Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:47 AM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (30893 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2017
he must have some mental problem. and I was in a car with my friends and colleagues. so It was not convenient for me to get off the car and have some conversation with that black man.

I guess his dick was 80% erected. not totally, but nonetheless very enticing. it was large and with a mushroom head, which was rare among black men.

that place was not a populated area, and nobody would find out , if I got off my car and brought him into it.

but since I was with my friends, I had to pity him and myself, to lose such a perfect chance of romance.

I intended to give him some naira and masturbate his dick till sperm out. that was what was supposed to be.

2 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by daewoorazer(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2017
This girl is very sick. She is d worst e-psycho I've set my eyes on.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by gentlegenius(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:
he must have some mental problem. and I was in a car with my friends and colleagues. so It was not convenient for me to get off the car and have some conversation with that black man.

I guess his dick was 80% erected. not totally, but nonetheless very enticing. it was large and with a mushroom head, which was rare among black men.

that place was not a populated area, and nobody would find out , if I got off my car and brought him into it.

but since I was with my friends, I had to pity him and myself, to lose such a perfect chance of romance.

I intended to give him some naira and masturbate his dick till sperm out. that was what was supposed to be.

4 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:51am On Sep 20, 2017
he was totally nude, walking towards the direction of the vehicle I was in.

my heart was pounding like hell.

he looked like an evil angel befalling on me.

I stared at his rod for a while, and tried hard not to be found out by my colleagues.

his dick was ebony dark , and the head was flaringly challenging me. I really needed to subdue it by extorting its juice out and thus making it soft and submissive again.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2017
daewoorazer:
This girl is very sick. She is d worst e-psycho I've set my eyes on.

but all men love crazy and lewd women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by IamSINZ(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2017
NP:

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Emhicee(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
O ma se o...
Whywhyogun, how is it doing you gangan?

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Emhicee:
O ma se o...
Whywhyogun, how is it doing you gangan?

what do you mean?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Yeligray(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2017
Abomination
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2017
he needed at least a pair of underwear. he was so destitute that my heart ached for him. I indeed wished to hug him and gave him some human warmth. I bet he has not had sex for a long time, due to his abnormal mental situation.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by daewoorazer(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

but all men love crazy and lewd women.

Yes we may love d crazy and lewd

Not MAD
You are simply MAD

14 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2017
Yeligray:
Abomination

don't you feel any sympathy to your black bro ? I ,being a white woman, an outsider, felt a pang in my heart , when I saw such a jewel, a gem , tainted by the worldly dust.

his body, his sexy and athletic body, should be cherished, and immolated to the Venus.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

Seem you are obsessed with big black cock.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
daewoorazer:

Yes we may love d crazy and lewd

Not MAD
You are simply MAD

I cant differentiate mad and crazy . aren't they the same meaning ?

don't you want a woman, yelling and groaning like hell on bed, and pinching and scrabbling your head like she is dying ?

3 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

don't you feel any sympathy to your black bro ? I ,being a white woman, an outsider, felt a pang in my heart , when I saw such a jewel, a gem , tainted by the worldly dust.

his body, his sexy and athletic body, should be cherished, and immolated to the Venus.

You dey craze oh! lolz.

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Seem you are obsessed with big black cock.

I am surprised you have found out so late, after I have posted 150 threads on big black peniss.

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You dey craze oh! lolz.

that is true love.

to suddenly fall in love with a hobo man, is a kind of true love.

true love is legendarily mad, aimless, all of sudden, and passionate. see ? this kind of love perfectly match what you call true love in any movie.

and what the FVCK you guys cry like babies when you see true love on a movie, and ridicule it when it is in real life ?

and by the way, true love is ephemeral , it last 10 seconds to 10 days. and this hobo gave me a 20 second true love.

3 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Yeligray(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

and your form of helping him involved wanting to stroke his dick
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by daewoorazer(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I cant differentiate mad and crazy . aren't they the same meaning ?

don't you want a woman, yelling and groaning like hell on bed, and pinching and scrabbling your head like she is dying ?

...and behold, the bold part ratifies your insanity...

You should be quarantined and forever banished from among normal civilized humans

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am surprised you have found out so late, after I have posted 150 threads on big black peniss.

Don't go to romance section. Your thread caught my attention. Bored with my regulars politics and front page.Thought I should try something new.

Don't punish yourself, I can recommend a humongous black dick for you and I can assure he will calm that storm in your groin.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2017
Yeligray:
and your form of helping him involved wanting to stroke his dick

sure !

sex is a psychological and physiological cure and sooth . and, I even pay money, that is absolutely a help , even guys base like you would agree .
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

sure !

sex is a psychological and physiological cure and sooth . and, I even pay money, that is absolutely a help , even guys base like you would agree .

I like you already! You just say it the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2017
daewoorazer:

...and behold, the bold part ratifies your insanity...

You should be quarantined and forever banished from among normal civilized humans

but, in our white people's eyes, black ones are all intellectually defective. can we quarantine you guys ?

obviously, I am a conduit bridging black and white, by help of sex or love, abnormal or normal.

I feel I m a heroine , not lesser than Mandela or Martin Luther King. I even use my vagina and emotion to alleviate race differences.

3 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Don't go to romance section. Your thread caught my attention. Bored with my regulars politics and front page.Thought I should try something new.

Don't punish yourself, I can recommend a humongous black dick for you and I can assure he will calm that storm in your groin.

if I got a 20cm, I long for a 22cm. I don't want to be tempted, because I know the abyss will never been filled.

but , I am still alive, and I am always on my way to look for another big one.

you know what, I am just bored.

I can wantonly, flippantly discard a 20cm , for a 13cm.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Yeligray(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

sure !

i don't agree, because i believe that helping someone involves letting go of your personal desires
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Yeligray:
i don't agree, because i believe that helping someone involves letting go of your personal desires

you dream it !

you mean, I should pay without harvesting fun ?

sex is a mutual fun. the one I "help" will get it the same, and maybe more, because I will use my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Yeligray:

why do you guys always expect a white person to be God-like ? altruism, philanthropic, unselfish ....

is that possible ?

we white people are human beings too, we want sex the same. and if no compensation to the money I hand out, I would not hand it out.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

if I got a 20cm, I long for a 22cm. I don't want to be tempted, because I know the abyss will never been filled.

but , I am still alive, and I am always on my way to look for another big one.

you know what, I am just bored.

I can wantonly, flippantly discard a 20cm , for a 13cm.

You call for 22cm and same can't still fill your abyss. Damn you must be truly deep. Now I want to help what can actually fill your abyss. Specific action please. Length, width, texture, et all.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You call for 22cm and same can't still fill your abyss. Damn you must be truly deep. Now I want to help what can actually fill your abyss. Specific action please. Length, width, texture, et all.

how stupid you are !

when you got 100 million naira, you will not stop, you want 200 million more, although 300 million naira is beyond most black men's ability .

understand ?

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

how stupid you are !

when you got 100 million naira, you will not stop, you want 200 million more, although 300 million naira is beyond most black men's ability .

understand ?

Not as stupid as you any way, Madame with bottomless hole.

2 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

but, in our white people's eyes, black ones are all intellectually defective. can we quarantine you guys ?

obviously, I am a conduit bridging black and white, by help of sex or love, abnormal or normal.

I feel I m a heroine , not lesser than Mandela or Martin Luther King. I even use my vagina and emotion to alleviate race differences.

I am enjoying this. Vagina to alleviate race differences, when I thought I have seen it all.

2 Likes

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2017
Chaiii looks like I will have to start marketing this my semi snake, I never knew some people appreciate mushroom cap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Non-graduate? / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.