Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,758 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D (6083 Views)

Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / See What Al Jazeera Wrote About Buhari. / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D by Daeylar(f): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
EmperorGE:
Aljazeera has Finished Mohammadu Buhari, this is laughable
They said his UN speech is watery, unpresidential, uninspiring... "He pretty much talked about every other country except his own. It shows lack of focus" grin grin

shocked grin
Re: See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D by Dopenigga(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
buhari has finally failed us angry
Re: See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D by ChristineC: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

The way Egypt and South Africa shared all the relevance given to Africa @UNGA made to wonder if Nigeria still remains the acclaimed giant of Africa in current world political events.
No mention of Nigeria role by any world leader but Israeli president praised Donald Trump and Al Sisi of Egypt through out his talk.
Am sure lai Mohammed and co will be lobbying for buhari to just shake hands with Trump so that they will bring the photo shot home and masturbate
how can a country with so much crude, gas, coal, water bodies, sunlight and wind; yet unable to generate steady power after 50 years have any relevance or role in world politics?

all these people chanting one Nigeria are those stealing bountifully or connected to them, and even more shameful are the lunatics who can't comfortably afford the next meal defending them online with their 100MB data.

1 Like

Re: See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D by HajimeSaito(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin ipob are terrorist ipork are dogs ipob are killers ipob burn mosque... ipob are fools. The same aljazeera you tagged terrorist done turn sauce and yam soup?

Who let you out of your cage?
Re: See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D by patval(f): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
ChristineC:
how can a country with so much crude, gas, coal, water bodies, sunlight and wind; yet unable to generate steady power after 50 years have any relevance or role in world politics?

all these people chanting one Nigeria are those stealing bountifully or connected to them, and even more shameful are the lunatics who can't comfortably afford the next meal defending them online with their 100MB data.
My dear, this irredeemable state of Nigeria situation is sickening.Nothing to show that Nigeria will be out of the woods anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D by EmperorGE: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:
Post link
google is not nigerian police
Re: See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D by EmperorGE: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
rattlesnake:

IPOB Trolls miscreants everywhere
ur wonderful president lacks focus - al-jazeera
Re: See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 21, 2017
Yazmin:

I think we should appreciate our Government and not always castigate it.

Egypt's pressure on HAMAS is well appreciated and the latter had no option but to comply for simple reasons.

1. HAMAS (Controllers of Gaza) shares same ancestral, political and ideological values with Egypt.
2. It shares similar borders with Egypt and presently, due to the Israeli blockade, Egypt remains the only open gate between Gaza and the whole world.
3. The muslim brotherhood, an ideological block in the offshoot of Hamas in Gaza, was until recently, the ruling party in Egypt. The proscription of the former has left the latter with little sympathy and help, hence its decision tp bend backwards into accepting Egyptian terms for recognition.
4. Gaza was once an administrative province of the Egyptian state.

All these makes it as easy as me making ewedu soup for the Egyptian Government to get Hamas into line.

Compare this with the dificult and more complex GamBia and Ivory coast and Equatorial Guinea, Sao tome and Principe) issues which Nigeria recently played a great role in brokering within a short period.

Mind you that this Gaza issues (Hamas and PLA) has lingered almost a decade and in 2011 this same proposal being made was similarly(by 'the quartet', including Egypt)done but where are we today.

Nigeria is great, all hands must be on. Deck to make it greater....

Peace....

Are you Japanese or Nigerian?
Re: See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D by Yazmin: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

Are you Japanese or Nigerian?

BRB, lemme ask my dad....

Me: ring, ring, ...Hey dad, waddup...just to ask, am I Japanese.

My dad: BRB, lemme ask google.

Me: Okay, cos Pidgin 2 just wanna know.

@ Pidgin 2...BRB.
Re: See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D by starkid1996(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
giftq:

Nigger area only contributes murder, illiteracy, boko haram, corruption, bad roads, IDP, flooding, ASUU strike, doctors strike, almajiri, dullardism, APC charlatans, fulani herdsmen and women, looting etc etc etc
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In ! Kalu,buhari Win Abia North’s 5 Lgas As PDP Unleashes Terror / The New Governor's Office At Centenary City Abakaliki Ebonyi State. / 2023: Jamiu Asuku Receives Northern Youths As The Endorse Yahaya Bello's Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.