Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit (1765 Views)

Free 2 Odds Daily With Bet9ja Booking Code / Yangabet Nigeria Now Has The 35% On Profit Share Platform / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Morning guys,
I noticed that a lot of guys are still naive about the business aspect of sports betting. I was once like most of you all, gambling my money instead of investing it.
Some persons might know the way to go on this, some are still naive, some are searching for the way and some don't want to know the way.

The secret is not something new, It's the same risk you take when you play accumulation of 30 games but we reduced the risk by reducing the number of games. that's just the secret.. Everyday is a winning day, no matter how small our profit is, we are always on profit.

I created a WhatsApp group where I will be sharing my selections/picks daily.

The odds are within the range of 2-4 odds monday-friday and may rise to 10 odds on Saturdays and Sundays..

If you are interested in being a member, kindly follow this link below to my Facebook page and you will see the link to join the WhatsApp group there. I can't post the WhatsApp link here because nairaland will rearrange the link.

Please don't drop your phone number here, just follow the links and join the group..

Today's games loading...

https

1 Like

Re: FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Today's Games Ready
Re: FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2017
Yesterday wasn't really nice.. We had a 1/3 successful bet.. Real Madrid spoilt the last ticket..
To Join the profit train, chat me up on whatsapp
Re: FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2017
I have decided to make it FREEE for all.
Re: FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit by raskibs(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Really appreciate your kindness and intelligence of reading the game am with u ny boss
Re: FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2017
raskibs:
Really appreciate your kindness and intelligence of reading the game am with u ny boss
Morning bro.. Hope you are in the group already
Re: FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2017
Morning guys,
I'm so sorry about what happened in the group. I didn't intentionally removed everyone and deleted the group.. My girlfriend did that without my consent. I apologize once more.. I will setup a new group and update the link here..

Here is a booking code for a game of 185 odds, matches starts today and ends on Thursday..5KCRF7V.

I will try to create the group as soon as possible
Re: FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit by henrygold100: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2017
08036038433 pls add me to the group thanks
Re: FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2017
New Link Updated
Re: FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit by pietro4nic(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
The only site that can predict sure daily 4 odds is https://www.winbetips.com/sure-4-odds-daily
Re: FREE 2-4 Odds Daily. Strictly On Profit by Princegesdaking: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2020
Add my number in the whatsapp 08138926654

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Soccer Has Ruined Me / Download Video: Manchester United Vs Chelsea 2-1 2017/8 EPL Goals And Highlight / Arsene Wenger Rejected Chukwueze As An Arsenal Trialist – Nwankwo Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.