Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (31182 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

how stupid you are !

when you got 100 million naira, you will not stop, you want 200 million more, although 300 million naira is beyond most black men's ability .

understand ?

300 mill beyond most black men but not all. You have made my day.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Not as stupid as you any way, Madame with bottomless hole.

I usually use my hands to do the masturbation job for men. I seldom use my vagina.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I am enjoying this. Vagina to alleviate race differences, when I thought I have seen it all.

of course, I salute to all those white byatches who married themselves to those black animals, in order to achieve the world peace.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2017
illitrate:
Chaiii looks like I will have to start marketing this my semi snake, I never knew some people appreciate mushroom cap.

I don't quite appreciate mushroom peniss . I just simply pointed out that , that black dude had a one.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

300 mill beyond most black men but not all. You have made my day.

22cm beyond most black men but not all.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I usually use my hands to do the masturbation job for men. I seldom use my vagina.

Tell me about it. You do that and your vagina quiver in noisy stormy ache. You are not saying the truth. You would prefer a violent thrust from behind than masturbating. Tell that to the marine.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

22cm beyond most black men but not all.

Yeah still not all!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I don't quite appreciate mushroom peniss . I just simply pointed out that , that black dude had a one.

Now the black men are on the prowl, you now want to beat a retreat not on my watch. Semi snake scares the shit out of you, guess you will faint when you see life dragons. Girl you have just been making mouth.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by daewoorazer(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

but, in our white people's eyes, black ones are all intellectually defective. can we quarantine you guys ?

obviously, I am a conduit bridging black and white, by help of sex or love, abnormal or normal.

I feel I m a heroine , not lesser than Mandela or Martin Luther King. I even use my vagina and emotion to alleviate race differences.

Then can u explain, despite your self acclaimed intelligence, scammers from here break through your supposed 'security teams' and make the rich amongst you poor filthy rags.

Think hoe, think!

Oh sorry, forgotten you've lost your mind....

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
daewoorazer:

Then can u explain, despite your self acclaimed intelligence, scammers from here break through your supposed 'security teams' and make the rich amongst you poor filthy rags.

Think hoe, think!

Guy don't border your head she is attention seeking slow poke, she is one if the following, an ugly white bitch, a gay or a sinfully ugly black bitch.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
You want to suck mad man d¡ck. You are as mad as the mad man himself. sense descend on you heavily.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
daewoorazer:

Think hoe, think!

can you speak in easy and simple English ? I fail to catch your point.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Guy don't border your head she is attention seeking slow poke, she is one if the following, an ugly white bitch, a gay or a sinfully ugly black bitch.

you are obvious a new admirer of mine. my identity conundrum has already been narrowed down to either a Chinese gay or an Indian third-gender person, by my fans.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
You want to suck mad man d¡ck. You are as mad as the mad man himself. sense descend on you heavily.

true love and passionate love can save a man from madness. that is how Jesus did to human beings. forget ?

the moment I put his dick in my mouth, love will melt him, and he will recover from whatever mental sickness.

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are obvious a new admirer of mine. my identity conundrum has already been narrowed down to either a Chinese gay or an Indian third-gender person, by my fans.

I admired you till you went racist, uncouth and completely besides being faceless.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I admired you till you went racist, uncouth and completely banal besides being faceless.olanbeleee
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

I admired you till you went racist, uncouth and completely banal besides being faceless.olanbeleee

is this the right way to have a conversation with a white woman ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

xv
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

You have been harping on that white supremacist shit since, white people are known to be decent, Did a black guy break your heart and you are hiding the pain behind this your denatured weird game.

White as if that is worth any thing. Really digged your tantrum but you just ruined it.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

You have been harping on that white supremacist shit since, white people are known to be decent, Did a black guy break your heart and you are sort of getting back at the blacks with this your denatured weird game.

White as if that is worth any thing. Really digged you but your tantrum just ruined it.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

xv

Yz.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Yz.

unless you post your photo here, I would not have any conversation with you.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

unless you post your photo here, I would not have any conversation with you.

What a presumptuous demand! Didn't have this conversation with you yesterday and I didn't die. Post yours first you are the one messing up the whole place.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

What a presumptuous demand! Didn't have this conversation with you yesterday and I didn't die. Post yours first you are the one messing up the whole place.

are you satisfied with this photo ?

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you satisfied with this photo ?

Thought you said you wouldn't converse with me with out my pics.

Now what is there to be satisfied with a in a nude and probably mad man.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Thought you said you wouldn't converse with me with out my pics.

Now what is there to be satisfied with a in a nude and probably mad man.

that man in the photo is a perfect husband for you.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

that man in the photo is a perfect husband for you.

First I am a guy and I hate gays flaming ones like you, secondly you are the one obsessed with black dick so go and service yourself with it. Joke on you.lolx

Send your sister to me if her vagina with not be bruised and raw with serious thrusting.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

First I am a guy and I hate gays flaming ones like you, secondly you are the one obsessed with black dick so go and service yourself with it. Joke on you.lolx

you affirmatively have the potential to be a gay.

and I only love cute black men (not chick boys like you) with nice dicks.

so , naturally I will put more photos in this thread. if you feel them an eyesore, you may leave.

I wish I could drink all the sperm from these 4 cute men.

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Send your sister to me if her vagina with not be bruised and raw with serious thrusting.

I don't have a sister, but I do have a brother. you could enjoy his white dick.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
You need both psychological and psychiatric assessment. You are not just roving.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by GoldNiagara(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
whywhyogun:

I don't have a sister, but I do have a brother. you could enjoy his white dick.

I will pass I do pussy alone! tender and pulsating pussy.You can have all the dicks of all the mad men and drink to surfeit their juice, your funeral really.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by vchykp(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mmmptchew..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.