Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,302 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:05 PM

I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina (11708 Views)

Edo 2020: John Oyegun Explains How Buhari Endorsed Obaseki / MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Can’t Confirm If Buhari Endorsed Proscription Of IPOB – Femi Adesina by Cuche: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kennyprince:
Only those illustrates here who dont know how government operates that are talking against Adesina that way.

Am sure of the comments against so far, no body is more brilliant than Adesina.
Dey there dey waste una time.
You must be Adesina who is ignorant of how government operates to the extent that you are not confirming and you are not denying any statement. Do you think Nigerians to be fools, you come on Tele to be tossing up & down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) / Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution / ISWAP Kidnaps Passengers On Borno Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.