Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside (31162 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / I Always Feel The Need To Suck A Big Black Peniss / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

when your dad it what he do apart from molest you?

I don't remember how your mother harassed your dad, because she was such a slu t , and did the molestation so fast. I just missed .
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

what the hell is this English ? is it English ?

you wouldn't understand when you spent so much time pretending to be a woman so you can suck other mens dicks

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

YES YOU DO, BECAUSE YOU ARE A DIRTY LITTLE FAT CHINESE FAGG

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

oh, my ni88er boy, don't be frustrated, you are good at incest, and you sleep with you father and grandfather. you are better than I.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes, you like talking in third person, because you are fornication!

retarded fagg0t bitch cant even speak english,, chinese Bleep
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

you definitely need to protect your father, because he is your wife now !

wait your father married you as his wife?

oh my!!!!

[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/mtbu.gi[/img]
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

you wouldn't understand when you spent so much time pretending to be a woman so you can suck other mens dicks

[img]http://www.reactiongiom/r/mtbu.gif[/img]

do you believe I will choose to have sex with any of these chicken boys on this forum ?!

what the fvck do you think you are !

you are cheap , you are just plaything for me , on internet.

I love mature chubby black men in real life.

your only value to me , is for my verbal abuse !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

oh, my ni88er boy, don't be frustrated, you are good at incest, and you sleep with you father and grandfather. you are better than I.

you dont need to tell me the advantages of incest,, No you can continue it alone

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

wait your father married you as his wife?

oh my!!!!

[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/mtbu.gi[/img]

isn't your sister your daughter ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you believe I will choose to have sex with any of these chicken boys on this forum ?!

what the fvck do you think you are !

you are cheap , you are just plaything for me , on internet.

I love mature chubby black men in real life.

your only value to me , is for my verbal abuse !

most gay men have their preferences, you do not need to tell us.

We know you are fat ugly Chinese man
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

you dont need to tell me the advantages of incest,, No you can continue it alone

of course, I don't need to tell you how good incest is, because you know it much better !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

most gay men have their preferences, you do not need to tell us.

We know you are fat ugly Chinese man

I am a beautiful blonde, from a developed country.

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

retarded fagg0t bitch cant even speak english,, chinese Bleep

English is not for ni88ers, who have small capacity of brain and abnormal guttural structure
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course, I don't need to tell you how good incest is, because you know it much better !

i agree m getting raped by your father was a terrible thing,

i would have said that i empathize with you but that would be a lie because no one here cares if you dies.. ugly fat gay men are annoying

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

English is not for ni88ers, who have small capacity of brain and abnormal guttural structure

what?? your mother told you this? no wonder you grow up into a gender confused dysfunctional gay man

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I am a beautiful blonde, from a developed country.

no you are not, you look just as ugly as all the other Chinese men

1 Like

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

i agree m getting raped by your father was a terrible thing,

i would have said that i empathize with you but that would be a lie because no one here cares if you dies.. ugly fat gay men are annoying

[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com3w4v/r/mtbu.gif[/img]

then why do you rape your father ? it is only you who like the feeling of anus penetrating
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

what?? your mother told you this? no wonder you grow up into a gender confused dysfunctional gay man

yes, you mom told me , your sister actually is your daughter, I wonder you don't even know when you have insert your mom ?!
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

no you are not, you look just as ugly as all the other Chinese men

[img]http://wsdg ww.reactiongifs.com/r/mtbu.gif[/img]

I look like ?

well, you must forget how we met last time. I caught you sucking a dick in a women's washroom.
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I look like ?

well, you must forget how we met last time. I caught you sucking a dick in a women's washroom.

there you go again, listen we dont want to hear how you met your gay partner

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

yes, you mom told me , your sister actually is your daughter, I wonder you don't even know when you have insert your mom ?!

how could your parents do this to you?

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

then why do you rape your father ? it is only you who like the feeling of anus penetrating

and how many nights a week does this dream reoccur?

Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

there you go again, listen we dont want to hear how you met your gay partner

then why do you tell us how you dad fvcks your mom ?
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

how could your parents do this to you?

how can you insert your own father ? you are so bestial
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by whywhyogun: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
lestat:

and how many nights a week does this dream reoccur?

how many nights of a week do you penetrate your mom ? honestly speaking !
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by Mario1989(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
BEEF THREAD...
Kwantinue (***in Buhari's voice***)
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by daewoorazer(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
You are a complete fool...

This mongol obviously wants a taste of the imaginary 'white pussy'.....filthy woman wrapper
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by daewoorazer(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:

This mongol obviously wants a taste of the imaginary 'white puss.y'.....filthy woman wrapper
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by daewoorazer(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:

This mongol obviously wants a taste of the imaginary 'white pussy'.....filthy woman wrapper
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by FreeSpirited: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
daewoorazer:

I want to taste the pussie of a lady on internet... listen to ur foolishness
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by daewoorazer(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:

I want to taste the pussie of a lady on internet... listen to ur foolishness

Your stvpidity is of a fact legendary, so you wanna tell us you've not been sending her pms begging your life for it?

Arindin omo
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by FreeSpirited: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
daewoorazer:

Your stvpidity is of a fact legendary, so you wanna tell us you've not been sending her pms begging your life for it?

Arindin omo
Who am I sending PM to? Are you so unfortunate ? Abi u want to be unfortunate in life? Do I look like someone desperately looking for cheap babes on Nairaland? U must be mad

Are you this daft and unschooleable? How will I send Nollywood actress, Lizzy Anjorin a PM...Ori e ti daru. Olodo
Re: Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside by aDEOetREGE: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
whywhyogun:

I look like ?

So you are a fat smelly gay.... Thanks to lestat..... Hahahahahahahahah grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / 4 Well-kept Secrets About Womanizers / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.