OF WISDOM

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2020

Friday 25th September, 2020.
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD

*UNDERSTANDING GOD'S TIMING*

_Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard… (Daniel 10:12)._

We’re in a very special dispensation in God’s Kingdom. Through the knowledge of the Word, we’re guided by the Spirit to walk in accordance with His plan and timing.

For example, in Daniel 9, the Bible tells us that Daniel, while in exile with the children of Israel, understood God’s timing as he studied the writings of Jeremiah the Prophet. He found out they were meant to be in that captivity for seventy years and had almost exhausted their time in captivity. However, as nothing seemed to be changing, Daniel decided to seek the Lord in fasting and prayer to bring God’s programme into reality.

In the closing days of Jesus’ ministry in Israel, He wept over Jerusalem because they didn’t know the “time” of their visitation. The Lord whom they had been waiting for had come to them, but they didn’t know it. Many are like that today.

Make it your priority to be in sync with God’s will and timing for your life. Study the Scriptures avidly, and give time to prayer. We’re sent by God to enforce His will in the earth, using the Name of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit.

But if you don’t know God’s will and timing, things will happen in the earth that are neither in your interest nor in the Lord’s interest. This is why you must pray in the Spirit for the nations, for the Church of God, and for ministers of the Gospel around the world. Pray as though the kingdom depended on you, for it does. Hallelujah!

PRAYER:

Precious Father, thank you for seasons of the miraculous and manifestations of your works and blessings like never before, which will culminate in the rapture of the Church. I pray for the saints around the world who are facing severe persecutions and injustice, that they be strengthened to stand firm in all the will of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_Daniel 9:2-4; In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem. And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes: And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;_

_1 Peter 5:8-9; Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world._

_1 Chronicles 12:32; And of the children of Issachar, [which were men] that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them [were] two hundred; and all their brethren [were] at their commandment._

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Ephesians 2:11-22 & Isaiah 15-18

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Timothy 1:1-18 & Jeremiah 43

*An excellent day to you; stay blessed*
#MONTH OF WISDOM

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2020

Saturday 26th September, 2020.

*THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF YOUR DIVINE ESSENCE*

_Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)._

Many don’t understand the Spirit’s language in the verse above when it says, _“Ye are of God…”;_ it means you hail from God; you’re born of Him. This is what makes the Christian a divine being, and not a mere human person. Hallelujah!

This is where some have missed it; their lack of consciousness of who they really are in Christ. The Apostle John, addressing this, said in 1 John 5:13, _“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life….”_ God wants you to have the conscious, active knowledge that His life is in you. You’re a divine life-carrier; a God-conveyor.

Referring to the Lord Jesus, the Bible says _“…in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him…” (Colossians 2:9-10)._ Notice the expression, _“And ye are complete in Him….”_ This means all of divinity resides in you as it does Jesus. No wonder Peter calls us _“Associates of the God-kind”;_ partakers of the divine nature (2 Peter 1:4).

You’re filled or replete with God. That’s what it means to be “complete in Him”; nothing else needs to be in you to make you divine. This is why sickness, disease and infirmity can’t be a part of your life. If you’d meditate on the God-life in you, you’d never be sick another day of your life.

You were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God (John 1:13). The same life that makes it impossible for God to get sick, be defeated or have anything “happen” to Him is what you have in you. Your consciousness of this reality will make you eternally triumphant and walk in dominion every day of your life. Glory to God!

CONFESSION:

Blessed be God! I have and walk in the consciousness of my divine essence; I walk in dominion over sickness, disease, death and the elements of this world. Christ in me is greater than all; and I celebrate my oneness with the Lord, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_2 Peter 1:4; Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust._

_John 5:26; For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;_

_1 John 5:11-13; And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God._

Ephesians 3:1-21 & Isaiah 19-22

2 Timothy 2:1-10 & Jeremiah 44

*A victorious day to you, stay blessed*
#MONTH OF WISDOM

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2020

Monday 28th September, 2020.

*REFUSE THE "DIRTS" THAT CLOG YOUR "WELLS"*

_He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water (John 7:38)._

Isaiah 12:3 says, _“Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.”_ Wells of salvation refer to all the blessings of Christ inherent in the deep recesses of your spirit. The Bible says out of your spirit are the issues of life. You carry within you a fountain of blessings.

Now, the devil always seeks to block up “the wells.” Think about it in line with what happened in Bible days: whenever an invading force came into a city, they blocked up the wells in that city with dirt to frustrate the inhabitants. The wells were the people’s source of water—a spring of life, as it were.

Isaac suffered a similar ordeal in the hands of the Philistines. In Isaac’s case, the Bible records, _“For all the wells which his father’s servants had digged in the days of Abraham his father, the Philistines had stopped them, and filled them with earth…And Isaac digged again the wells of water, which they had digged in the days of Abraham his father; for the Philistines had stopped them after the death of Abraham…” (Genesis 26:15,18)._

In the same way that the Philistines stopped the wells of water belonging to Isaac (in order to frustrate him), Satan seeks to clog the wells of living water in your spirit by ensuring the joy of Christ isn’t expressed in your life. He also wants to keep you from ministering the same joy to other people.

His tools for clogging your “wells” include bitterness, jealousy, hatred, resentment, unforgiveness, fear, and judgmental attitude. Don’t allow Satan plant such “dirts” in your life. He knows you can’t live happily, enjoy life or bless your world effectively when you’re angry, resentful and malicious.

Choose rather to let the joy and love of God radiate from within you to others every day and the devil will have no foothold in your life.

PRAYER:

Dear Father, thank you for your love that’s shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit, and for the fullness of Christ in my heart. I’m riding through life gloriously, making progress with giant strides, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_Ephesians 4:31-32; Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you._

_James 3:15-17; This wisdom descendeth not from above, but [is] earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife [is], there [is] confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy._

_Hebrews 12:15; Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble [you], and thereby many be defiled;_

Ephesians 4:17-5:1-2 & Isaiah 25-26

2 Timothy 3:1-17 & Jeremiah 46

*_It's a great ��‍♂️start to an awesome��‍♀️� week, have a most fulfilled�️�️ day._*
#MONTH OF WISDOM

*Stay blessed��*

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2020

Tuesday 29th September, 2020.

*A SURE WAY TO EXERCISE YOUR SPIRIT*

*_But refuse profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come (1 Timothy 4:7-cool._*

Exercising yourself unto godliness means exercising your human spirit, which is the real you. And one sure way to exercise your spirit is praying in tongues; it keeps your spirit aglow and afire for God. Jude 1:20 says, _“But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.”_ 1 Corinthians 14:4 says, _“He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself….”_

Christians who regularly pray in tongues are more attuned to the things of the Spirit. They’re more sensitive and responsive to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit; no slothfulness in them. When you pray often in tongues, your spirit is trained and ready for dynamic evangelism.

Cultivate the habit of starting out your day speaking in tongues. Then at regular intervals during the course of your day, pray in tongues. The beautiful thing is, you can speak in tongues under your breath even while at work or conducting your business. It’s the fastest way to activate and energize your spirit.

There’re people who are more concerned about keeping their bodies fit than paying the most attention to exercising their spirits. As you train yourself to pray often in other tongues, apart from the many other benefits it has on your life, it’ll open your spirit to receive and understand God’s Word and enhance your walk in the divine life.

PRAYER:

Dear Father, how I love your Word! Thank you for showing me how to exercise and energize my spirit through speaking in tongues. My spirit is activated to receive your guidance today; and I’m making tremendous progress in my life, and the work of the ministry, from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_1 Timothy 4:7-8 AMPC; But refuse and avoid irreverent legends (profane and impure and godless fictions, mere grandmothers’ tales) and silly myths, and express your disapproval of them. Train yourself toward godliness (piety), [keeping yourself spiritually fit]. 8 For physical training is of some value (useful for a little), but godliness (spiritual training) is useful and of value in everything and in every way, for it holds promise for the present life and also for the life which is to come._

_1 Corinthians 14:4 AMPC; He who speaks in a [strange] tongue edifies and improves himself, but he who prophesies [interpreting the divine will and purpose and teaching with inspiration] edifies and improves the church and promotes growth [in Christian wisdom, piety, holiness, and happiness]._

_Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, [even] those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil._

Ephesians 5:3-21 & Isaiah 27-28

2 Timothy 4:1-10 & Jeremiah 47

*Have a colourful day, go winning.*
#MONTH OF WISDOM

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2020

Wednesday 30th September, 2020.

*FAITH IN HIS WORD*

_…Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour (Matthew 8:13)._

On a certain occasion, after His resurrection, the Lord Jesus appeared to His disciples as they rounded off a fruitless fishing mission. The disciples had toiled all night and caught nothing. Then Jesus said to them, _“…Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and you shall find…” (John 21:6)_. The Bible says, _“…they threw the net out and could not pull it back in, because they had caught so many fish” (John 21:6 TEV)._

Imagine if they had argued with Jesus! They had faith in His Word and that’s where the fish came from— the Word of God. The Bible says, _“Through faith, we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God…” (Hebrews 11:3)._ The fishes were framed by the Word of the Master. Jesus set a precedence for us on how to live triumphantly every day, how to experience the miraculous through faith in the Word.

Consider this: A certain Centurion’s servant was sick and dying. Then the Centurion sent the elders of the Jews to beseech Jesus to come heal his servant. The Master agreed, but almost immediately, the Centurion sent words back to Jesus saying, _“You don’t have to come under my roof; just say the word, and my servant shall be healed” (Luke 7:2-7)._

When Jesus heard the words of the Centurion, the Bible says He marvelled at his faith and said, _“I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.”_ When the messengers got back to the Centurion’s house, they found the sick servant perfectly whole at the word of Jesus (Luke 7:9-10).

What’s your desire? In which area do you require a change or a miracle? Act your faith in God’s Word. The Word of God is the answer to every trouble. You don’t have to become suicidal because you lost your job or business. You can trust the Lord for something better. He’s the God who quickens (gives life to) the dead. He can give you back, and much more, all that you thought you lost.

Even now, act on His Word. He said in _John 14:14, “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it”;_ ask whatever you will, knowing He’s bound by His Word and never fails.

PRAYER:

Dear Father, thank you for your precious Word which bolsters faith in my spirit and puts me over and above all of life’s predicaments. Your Word is mixed with faith in my heart; therefore, my faith is alive and active, prevailing over circumstances, and causing them to align with your perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_Romans 10:17; So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God._

_2 Corinthians 4:13; We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;_

_Hebrews 11:6; But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him._

Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9 & Isaiah 29-30

2 Timothy 4:11-22 & Jeremiah 48

*Have a great day, Stay blessed*
#MONTH OF WISDOM

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2020

Thursday 1st October, 2020.

*PREACH IT BOLDLY*

_But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me… ( Acts 1:cool._

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life, and no one come to the Father, but by Him. Be convinced and compelled by this truth, and preach it boldly. Don’t be afraid of being persecuted for proclaiming His Name.

_2 Timothy 3:12 says, “In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted” (NIV)._ The early apostles were beaten and threatened never to proclaim the Name of Jesus. But rather than give in to the faithless religious and government authorities, they preached Christ even more boldly and filled the whole of Jerusalem with their doctrine (Acts 5:28).

There’re antichrist spirit in the world today, working against the preaching of the Gospel, but they’re not a factor, because we’ve already overcome them. _1 John 4:4 says, ‘Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.’_

Emulate Paul’s resolve; nothing could daunt his love for Christ and passion for the Gospel. In Acts 20:22-24, he said, _“And now, you see, I am going to Jerusalem, bound by the (Holy) Spirit and obligated and compelled by the (convictions of my own) spirit, not knowing what will befall me there. Except that the Holy Spirit clearly and emphatically affirms to me in city after city that imprisonment and suffering await me. But none of these things move me; neither do I esteem my life dear to myself, if only I may finish my course with joy and the ministry which I have obtained from ( which was entrusted to me by) the Lord Jesus, faithfully to attest to the good news (Gospel) of God’s grace (His unmerited favor, spiritual blessing, and mercy)” (AMPC)_

Have the same conviction! This glorious Gospel which has been committed to your trust is worth everything. Preach it boldly everywhere.

PRAYER:

Precious Father, I thank you for your Word in my heart is as a burning fire shut up in my bones. I fulfil my calling as a bearer of divine truths to my world, standing firm in the faith, and undeterred to spread your righteousness around the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_Proverbs 31:8-9; NET; Open your mouth on behalf of those unable to speak, for the legal rights of all the dying.(9) Open your mouth, judge in righteousness, and plead the cause of the poor and needy._

_Matthew 10:32-35; Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.(33) But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.(34) Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.(35) For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law._

Ephesians 6:10-24 & Isaiah 31-32

Titus 1:1-16 & Jeremiah 49

*A lovely day to you, stay blessed*
*Happy new month*

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2020

Friday 2nd October, 2020.

*YOUR RESPONSE ACTIVATES THE POWER*

_…for he hath said…So that we may boldly say… (Hebrews 13:5-6)._

In Christianity, you believe and speak: _“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak” (2 Corinthians 4:13)_. You don’t receive the Word to be quiet. If you don’t respond, the Word will do you no good.

Responding to the Word means more than “reciting” what God has said; you have to say something that’s consistent with what He has said. For example, He has said His divine power has granted you all things that pertain to life and godliness. Your response should be, “There’s no lack or want in my life, because all things are mine! I prosper everywhere and in all things to the glory of God!”

Your confession of the Word is your response to the Word; this is what will change your life and
circumstances. Every time God speaks, anything He says is loaded with power. His words are never empty. So, what has God said to you? What have you discovered about you in the Word? Respond to the Word.

Even now, speak words that are consistent with God’s divine provisions, plans and purposes in Christ. Affirm that you’re making progress and manifesting the glory of Christ everywhere. Declare that good things are happening for you, through you and around you, because you’re the seed of Abraham. Activate the power of the Word in your life.

CONFESSION:

My words are infused with divine energy, creating new and glorious realities, transforming circumstances, and changing situations to conform to God’s provisions, plans, and purposes in Christ. Thank you Lord for the reality of your ever-dependable Word in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_Romans 10:9-10; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.(10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation._

_Philemon 1:6; That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus._

Philippians 1:1-30 & Isaiah 33-34

Titus 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 50

*Have a blessed and fulfilled day, do excellently.*
*_You are enough to cause the change anywhere you are_*

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2020

Saturday 3rd October, 2020.

*YOU'RE WORTH HEAVEN'S BEST*

_Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold…But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot (1 Peter 1:18-19)._

Your value to God is revealed in the price He paid for your salvation, which is the precious blood of Jesus Christ. It shows how priceless you really are to God.

Never be deceived by voices that tell you you’re not special or those who treat you like you’re nothing. The fact that you’re worth the blood of Jesus Christ says a lot; it defines your true value. This realization should inspire greater boldness and confidence in your spirit. Nothing is too good for you. You’re worth heaven’s best.

Meditate on this truth! Think, talk and live as God’s treasure of inestimable value. The Bible says He rejoices over you with singing (Zephaniah 3:17). That’s because you’re His glory and His righteousness. See yourself the way He sees you, and your faith will be more effective. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION:

My life is for the glory of God, for I was made for His pleasure. His grace, beauty and excellence are manifested in and through me. I manifest the glory and wisdom of Christ today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_James 1:18; Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures._

_Isaiah 43:7 NKJV; Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him.”_

_1 Peter 2:9; But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:_

Philippians 2:1-18 & Isaiah 35-37

Titus 3:1-15 & Jeremiah 51

*A joyful day to you, full of only happy moments.*
STAY BLESSED

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2020

Sunday 4th October, 2020.

*SEE YOURSELF THROUGH THE WORD*

_There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit (Romans 8:1)._

In our opening verse, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul isn’t telling us that there’re two groups: those in Christ Jesus who walk in the flesh, and those in Christ Jesus who aren’t walking in the flesh. That’s not the essence of His communication; rather, He’s holding out a picture of who you really are.

When you study and understand the New Testament, you’d observe what’s called the “Mirror Principle”; God’s Word is a mirror. You’re what you see in the Word (2 Corinthians 3:18).

Therefore, don’t read our theme verse and assume you’re not free from condemnation or that you’re still “walking in the flesh” because you err sometimes; no!

Read the 9th verse of the same chapter; it clarifies it by saying, _“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you…” (Romans 8:9)._ That’s God talking! When He describes those in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit, He’s referring to you.

Therefore, see yourself through the Word. Now that you’re born again, there’s no condemnation for you. When you understand this and live accordingly, you’ll never again struggle with sinful habits, bad thoughts or works of the flesh. The Bible says, _“Sin shall not have dominion over you” (Romans 6:14);_ see yourself thus, for that’s how God sees you.

God knows that if you saw yourself the way He sees you, you’d act accordingly. Accept who He’s made you—His righteousness in Christ Jesus—and walk in that light. Glory to God!

CONFESSION:

I’m a child of God, with the nature of God in my spirit. I’m justified before God, without guilt, fear, inferiority or condemnation. Sin has no power over me and I can’t be entangled by any yoke of bondage. I’m conscious of my nature of righteousness and walk accordingly. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

_Romans 6:11-15; Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.(12) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.(13) Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.(14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.(15) What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid._

_Romans 8:2-4; For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.(3) For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the fleshsad4) That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit._

_Galatians 2:20-21; I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.(21) I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain._

2 Corinthians 2:5-3:1-6 & Proverbs 14-15

1 Thessalonians 4:9-18 & Jeremiah 22

*A glorious day to you; stay blessed*

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2020

Monday 5th October, 2020.

*STAY TRUE TO THE GOSPEL*

_We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair (2 Corinthians 4:cool._

The Christianity that we have today didn’t come to us on a platter of gold. If you read about Christian martyrs, you’d find that many were killed, beheaded, for their testimony of Christ. On one occasion, over six thousand men were slaughtered for their faith in Jesus Christ, and they were soldiers. They believed the Gospel with all their hearts, and nothing was going to stop them from transferring to the next generation the same faith that they had received.

All the years that you’ve probably had liberty to worship the Lord, to praise Him in the church, attend crusades and participate in life-transforming meetings, that liberty came through the deep struggle, prayers, sweat, tears, blood, faith, determination and passion of other men and women who staked their lives on the Gospel. They weren’t only persecuted, many were buried alive. Some were sawn in two; violently killed, for their faith in Jesus Christ.

Persecution of Christians is still happening in several countries today. Some countries have concentration camps where Christians are subjected to harsh and heinous treatments for their faith in Jesus. A very recent report officially shows that Christians are the most persecuted group in the world.

I’m bringing this to you so you understand that the faith of Jesus Christ that we have, the message of Christ that we’ve believed, is worth everything. In spite of the persecution, those before us maintained their faith and stayed true to the Gospel. It should and must be the same in our day.

No matter what’s happening in your city or nation, stay true to Christ. Don’t vacillate. As read in our theme verse, we don’t give up; we don’t quit. Preach the Word in and out of season. Nothing should be terrifying or intimidating enough to keep you quiet, for greater is He that’s in you than all the adversaries and adversities in the world. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION:

Irrespective of the tribulation, distress, persecution or peril in this world, I’m more than a conqueror through Him that loved me—Christ Jesus, my Lord! I’m persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor anything, shall separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus. I remain steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of spreading the Gospel to the ends of the earth. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_Romans 8:35-39; Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?(36) As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.(37) Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.(38) For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,(39) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord._

_1 Thessalonians 3:7-8 NLT; So we have been greatly encouraged in the midst of our troubles and suffering, dear brothers and sisters, because you have remained strong in your faith.(cool It gives us new life to know that you are standing firm in the Lord._

2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18 & Proverbs 16-17

1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 & Jeremiah 23

*Have a day of joy and peace, God's grace abounds towards you.*
#MONTH OF PROCLAMATION

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2020

Tuesday 6th October, 2020.

*YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED*

_After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward (Genesis 15:1)._

The underlined words spoken by God to Abraham in our opening verse reminds of what He said later to Aaron in _Numbers 18:20: “…I am thy part and thine inheritance among the children of Israel.”_ We understand from the Scriptures that the Lord apportioned inheritance to the different tribes of Israel except the Levites, to whom He said, “I am your inheritance.”

How rich can you get when the Lord is your inheritance? How glorious would your life be? _Psalm 24:1 says, “The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.”_ Since this is true, then the earth and everything in it belongs to you because you’re His heir. Paul understood this and said, _“…all things are yours” (1 Corinthians 3:21)._

Now you can understand why your prayer times shouldn’t be spent asking God for things for yourself. What do you want to ask of one who’s already given you everything, including Himself? You have Christ, and Christ is everything. This truth should change your mentality and life forever.

Is it strength you require? The Bible says He’s your strength! Therefore, testify like the Psalmist, _“… the LORD is the strength of my life…” (Psalm 27:1)_. Is it wisdom you think you need? The Bible says Christ is your wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30).

You’ve been granted all that you require for life and godliness; you’ve been launched into a life of glory, excellence and superabundance. No wonder the Psalmist exclaimed, _“The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage” (Psalm 16:6)._ All things are yours!

CONFESSION:

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I’ve been granted all that I require for life and godliness, and I bless my world with the unsearchable riches of Christ and His Gospel that I bear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_Psalms 23:1 GNB; The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need._

_Ephesians 1:2-3; Grace [be] to you, and peace, from God our Father, and [from] the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:_

_2 Peter 1:3-4; According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust._

Philippians 4:4-23 & Isaiah 42-43

Hebrews 1:1-14 & Lamentation 2

*Have a blessed day*
#MONTH OF PROCLAMATION

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2020

Friday 9th October, 2020.

*IT'S ABOUT YOUR DIVINE ORIGIN*

_And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29)._

The life of Jesus on earth was an unending stream of extraordinary blessings, victories and manifestation of the divine life. He was conscious of His divinity and oneness with the Father and spoke about it unequivocally. In John 8:42, He said, _“… for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.”_ As a result of this connection, He said, _“All things that the Father hath are mine…” (John 16:15)._

Christ’s purpose in the earth was to bring you into fellowship with the Father. The Bible says our fellowship (oneness) is with the Father and with the Son, Jesus Christ (1 John 1:3). You’re an heir of God and a joint-heir with the resurrected Christ (Romans 8:17). Therefore, everything He owns belongs to you. You can affirm boldly, _“All things that the Father hath are mine….”_ The Kingdom of God is yours.

The Bible says Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27). Since you have Him, you have all that He owns. Blessed be God! No wonder Paul said, _“Therefore let no man glory in men…” (1 Corinthians 3:21)._ Don’t pride yourself in any human connections. Rather, recognise and celebrate your divine ancestry and all that your union with Christ has bequeathed to you.

CONFESSION:

I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ, and I celebrate my divine ancestry and the extraordinary blessings of my oneness with the Lord. In my path are angels, men, women and resources to help me fulfil my purpose for being and live a tremendously victorious life. I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_Romans 8:17; And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together._

_Colossians 1:12; Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:_

Colossians 2:6-23 & Isaiah 48-49

Hebrews 3:1-11 & Ezekiel 1-2

*A glorious day to you.*
#MONTH OF PROCLAMATION

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2020

SATURDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2020

PST. CHRIS

SPEAK AND CREATE WHAT YOU WANT .

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear (Hebrews 11:3).

What we just read in our opening verse reveals your limitless power and glory in Christ Jesus: what you can do with the Word (rhema) of God in your mouth. Recall that in the Book of Genesis, the Bible says the earth was a chaotic mass. But after the Holy Spirit incubated upon it, God gave the Word, and everything He spoke leapt into being. This is the same ability He’s given us; the ability to speak whatever we want into existence.

An important key to this is meditation. Just as the Holy Spirit brooded (hovered, fluttered) upon the earth’s chaotic mass, when there’s a situation you want to change, take out time to meditate on God’s Word. During that meditation, there’ll arise within you inspired words that’ll cause the change(s) that you desire.

Hosea 14:2 says, “Take with you words....” what do you want in your life? The Bible says without the Word was not anything made that was made! So, what do you want to “make”? Don’t cry about the situation; don’t gripe over the pain! The question is, what do you want to see? What do you want to create out of that precarious situation? The Bible says God commanded light to shine out of darkness. Don’t focus on the problem; focus on what you want and speak it forth.

Don’t say, “I have cancer” or “I have diabetes”; it’s not about what “you have”; it’s what you want in place of that cancer or diabetes. God had darkness at the beginning, but He spoke light into being. You’re created in His image and in His likeness, with His ability in your spirit, and His Word in your mouth. Speak and create what you want. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I take advantage of the creative power of God in my words to frame my glorious life and environment in line with God’s perfect will for me. As I speak forth words of blessings concerning my life, health, finances, loved ones and ministry, the Holy Spirit incubates on them and they become real. I walk in blessings and ever-increasing glory today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 4:13
We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;

Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Colossians 3:1-4:1 & Isaiah 50-51

Hebrews 3:12-19 & Ezekiel 3

#PROCLAMATION

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 11

OUR UNION WITH THE FATHER

Pastor Chris

But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17).

Being born again, and having received the Holy Spirit, you’re one with the Lord. He’s come to dwell within you and has mingled with your spirit. His purpose from the foundation of the world was to be inseparably united with you.

He’s one with Jesus; He was so much one with Jesus that when Philip asked Jesus in John 14, “Show us the Father and we will be satisfied,” His response to Philip was, “Have I been such a long time with you and have you not known me, Philip?” Then He added, “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. I’m in the Father, and the Father is in me.”

He wanted us to understand His oneness with the Father, and that oneness with the Father is what He brought us into. 1 John 1:3 NKJV tells us, “…truly our fellowship (our oneness, our union) is with the Father and with His son Jesus Christ.”

Jesus prayed about this before He went to the Cross; referring to all those who’d believe in Him, He said, “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us…” (John 17:21). He so wanted us to be inseparably one with Him and the Father that the world wouldn’t be able to separate us from Him. And that’s what has happened. Even the angels are enthused by this, because they now look at us, and see Jesus! That’s Christianity—Christ in you; the Father’s Kingdom at work in you. Hallelujah!

1 Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” This was all God ever wanted, but it was a mystery from the foundation of the world (Colossians 1:26-27). But blessed be God! The Lord Jesus gave us His life to make it possible. Now, anything that belongs to the Father belongs to us, because we’re one with Him; you’re His heir, and a joint-heir with Christ. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, what a great honour and privilege it is to be inseparably one with you. I’ll always be a victor, and walk in sync with your perfect will for me because you guide me in all things. Thank you for the guidance, promptings and blessings I receive through the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 5:30; Colossians 1:18; John 15:5 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 4:2-18 & Isaiah 52-53

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 4:1-16 & Ezekiel 4

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional

Today's Audio
https:///Rhapsodyaudio

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_TAKE YOUR PLACE AS A KING-PRIEST_

*DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY OF REALITIES APP USING THE LINK BELOW:*
https:///2HKQjT1

Monday, October 12th.
Pastor Chris

```Violence shall no more be heard in your land, nor devastation or destruction within your borders, but you shall call your walls Salvation and your gates Praise (Isaiah 60:18 AMPC).```

The spate of evil, wickedness and deception perpetrated by Satan and his cohorts around the world today is something only the Church of Jesus Christ can cut a swathe through. We’re the restraining force against evil in the earth today. We have the authority in the Name of Jesus to frustrate these satanic activities.

Through prayers, we can establish God’s righteousness in places hitherto governed by agents of darkness and the principalities of evil. Don’t sit idly by; take your place as a king-priest, taking sides with the Lord in bringing His will to pass on earth.

Read the Psalmist’s inspiring words about our calling: the honour and privilege that belong to us, God’s saints: “Let the saints be joyful in glory…Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD” (Psalm 149:5-9).

Even now, declare boldly that the wicked spirits responsible for the upheaval and evil in the nations of the world are unseated; they’re cut down, and God’s glory reigns in the earth. Take a moment to pray fervidly in the spirit, affirming that all those instigating or sponsoring the agenda of the anti-Christ in our day, their folly is made manifest, and their wicked works exposed and thwarted.

In these last days, God’s people shall continually declare His righteousness and praise boldly, leading more and more souls into salvation in Christ Jesus. Amen.

*PRAYER*
_Dear Father, I take my place as a king-priest to effect changes all over the world. I put a stop to the evil machinations and manoeuvres of Satan and declare that the light of the Gospel shines gloriously around the world, many who were hitherto in the paths of destruction are turned from darkness to light, and become partakers of God’s grace, love and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen._

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*|| Revelation 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. ||*

*|| 1 Timothy 2:1-3 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; ||*

*|| Psalm 37:1-2 AMPC Fret not yourself because of evildoers, neither be envious against those who work unrighteousness (that which is not upright or in right standing with God). 2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. ||*

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
1 Thessalonians 1-2:1-16 & Isaiah 54-56

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:*
Hebrews 5:1-14 & Ezekiel 5-6

*We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:*

_“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”_

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2020
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_JESUS—THE INCARNATE WORD_

Tuesday, October 13th.
Pastor Chris

```In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made (John 1:1-3).```

Just as no other apostle gave us the revelation of the Church like Paul, no one gave the Church the revelation of the Person of Jesus, the incarnate Word, like John. He tells us the story of the Word and starts from the beginning. In John 1:10-14, he says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not…And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” Hallelujah! Who was in the world that the world didn’t know?

You may answer, “Jesus!” But John that gave us this account didn’t say Jesus; he was referring to the Word. Read verse 14 again; it says, “And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us….” John is letting you know the origin of Jesus. While the other Gospel writings (Matthew and Luke) began their accounts by tracing the earthly genealogy of Jesus, John’s Gospel declares His divinity, giving us the actual origin of the man, Christ Jesus—who He really is.

Jesus Christ is the Word that pre-existed creation and by whom all things were created (John 1:1-3). His birth was a marvel, for the creative Word of God was wrapped in swaddling clothes; “the Word” had come to be with, and walk amongst men! That’s why they called Him “Emmanuel” (God with us) (Matthew 1:23). Every step Jesus took was the Word of God in motion: the Word personified.

*CONFESSION*
_Blessed Lord Jesus, you’re the eternal Rock of ages: the only true God! The one by whom all things were created. How great and glorious you are! You’re the embodiment of grace and truth; you’re the Word of life, the hope of the world, and the living bread from heaven that gives life to every man in the world. Blessed be your Name forever!_

*|| John 1:1-4 NIV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. ||*

*|| John 1:10-14 NIV He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. ||*

1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:1-13 & Isaiah 57-58

Hebrews 6:1-10 & Ezekiel 7

*We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:*

_“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”_

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
*Rhapsody Of Realities*
_OFFSPRING OF LOVE_

Thursday, October 15th.
Pastor Chris

```Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily (1 Corinthians 13:4 AMPC).```

The Bible tells us that God is love (1 John 4:cool; love is His nature—who He is. When we talk about the attributes of love, therefore, we’re talking about the attributes of God. Apply this to our theme verse and it’ll read, “God endures long and is patient and kind; God never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, God is not boastful or vainglorious, God does not display Himself haughtily.” Hallelujah!

Recall how Jesus lived when He walked the earth; He was love manifested. His works were works of love. His words were words of love. He was love in motion. Jesus in Galilee was the intrusion of love in the streets of Galilee. Love invaded that atmosphere. Now, what about you? The Bible says you’re God’s offspring (1 Peter 1:23), meaning that you’re the reproduction of love.

The offspring of an eagle would be an eagle. The offspring of a human would be a human. The offspring of Love (God), therefore, is love! So, if your name is Philip, for example, you should say, “Philip endures long; Philip is patient and kind. Philip is never envious nor boils over with jealousy. Philip is not boastful or vainglorious. Philip does not display himself haughtily.” Praise God!

God’s Word shows us who we are; it’s a mirror. When you look at that mirror, don’t forget what you look like: patient, kind, tolerant, loving and humble. If arrogance or hatred tries to gain vent through you, refuse and declare, “I’m not arrogant; I’m humble. I’m full of love as Jesus is; I live in His Name; therefore, I walk and act like Him.”

Let the love of Christ, which is the bond of perfection, rule your heart always. Lavishly express the love-nature of God in your spirit and radiate the beauty and glories of heaven to your world.

*CONFESSION*
_I radiate and express God’s love, and with all humility, gentleness and patience, I relate with others graciously, lavishly expressing the beauty and glories of heaven to my world. I’m not envious, jealous, boastful, arrogant or haughty, but accommodating and kind because the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!_

*|| Ephesians 4:2 NIV Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. ||*

*|| 1 Peter 4:8 NIV Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. ||*

*|| 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 NIV Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. ||*

1 Thessalonians 5:1-28 & Isaiah 61-63

Hebrews 7:1-10 & Ezekiel 10-11

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2020

*https://installs.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?id=fezilengewu159791821*

*Friday, October 16th, 2020*
*Pastor Chris*

*KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND LIVE ACCORDINGLY*

*_"That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish" (Ephesians 5:27)._*

As Christians, we're different from those in the Old Testament. In the Old Testament, they were called to obey the Word; but in the New Testament, we're Word practitioners; we're the expression of the Word; it's called the mirror principle. God's idea is that if He shows you who you are, you'd live accordingly.

Therefore, when you come across a verse such as Ephesians 4:25: *_"Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour....,"_* act exactly as He said by putting lying away. The mirror shows you as one who puts lying away, so do it. It's not a commandment. In the Old Testament, it was a commandment not to lie; but in the New Testament, we do the Word and walk in truth. The Bible says *_"...the law is not made for a righteous man..."_* (1 Timothy 1:9), and we're God's righteous ones (Romans 1:17).

In the Old Testament, He gave them laws, but in the New Testament, He gave us His nature, His life of righteousness, so we can live right. It explains why if you did something that isn't consistent with your nature of righteousness, you're troubled from within. By your own spirit, you're able to tell and judge, because of His light in you. This is why we teach righteousness, so God's people can become conscious of who they are in Christ and live accordingly.

*|| CONFESSION*

*I'm the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, unblameable and irreprovable in His sight. I'm conscious of this nature of righteousness in my spirit; therefore, every day, I produce works of righteousness, walking in perfection and in the love of the Father.*

*|| FURTHER STUDY:*

Colossians 1:20-22 *||* *_[20] And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say,] whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven. [21] And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in [your] mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled [22] In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:_* *||*

James 1:22-25 *||* *_[22] But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers, deceiving your own selves. [23] For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: [24] For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgeteth what manner of man he was. [25] But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein,] he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed._* *||*

*|| DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:*

2 Thessalonians 1:1-12 & Isaiah 64-66

Hebrews 7:11-28 & Ezekiel 12-13

*�Leave comments on today's devotional at _www.rhapsodyofrealities.org_*

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by geektechlife: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2020

Sunday 18th October, 2020

*YOU OWN THE WORLD*

All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you (John 16:15).

Nobody ever talked like Jesus. Imagine His audacious words in the verse above! He said, _“All things that the Father hath are mine.”_ The beautiful thing is that He’s made it so for you too. Romans 8:17 says you’re an heir of God, and a join their with Christ. Hallelujah!

In 1 Corinthians 3:21, the Apostle Paul said, _“Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours.”_ He went further in the 22nd verse to say the world is yours. How can anyone know this and be in lack or want? Peter understood it and declared, _“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness…” (2 Peter 1:3)._

If you’d accept, meditate and live by this truth, you wouldn’t be intimidated by anything, whether circumstances, powers or government. You’d think big, because you’re conscious that the world belongs to you in Christ Jesus.

Interestingly, He didn’t say the world belongs to those who live in the “best” countries of the world. Think about it: where was Jesus born? A very small town in a small country. But from that small country, He dominated the world. He told His disciples, _“… be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33)._ He couldn’t be limited by His earthly nativity or geographical location.

Your success or greatness has nothing to do with where you live, where you were born, who your parents are, or the job you do. It’s about who you are in Christ. As heirs of the Sovereign God, the Word declares that all things are yours; have this consciousness and live in dominion and self-sufficiency every day.

CONFESSION

God’s divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. I have no lack or want. I’m the seed of Abraham; therefore, the world is mine; all things are mine, because I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

_1 Corinthians 3:21-23 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's; Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's; And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's._

_2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:_

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Thessalonians 3:1-18 & Jeremiah 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 9:1-10 & Ezekiel 16

Today's Audio

*Stay blessed*
#MONTH OF PROCLAMATION

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///30XG30w)*

*DISCOVER YOURSELF IN HIM.*

Monday, October 19th.

Pastor Chris

_*But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me (Romans 10:20).*_

There’re still many who haven’t understood true Christianity; therefore, they go about seeking God. You may say, “But Jeremiah 29:13-14 says, _*‘And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity….”’*_ This scripture isn’t for the Christian. Being born again, you’re not in captivity. Jeremiah was referring to Israel. Don’t live an Old Testament life in the New Testament. Stop seeking God! He lives in you.

Colossians 2:6 says, having received Christ Jesus the Lord, we should continue to live in Him. Therefore, we’re not seeking Him; we have Him. We’ve arrived, for we’re born of Him, into His presence.

Christianity isn’t about pressing into God’s presence; Christianity is carrying God’s presence. You’re His living tabernacle of witness. When you arrive anywhere, God’s presence arrives! You’re “the presence.” Hallelujah! Paul said we make manifest the savour of His knowledge in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14). When you show up, He shows up, because you’re one with Him.

The moment you realise this, your search is over. From that moment, your worship changes; your prayer-life changes; your faith-life changes; everything changes! You’d find that you’re walking in fulfilment twenty-four hours a day, every day of your life, pleasing Him in all things. Blessed be His Name forever!

*PRAYER*

*Precious Father, I thank you for everything I’d ever need in life is in Christ, and Christ is in me, and to have Christ is to have everything. I thank you for the privilege to be a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones! Christ in me is my assurance of a life of continuous victory and unending success. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 6:17* But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. *||*

*||* *Colossians 1:27* To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Timothy 1:1-20 & Jeremiah 5-6

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 9:11-28 & Ezekiel 17

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2020

Tuesday 20th October, 2020.

*JESUS IS THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF GOD*

_Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? (John 14:8-9)._

The Bible says in Jesus dwells the fullness of the Godhead in bodily form (Colossians 2:9), meaning anyone who wants to know what God looks like should look at Jesus. No wonder Jesus said to Philip, _“…he that hath seen me hath seen the Father.”_ Jesus is the express image of the Father’s Person.

Some believe that, in heaven, there’re three thrones: one for the Father, one for the Son, Jesus, and then another for the Holy Spirit; but that’s not true. The Father joyfully appointed Jesus as the heir of all things, including His throne.

Thus in heaven, there’s only one throne, and Jesus is the one sitting on that throne. Where then is the Father? He’s in Jesus! The Bible says it pleased the Father, that in Him (Jesus) should all fullness dwell (Colossians 1:19). Then Colossians 2:9 lets us know that in Him (Jesus) dwells the fullness of the Godhead bodily. If you’ve seen Jesus, you’ve seen the Father.

No wonder when He said in _John 10:30, “I and my Father are one,”_ the Jews picked up stones and wanted to kill Him; why? They said He made Himself equal with God: _“…for blasphemy, and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God” (John 10:33)._

The Jews understood what Jesus meant when He said, _“I and my Father are one.”_ But they considered His words blasphemous because they didn’t know who He was. Jesus is the perfect image and icon of the Godhead. He’s the expression of God’s glory, and by inheritance, He obtained a more excellent Name in all of heaven and earth. Philippians 2:9-11 declares, _“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”_ He’s the King of kings, and Lord of lords. Hallelujah!

PRAYER:

Dear Lord Jesus, I ascribe to you all glory, honour and majesty. You’re the joy of heaven, and the bright morning star! You’re the beauty of divinity, and the perfect expression of the Father’s person. I worship and adore you precious Saviour, for there’s none like you! May your kingdom reign in the earth, and be established forever in the hearts of all men. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_Hebrews 1:1-3; God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;_

_Colossians 2:9; For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily._

1 Timothy 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 7-8

Hebrews 10:1-18 & Ezekiel 18-19

*A blessed day to you*
#MONTH OF PROCLAMATION

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by geektechlife: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2020

Wednesday 21st October, 2020.

_Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:9-11)._

When we say, “Jesus is Lord,” it’s much more than a religious expression; it means He’s One with supreme authority. He’s Master and Ruler; He’s the One to be reverenced and adored! That’s what “Lord” means.

Some have only been acquainted with Him as Saviour, but He’s more than a Saviour. He’s the One that has the pre-eminence, and to whom service and obedience are due. You must know Jesus in this light and walk in this consciousness every day. In your family, business, academics, job, finances and everything that has to do with your life, relate to Him as Lord! In other words, let Him have supremacy and ascendancy. Let Him have the final say in all that concerns you.

Remember, He’s the only wise God; therefore, submit to the supremacy of His will, counsel and wisdom. And if you’ve never been born again, if you haven’t yet made Jesus the Lord of your life, say this prayer and mean it with all your heart: “O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord of my life. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”

CONFESSION:

Lord Jesus, I recognize you as my Lord, Master and Ruler, the One to whom I belong and that has the final say in my life. I believe with all my heart and declare with my mouth that you’re Lord over everything in heaven, in the earth, and under the earth. I walk in the consciousness and revelation of your greatness, dominion and lordship today. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

_1 Timothy 6:15-16; Which in his times he shall shew, [who][ is] the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom [be] honour and power everlasting. Amen._

_Acts 10:36; The word which [God] sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of allsmiley_

1 Timothy 3:1-16 & Jeremiah 9-10

Hebrews 10:19-39 & Ezekiel 20

*Thank you for reading. He daily loads us with benefits, stay blessed*

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///30XG30w)*

*JESUS IS HIMSELF GOD.*

Thursday, October 22nd.

Pastor Chris

_*For in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:9).*_

After Jesus rose from the dead, He appeared to His disciples. But one of them, Thomas, wasn’t there; so he doubted the resurrection of Jesus. Then, Jesus appeared to the disciples on another occasion; this time, Thomas was present, and Jesus engaged him in a dialogue. He said to Thomas, _*“...Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing”*_ (John 20:27).

Thomas reached out his hand, and felt the holes in the Master’s hands and the hole in His side. Awed at this, Thomas exclaimed, _*“...My Lord and my God”*_
(John 20:28)! When Thomas addressed Jesus as God, Jesus didn’t say, “No, Thomas, don’t call me God; you’re going too far.” He accepted it because Thomas spoke reality. Jesus is Himself God.

He is the God that spoke to Moses in the burning bush. He is the One that called Abraham out of Haran and said, “Walk before me, and be thou perfect; I am El Shaddai” (Genesis 17:1). He was the One that stood before Joshua and said, “Take your shoes off your feet for where you’re standing is holy” (Exodus 3:5).

Jesus is God in a human body, but the people didn’t know. He is Adonai, the Lord, God! He was the One that said to Moses, “Your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob knew me as El Shaddai, but I’m Jehovah” (Exodus 6:3). Jehovah is Yahweh. This is why the Jewish people had difficulty accepting Jesus Christ ordinarily, because they’ll have to confess that He’s Adonai, which He is. They understood the implication.

Think about it: that seemingly ordinary man of Galilee was actually God Almighty, walking the streets of Israel! They couldn’t accept it. They condemned Him to death, but He laid down His life as a lamb for their salvation. The Bible says, _*“He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own and his own received him not”*_ (John 1:10-11).

The Apostle Paul tells us that in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead, bodily. When you see Jesus, you wouldn’t need to look out for the Holy Spirit or the Father; He is the complete embodiment of Deity.

*READY TO GET YOUR LIFE ORGANIZED?* �

Start Today With The New Mobile App!�

Click https:///30XG30w To Download Now From Your App Store and Google Play Store

_*Download, Subscribe & Share!*_

*PRAYER*

*Precious Lord Jesus, you’re my Lord and my God! You’re my life, the One I live for and live unto; you’re my everything, and the reason for my existence. I worship you for who you are, and thank you for revealing yourself to me today. Amen.*

*Further increase people's access to God's Word. Sponsor At One Copy Today:* http:///RORsponsorship

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *John 1:1-3* In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. *||*

_STAY Updated with Loveworld Events, live programs, daily Confessions, global News on the go... And LOTS MORE! Download *Cloveworld App* From Google Play or Apple Stores today using Reference Code: *906543* for FREE bonus channels._

_Use This Link To Follow Pastor Chris:_ http:///KingsChatPastorChrisLive

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Timothy 4:1-16 & Jeremiah 11-12

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 11:1-16 & Ezekiel 21

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by geektechlife: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 23

THREE IMPORTANT REASONS TO WIN SOULS

Pastor Chris

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).

Some have asked if Christians who never won souls to Christ would go to heaven. Their question is based on what the Lord said in Ezekiel 33:2-6 (read entire text). There’re three important reasons you must preach the Gospel and win souls as a Christian. First is your faith in the Lord Jesus and His glorious Gospel. The second reason is your love for Him and hope of His soon return. The third reason is His instruction for us to win souls. These three reasons should compel you to win souls.

If you don’t win souls, then your love for the Lord is questionable. Also, your hope of heaven is called to question, as well as your obedience to the Master’s instruction. So if you’re not a soul winner, it means you really don’t believe, and heaven isn’t a place for the “unbelieving,” as it isn’t for murderers, idolaters, etc. Revelation 21:8 says, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

God has determined that souls be won to His Kingdom, and He’s given us the responsibility to locate the lost in our world and share the Gospel with them. Therefore, you MUST reach the unreached and bring them to Christ; it’s your primary and solemn responsibility as a child of God.

The Apostle Paul, recognizing this, writes, “To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ...” (2 Corinthians 5:19-20). Be fully committed to the Gospel and its furtherance around the world.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for making me an able minister of the New Testament, to take the Gospel to the ends of the earth. I fulfil my calling with boldness, faith, courage and conviction. The light of your glorious Gospel shines brightly through me today, bringing men out of darkness, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 1:16; Matthew 28:19-20; 2 Corinthians 3:6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 5:1-25 & Jeremiah 13-14

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 11:17-40 & Ezekiel 22

Today's Audio

1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by eesyy(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2020

TUESDAY 27TH OCTOBER 2020

PST. CHRIS

CUSTODIANS OF THE MESSAGE THAT WORKS .

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not…heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? (Romans 10:14).

Imagine having custody of a message—the only message that guarantees the salvation of men and can change the world! This glorious Gospel of the blessed Lord Jesus Christ has been committed to your trust (1 Timothy 1:11). You’re the steward of the mysteries of Christ, and it’s required that you’re faithful (1 Corinthians 4:2).

Don’t be unfaithful in fulfilling your ministry in the Gospel; don’t treat it with levity. You can win a soul today. These are the last days; don’t hope that, somehow, people will just hear and believe in Jesus; do something about it. Take the message out by yourself. Become more passionate about the Gospel!

The Gospel of Christ makes sinners righteous. It catapults the poor from obscurity, penury and misery to a life of prosperity, glory and excellence. It’s the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes (Romans 1:16). But they can’t hear and believe without a preacher.

The sick need to know that there’s a saviour and a healer who gives them a new life, a life that’s divine and superior to sickness. Such glorious news! But you’re the one He trusts to preach and tell it everywhere.

To live without Christ is to live without God; in damnation. That’s why you must be fervent in spirit, preaching the Gospel (Romans 12:11). You’ve been sent to take the light of the Gospel to those living in darkness (Acts 13:47). Therefore, don’t hold back; don’t be apologetic. Be bold and recognize that you’re the custodian of the message that works.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, I pray for all who will hear the Gospel today, that the message profits them, resulting in salvation. I celebrate your righteousness and glorious power that’s unveiled around the world today, through the preaching of the Gospel, as many are brought out of darkness into your glorious light, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 1:16 AMPC
For I am not ashamed of the Gospel (good news) of Christ, for it is God’s power working unto salvation [for deliverance from eternal death] to everyone who believes with a personal trust and a confident surrender and firm reliance, to the Jew first and also to the Greek,

2 Corinthians 5:19-20
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

2 Timothy 3:1-17 & Jeremiah 23-25

James 1:1-27 & Ezekiel 27

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Invisibility Spell "Charm" Live Demonstration (video) / What Are You Thankful For Today? / Can The Assassination Of A Dictator Be Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.