Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (31177 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

at least china will not discriminate against them or criminalize them.

anyway, I have no interest in China or Chinese.

YES YOU DO, BECAUSE YOU ARE A DIRTY LITTLE FAT CHINESE FAGG

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

OH YOUR WIFE IS INDIAN? HOW ABOUT THE MAN THAT YOU RAPE IN THE ANUS IS HE INDIAN TOO?

oh, your mother has been raped by an French white man ? congrats !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

LOOSE? LOOSE A BATTLE? YOU ARE ASHAMED TO ADMIT YOU ARE GAY HENCE YOU HIDE BEHIND A FEMALE PERSONA, BUT I AM ENCOURAGING YOU TO EMBRACE YOUR GAY PERSONALITY AS A MAN AND NO NEED TO HIDE YOUR REAL GENDER. THUS IS NOT A BATTLE IT IS AN INTERVENTION

So, she is even a he?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

YES YOU DO, BECAUSE YOU ARE A DIRTY LITTLE FAT CHINESE FAGG

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

yes you do, you have fvcked your daddy really hard, and now he is softened, and call you husband !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

So, she is even a he?

so, you are even a byatch ? not just a ni77er?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

oh, your mother has been raped by an French white man ? congrats !

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP SHARING YOUR PERSONAL STORIES IN PUBLIC?? I KNOW YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH ALOT BUT A MAN IS MEANT TO BE STRONG..SO STAY STRONG BROTHER
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

why not consider, I could have a gay husband in India ? he fvcks my man-made vagina ?

++++++++++\
my original words.

if a gay man fvcks me, can you say I rape him ? fvcking logic !

the only way to deal with rascal repeating is to repeat my own

you rape a man in india? how can you even admit that publicly? you are gay sexual predator
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

LOOSE? LOOSE A BATTLE? YOU ARE ASHAMED TO ADMIT YOU ARE GAY HENCE YOU HIDE BEHIND A FEMALE PERSONA, BUT I AM ENCOURAGING YOU TO EMBRACE YOUR GAY PERSONALITY AS A MAN AND NO NEED TO HIDE YOUR REAL GENDER. THUS IS NOT A BATTLE IT IS AN INTERVENTION

I am not talking about your mother's vagina is too LOOSE, I am talking about your daddy is losing his ass to you
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are indeed "fornication" , your illogical way is the same ! useless way to debate with a white person.

YOU WHERE MADE A SEX SLAVE BY A WHITE PERSON? OH MY... I AM SO SORRY BROTHER.. WHITES DONT RESPECT BROWN PEOPLE, ITS NOT EASY FOR YOU ASIANS
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

so, you are even a byatch ? not just a ni77er?
Never knew you were gay.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

WAIT SO BECAUSE YOU ARE A TINY GAY MAN YOU THINK YOU HAVE EVOLVED?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

YOU CANT EVEN STAND UP FOR YOURSELF AND DEFEND YOUR GAY RIGHTS

because you are a ni77er with a giant dick, you think you have a giant asshole ? you should practice it and make you more popular among gay people ! indeed !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am not talking about your mother's vagina is too LOOSE, I am talking about your daddy is losing his ass to you

WOW SO MAY TOUCHING LIFE STORIES...YOU MUST BE REALLY STRONG TO HAVE GONE THROUGH SUCH TRAUMA
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

Never knew you were gay.

just because I have fvcked your daddy for only 1 time, I am suddenly turned to be a gay ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes you do, you have fvcked your daddy really hard, and now he is softened, and call you husband !

YOU SON? YOU RAPED YOUR SON? WOW
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

So, she is even a he?

YEAH
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 11:57am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

you rape a man in india? how can you even admit that publicly? you are gay sexual predator

yes, I did rape your mom. I enjoy that a lot, why not you come to join me to rape her ? that is sweet !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

YEAH

don't say YEAH too loud, be aware your mouth could be stuffed with a dick by a gay.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Fornication: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

YEAH
No wonder.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

YOU SON? YOU RAPED YOUR SON? WOW

sure, your mon's vagina is ok for you. she is calling you now.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2017
Fornication:

No wonder.

no wonder you are a mo.ron
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

don't say YEAH too loud, be aware your mouth could be stuffed with a dick by a gay.

we all know you are gay...but trying to cope by making everyone to be gay isnt going to help you
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

WOW SO MAY TOUCHING LIFE STORIES...YOU MUST BE REALLY STRONG TO HAVE GONE THROUGH SUCH TRAUMA

of course, when your mom was having sex with you, I taped the video, and that is so touching !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

we all know you are gay...but trying to cope by making everyone to be gay isnt going to help you

wow, you admit you are a gay, who fvck his own mom ? I can not believe so ?! so sweet !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes, I did rape your mom. I enjoy that a lot, why not you come to join me to rape her ? that is sweet !
a child os ,meant to be protected and kept safe by the parents, so what you are telling us that you did to your own child here is very bad
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

because you are a ni77er with a giant dick, you think you have a giant asshole ? you should practice it and make you more popular among gay people ! indeed !

stop offering your anus to men here, we are not interested fagg0t
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

YOU WHERE MADE A SEX SLAVE BY A WHITE PERSON? OH MY... I AM SO SORRY BROTHER.. WHITES DONT RESPECT BROWN PEOPLE, ITS NOT EASY FOR YOU ASIANS

I really need some black sex slaves, but sorry to inform you that you are no qualified, your dick is too small.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

stop offering your anus to men here, we are not interested fagg0t

wow, your mother 's vagina is not enough for you, you even want your dad's anus ?! good job , boy !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

wow, you admit you are a gay, who fvck his own mom ? I can not believe so ?! so sweet !

why do you always talk in third person? so if you are like this do you know your son would feel? ugly fat fagg0t
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:
a child os ,meant to be protected and kept safe by the parents, so what you are telling us that you did to your own child here is very bad

you definitely need to protect your father, because he is your wife now !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

why do you always talk in third person? so if you are like this do you know your son would feel? ugly fat fagg0t

yes, you like talking in third person, because you are fornication!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course, when your mom was having sex with you, I taped the video, and that is so touching !

when your dad it what he do apart from molest you?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

what the hell is this English ? is it English ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.