Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured (22609 Views)

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Sylvia Edem Becomes Landlady, Acquires Plot Of Land (Photo) / Photos From Dangote's Rumoured Girlfriend And Ex-mbgn Queen, Sylvia Nduka's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Deeney(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
nice shot
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by myk2mic: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
fergie001:

Chinenye Ochuba,
But edem won the Miss Nigeria.

Noted!
Thumbs up,had to hit my head hard
I think miss Nigeria is organised by another body and the winner does not attend the miss world pageant,only the silverbird mgbn winner goes to represent Nigeria at the miss world pageant.

Yeah that's her name, had a serious crush on her lol
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by fergie001: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
myk2mic:

I think miss Nigeria is organised by another body and the winner does not attend the miss world pageant,only the silverbird mgbn winner goes to represent Nigeria at the miss world pageant.

Yeah that's her name, had a serious crush on her lol
Hmmmm,
U 2 like better thing
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Safiaa(f): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ishilove:
I wonder if that thick goat hair on her head causes her heat...
What a strange comment undecided
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by rocketsky11: 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Great guy! You know there are fewer of his breed in the world now but you can still meet loads of them online. On LostRib.com http://lostrib.com/?afmc=36v . Single ladies as well looking to get married
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Bestbeelieve: 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
40kobo77:
Not bad after 2 kids.

Flat stomach and all. Until i looked at the third picture, and noticed she was not breathing with the way she tied her stomach up, and that made the veins on her throat stand up.

Now breath out after sucking in your stomach for the pictures.

Lol bu why the beef na.....

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by enemmo(f): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
fergie001:
Remember Eden,won the MBGN,a year after Agbani's Miss World feat.

She came top 6,in an event that was suppose to be held in Nigeria but last min taken to London because some people couldn't see pants and bra,yet do doggie.

Congrats,Edem

No Sir,
That was Chinenye Ochuba, now Mrs Chinenye Akinlade.

Sylvia Edem was Miss Nigeria 2002. The paegent used to be organized by daily times.
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by enemmo(f): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
myk2mic:

You got it wrong, the lady u r referring to was an igbo lady who has a twin brother, she is currently married to a Yoruba guy. But she was very beautiful ,even more beautiful than agbani darego ( my opinion). Can't remember her name.

Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Kowor(f): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
lekjons:
what right reason?

Because they haven't divorced
Yes. Is it a crime?
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by ImaIma1(f): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
This woman cannot do without a belt
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by fergie001: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
enemmo:

No Sir,
That was Chinenye Ochuba, now Mrs Chinenye Akinlade.

Sylvia Edem was Miss Nigeria 2002. The paegent used to be organized by daily times.
Was already corrected in my other post,tnx
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
40kobo77:
Not bad after 2 kids.

Flat stomach and all. Until i looked at the third picture, and noticed she was not breathing with the way she tied her stomach up, and that made the veins on her throat stand up.

Now breath out after sucking in your stomach for the pictures.

You think everyone is like you
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Her neck for d pix

And her toes!!! Hmm

Let me come and be going back to where i am coming from biko
Re: Sylvia Edem Emechete And Her Husband, Chris Pictured by sshalom(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
bikerboy1:
grin All these veins for that neck grin grin

How u take notice? grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze, Adamu Onoze Shuaibu, High Commissioner In Rwanda / Hushpuppi Calls Dino Melaye His Favorite Senator As They Slam Their Haters / I Am Not Signed To Davido’s Record Label – Zlatan Ibile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.