Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu (30539 Views)

Corper Ezeiruaku Ifeyinwa Dehumanised By Chika Viola Anele, Leaves Cross River / Precious Owolabi Leaves Mortuary, Corpers Carry His Coffin (Photos) / Kennedy Kenechukwu, Borno Corper Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
leave that dry desert they won't listen, leave that inhabitants desert they won't listen, leave that dry landlocked oil barren cursed desert they won't listen.. now see the kind of pain and regret he brought to his poor parents in Enugu... RIP but I'm not pitying this fellow

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by blackyd: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
Na waohhhhh....oluwa protect your children ohhhh. One month to POP
Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by EmeeNaka: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
lailo:

they have started
I am a patriot.
I have been to North and I feel that the conditions of things there may be dangerous for Southerners who leave the favourable Southern climate to live in harsh climatic environment of North. Government must look into these sudden deaths of Southern corp members in North. it's not common to see a northern corp member dying in South for natural cause.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by EmeeNaka: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
BALLOSKI:
no northerner has died in the south.

This country is filled with stupid people.
I hope you're not an IPOB member.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by CltrAltDelicious(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
I have lost a great friend RIP Obama ;(

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by BALLOSKI: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
EmeeNaka:
I hope you're not an IPOB member.
God forbid! I was trying to tell that stupid guy maybe no northerner has died in the course of service in the south.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Bigsteveg(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
Callmedondee:
The body of the Batch B stream 1 NYSC Corp member Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy departed for his home land Enugu from University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital mortuary Borno State this morning.

Friends and fellow Corp members pay him the last respect at the entrance of the mortuary before his Corps leave for his home town.

R.I.P Obama

But my observation:

Where is this country going to? Imagine how can somebody who died in the cause of serving his nation be convey by road from Borno State to Enugu state?

What a pity...

Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4049051/kennedy-kenechukwu-borno-corper-dies

Haha, we're u expecting a private jet before?
I don't understand you o

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
leave that dry desert they won't listen, leave that inhabitants desert they won't listen, leave that dry landlocked oil barren cursed desert they won't listen.. now see the kind of pain and regret he brought to his poor parents in Enugu... RIP but I'm not pitying this fellow

But some of im blodas like am like that; in fact you can even find them inside Sambisa Forest - abeg no vex, no be me talk am na one of una governors, Ikpeazu from Abia talk am o - e dey news headlines today.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Bigsteveg(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Why not
And how many times have you seen planes carrying corpses around.
Lost priority.
Is that the most important thing.
That the best they should have done.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Bigsteveg(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
guiddoti:
You mean NYSC can't generate air ticket! Well service to Nigeria is not by force.
Do you know how much it cost to fly a dead body?
And what is wrong with moving with an ambulance?
What you can afford, you want the government to do for you. Isn't that lost priority?
NYSC,Police, Army,Air force, Teachers, Doctors etc........so govt should keep arranging airplane for dead body bah?
Abeg swerve
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by ufuosman(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

But some of im blodas like am like that; in fact you can even find them inside Sambisa Forest - abeg no vex, no be me talk am na one of una governors, Ikpeazu from Abia talk am o - e dey news headlines today.

Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bigsteveg:
And how many times have you seen planes carrying corpses around. Lost priority. Is that the most important thing. That the best they should have done.

Mtchew
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Callmedondee(m): 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Haha, we're u expecting a private jet before?
I don't understand you o

For 2 days journey for a dead body? If dey provide private jet is it too much for a man who died in the cause of serving his nation?
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Callmedondee(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bigsteveg:

What you can afford, you want the government to do for you. Isn't that lost priority?
NYSC,Police, Army,Air force, Teachers, Doctors etc........so govt should keep arranging airplane for dead body bah?
Abeg swerve

There are planes here own by Air Force & it is been own by the FG. So instead of letting a dead corper decomposing through the stress of d 2 days journey can't Federal government ask dem to use there jobless planes lying in Maiduguri Airport to carry a man who serve his nation till night?
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Callmedondee(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Abeg swerve

There are planes here own by Air Force & it is been own by the FG. So instead of letting a dead corper decomposing through the stress of d 2 days journey can't Federal government ask dem to use there jobless planes lying in Maiduguri Airport to carry a man who serve his nation till death?
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Callmedondee(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bigsteveg:

And how many times have you seen planes carrying corpses around.
Lost priority.
Is that the most important thing.
That the best they should have done.

Carrying dead body for two days journey?
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by DaVinciii(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP Burna boy you for redeploy go your Jos o guy. We go miss you
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Faculty14(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
easymoment:
He was the departmental president during my set. Rest in peace great Esutite
you must have him confused with someone else, Kennedy graduated from the department of psychology unijos, and he was no departmental president. He was however committed to the things of God as he was an exco member in the department fellowship body
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Bigsteveg(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Callmedondee:

Carrying dead body for two days journey?
And what did the fellow corpses did?
See, it's not the responsibility of the govt about how you move corpse around.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Bigsteveg(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Callmedondee:

There are planes here own by Air Force & it is been own by the FG. So instead of letting a dead corper decomposing through the stress of d 2 days journey can't Federal government ask dem to use there jobless planes lying in Maiduguri Airport to carry a man who serve his nation till death?
Oga i fear u with this your reasoning o.
They should use air force plane to move him.
Did the govt even know he's serving in borno state?
Is the govt aware of his death?
Even NYSC DG, is he aware of his death?
Who is he?
Stop deceiving yourself, do u know how many people are serving this nation?
Do you know how many soldiers die in borno state every month?
What was his major contribution to the economy as a whole? Aside from being a Corper and probably teaching some students.
Oga, find another thing talk Abeg.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Bigsteveg(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Mtchew
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by akaahs(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Eyaaaah, i'm grateful to God for seeing me through my service year in that state. R.I.P bro. This guyz are plenty during my time we no plenty oooo
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by guiddoti: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Abeg swerve
Do you know hours it will take them reach Enugu? He is a service corp member, and should be honoured. If it is political officer, I believe, he will be flown.
In a civilized country, any service men/women who died in service are honoured in respite of his/ her position with no or little cost.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by YaksonFCA(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by steveekeoma(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIp
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by nwoye72: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
this is nonsense,why should d government send croppers to such a place.it wickedness.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by mechanics(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
RIP, I know him, he was my junior back then in secondary school.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by NIKEDEEDS(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Such a lively soul, lost just like dat....

Kennedy, I can't still believe u didn't make it out of Maiduguri....

Rest in peace, kennedy...

Am just speechless...
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by Bigsteveg(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
guiddoti:
Do you know hours it will take them reach Enugu? He is a service corp member, and should be honoured. If it is political officer, I believe, he will be flown.
In a civilized country, any service men/women who died in service are honoured in respite of his/ her position with no or little cost.
Yes because of the name attached, big name big favour.
Even in this civilized country u just mention, they don't just honour people anyhow.
Lets say there's a major calamity now, it's fine. Everybody will be aware.
If not for the post that made front page, will u be aware the guy died?
How many corps/soldiers have died in active duty?
This one made front page after burial, so we just know he existed.
Re: Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu by VellyG(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
buikem2:
I know your pain but you don't except the government to charter plane for him to carry him to Enugu coz he was serving the country.

Comme ça tu demande trop des choses.

May his soul and the soul of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen. Will remember him at Holy Mass.
This your mentality is the reason why our govt have no iota of respect for us. Will Nigeria go broke if his corpse is being flown by chopper to Enugu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Skip NYSC? / NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances / Bride Plays Brigade Drum With Her CDS Colleagues On Her Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.