Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) (35929 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Emperor119(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by bimpeecrown(f): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2017
it just takes the grace of God to be contented in this society of ours with all these societal pressure and the likes. It's rather unfortunate that a mother had to go through all this, just to feel among let alone church. Eehya. Capita punishment is not the way out!
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Harbeyg09(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Ahusubillahi shocked
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2017
She doesn't look like a Christian
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Darligold(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2017
e
Even inside church? This is deadlier than stealing nail kinico from a suppermarket. perhaps what a man can do, a woman can do better.

Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by olashas(f): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2017
She got caught this time. Damn! grin
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by drey22(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:
churches now adays wount stop amazing me as well dissapointing me undecided so a lady stole in the church and the best thing to do is disgrace her and hand her over to the police? what the church erected for? to gain money or win souls to christ? only a few sermon of christ love to her and message of salvation would have brought her to christ but that pastor or deacon never thought so nd the church would claim to worship God every Sunday. I shake my head
just stop it if its a joke

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by agbonkamen(f): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:
churches now adays wount stop amazing me as well dissapointing me undecided so a lady stole in the church and the best thing to do is disgrace her and hand her over to the police? what the church erected for? to gain money or win souls to christ? only a few sermon of christ love to her and message of salvation would have brought her to christ but that pastor or deacon never thought so nd the church would claim to worship God every Sunday. I shake my head
my brother the thing weak me. That pastor and elders in that church no try

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:
churches

Wat happen to churches? For d church to hand over d woman 2 police is now crime . If der is jungle justice you go talk . Oya police do d needful

Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by agbonkamen(f): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
They called a police for her?
What happens to forgiveness? cry
Not supporting what she did but as it was in a church, I think they could just have pardon her instead of calling the police cos the Bible teaches us to forgive one another as christians
#Just my thought#
you are right
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by felixdanielthed(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2017
D churches of today is filled with hypocrisy, what happen to the story of a woman caught in adultery, why was she not brutalized by d wicked Jews n wat did Jesus do, dat is not enuff moral lesson Jesus tot, Rccg na big fraud naija perching but doing d opposite, foolish xtians n church. Dis modern day na mask.
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by bankylan: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:
churches now adays wount stop amazing me as well dissapointing me undecided so a lady stole in the church and the best thing to do is disgrace her and hand her over to the police? what the church erected for? to gain money or win souls to christ? only a few sermon of christ love to her and message of salvation and prayers would have brought her to christ n guess what heaven would be happy but that pastor or deacon never thought so nd the church would claim to worship God every Sunday. I shake my head embarassed

A lot of people struggle out there to make ends meet and they come to church to worship. Church owes it a duty to safeguard them and their belongings. There is no church without the people.......and It will be wrong to blame people from keeping themselves save from robbers.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by YelloweWest: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:
churches now adays wount stop amazing me as well dissapointing me undecided so a lady stole in the church and the best thing to do is disgrace her and hand her over to the police? what the church erected for? to gain money or win souls to christ? only a few sermon of christ love to her and message of salvation and prayers would have brought her to christ n guess what heaven would be happy but that pastor or deacon never thought so nd the church would claim to worship God every Sunday. I shake my head embarassed
It's really sad... I mean look at this woman. She not some teenager who wants things she can't afford. She most likely has responsibilities. Hungry mouths to feed. She must have done this out of desperation.
Instead of them to counsel her and help her. They disgrace her and call Police.

What a shame. No mercy.
I can only wonder,

What would Christ have done?
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by JaffyJoe(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2017
It is a church b where forgiveness is preached all the time. Disgracing her was unnecessary by snapping photos, making clips. They should have handed her over to the cops if forgiveness was too much of a luxury for them.
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by YelloweWest: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2017
bimpeecrown:
it just takes the grace of God to be contented in this society of ours with all these societal pressure and the likes. It's rather unfortunate that a mother had to go through all this, just to feel among let alone church. Eehya. Capita punishment is not the way out!
There can never be any feeling of contentment when u watch ur children starve....

Let's learn to be merciful. After all who can say they have never stolen?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by karzyharsky(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2017
buh stealing is not corruption nah
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Effybaba(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2017
;Dshameless woman her cup don full ;Dshameless woman her cup don full
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by lawrenty50: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:
.....just imagine dem
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by bigfather(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Angelanest:
A woman was publicly disgraced after she was caught stealing a bag during service at the Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG at New Oko Oba area of Lagos. According to Kay Olawumi, the woman was apprehended after she was caught on a CCTV footage stealing a woman's bag after ministration.

She was apprehended by church members who called the police to arrest her.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/woman-disgraced-caught-cctv-camera-stealing-bag-church-photosvideo.html

Watch Videos below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdeBxTBhOCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6n4Oph30Ik

See person Mama ! Chai ! sad
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by vchykp(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2017
its not about her, what will this woman explain to her family?? what a shame.. this is nt recession, its demon..!
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by talk2xp: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Jagermeister:
Obviously someone's mother.

What a shame.

This current fracas in the country has made us forget how useless this government is and how they have done nothing positive for the masses.

Go and receive sense. Mugu
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by AuroraB(f): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2017
hinograce:
Pls is FALZ the commentator in this video?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by bigfather(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

It's really sad... I mean look at this woman. She not some teenager who wants things she can't afford. She most likely has responsibilities. Hungry mouths to feed. She must have done this out of desperation.
Instead of them to counsel her and help her. They disgrace her and call Police.

What a shame. No mercy.
I can only wonder,

What would Christ have done?

So why cant she beg instead of stealing ? Why we dey always make issues out of nothing ? We all know the country is hard and there is hardship everywhere . Why cant she walk up to the pastor to solicit for help rather then stealing ? That would have saved her the disgrace .
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by shaddoww: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
They called a police for her?
What happens to forgiveness? cry
Not supporting what she did but as it was in a church, I think they could just have pardon her instead of calling the police cos the Bible teaches us to forgive one another as christians
#Just my thought#
I guess dey don't av Ephesians 4:28 in their own bible, just Malachai 3:3
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by OrdercityWeb: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:
The other day when pastor Adeboye said he forgave the killers of the Abuja deacon. You were the same pple who started throwing tantrums and all that. You all started berating him.
Now they exposed a thief you're saying another thing again. I pity pple that take you all serious. You're a lost investment of any right thinking person's time.
Have a good day. Bye! !
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by OrdercityWeb: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2017
felixdanielthed:
D churches of today is filled with hypocrisy, what happen to the story of a woman caught in adultery, why was she not brutalized by d wicked Jews n wat did Jesus do, dat is not enuff moral lesson Jesus tot, Rccg na big fraud naija perching but doing d opposite, foolish xtians n church. Dis modern day na mask.
The other day when pastor Adeboye said he forgave the killers of the Abuja deacon. You were the same pple who started throwing tantrums and all that. You all started berating him.
Now they exposed a thief you're saying another thing again. I pity pple that take you all serious. You're a lost investment of any right thinking person's time.
Have a good day. Bye! !
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2017
JaffyJoe:
It is a church b where forgiveness is preached all the time. Disgracing her was unnecessary by snapping photos, making clips. They should have handed her over to the cops if forgiveness was too much of a luxury for them.
It was not the church that took her picture. No be people like me and you dey go church? Nigerians that would rather take picture of accident victims than saving them.if you we're at the church , u would have taken pictures also. That is how useless our youths have become.
By the way what about sharia?
Y'all are quick to blam church forgotten it's just a building. No be una people ;Nigerians dey go there
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by bigfather(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:

So because its a CHURCH and they are CHRISTIANS , they shouldn't have arrested her ?

Am sure if she had gone to meet the pastor for help, she would have gotten more than what was inside the bag she stole.
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Poverty No Good
Re: Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) by Bigsteveg(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2017
heendrix:

Wise up guys and stop being an hypocrite.
Who is the church? No be Nigerians full there? People who take accident selfies..
It's the people that make up the church, don't deceive yourself.
If they were to follow that dumb ideas of yours, you are giving everybody free pass to go Rob fellow Nigerians in church and go Scot free. How about armed robbers as well.
She should have walked to the pastorate and asked for help not go stealing.
She should go try that in a mosque if they won't kill her immediately, or have u forgotten sharia?
Do not be an hypocrite, people like you go to church snapping around. Probably you would have done same.

CCs

Lawrenty50
Agbonkamen
YelloweWest

You guys should always reason well Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Invades Home Of Finance Director Of Atiku’s Company / When Generals Turn Bandits: Inside The Massive Corruption In Nigeria’s Security / Eguns Vs Aworis: ‘police Told Us To Defend Ourselves Or Run For Our Lives’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.