Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? (1172 Views)

Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? / So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? / "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2017
if as a guy can you date you if you were a female and vice versa for the female gender?
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2017
Yap I will. grin
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by johnwizey: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2017
No i won't
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 11:44am On Sep 20, 2017
nice
queenamirah:
Yap I will. grin
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2017
why? and you better change
johnwizey:
No i won't
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by johnwizey: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2017
thestevens:
why? and you better change
Everyone will probably tell u yes but the truth is many of them can't take half of what they do to others. I am not really an introvert, maybe semi extrovert grin grin but i like gals that are introvert. So you see why i can't date another version of me
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'm sorry I can can't
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by TINALETC3(f): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nope, as an introvert , I wnt my man 2 b extro
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by dukeprince50: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
h
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by TheWalkingMind: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Another version of me is No. A schizoid can only roll with a schizoid.
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
TINALETC3:

Why don't you look at other important attributes you have like being kind hearted, being God fearing, being patient, being hardworking.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
believe me bro, introvert girls can be difficult, you can't tell what going on in their minds
johnwizey:
Everyone will probably tell u yes but the truth is many of them can't take half of what they do to others. I am not really an introvert, maybe semi extrovert grin grin but i like gals that are introvert. So you see why i can't date another version of me
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
extrovert guy?, can't stand them even as a guy.
TINALETC3:
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by dukeprince50: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'm really looking for my exact female version, someone who will love same thing I love.
that is you must love me as much as I love myself.
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
you should try a different version of you tongue
TheWalkingMind:
Another version of me is No. A schizoid can only roll with a schizoid.
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Why not. I'll gladly date her. we go understand each other like yahoo boy and money.
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
maybe you should travel round the world, you will find her. grin
dukeprince50:
I'm really looking for my exact female version, someone who will love same thing I love.
that is you must love me as much as I love myself.
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin grin
TheManofTomorrow:
Why not. I'll gladly date her. we go understand each other like yahoo boy and money.
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by dukeprince50: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
thestevens:
I have this introvert gf, she is actually the best person I've met with great goals, but guy, she is the most unpredictable human I know, I find that sexy anyways but its difficult to read an introvert
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
There are reasons why I can't marry someone like me and there are some why I can.

I understand so I can marry someone like that

I read minds so I can marry someone like that

I give alms and like to help so I can marry someone like that

I'm handsome so I can marry a pretty lady

I talk a lot so I cannot marry someone who does

I enrage excessively so I cannot marry someone who also does

I
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
yeah extrovert people are nice but introvert are difficult to read.
dukeprince50:
I have this introvert gf, she is actually the best person I've met with great goals, but guy, she is the most unpredictable human I know, I find that sexy anyways but its difficult to read an introvert
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
I see your list is endless
Tajbol4splend:
There are reasons why I can't marry someone like me and there are some why I can.

I understand so I can marry someone like that

I read minds so I can marry someone like that

I give alms and like to help so I can marry someone like that

I'm handsome so I can marry a pretty lady

I talk a lot so I cannot marry someone who does

I enrage excessively so I cannot marry someone who also does

I

Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
nope. .not atall
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
thestevens:
I see your list is endless

I don't think it's up to that first page of your GNS 101 handout
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by TINALETC3(f): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
shocked really? Ar dey dat bad? shocked, Op, I retrieve my comment
thestevens:
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by TINALETC3(f): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
U ar right, bt u wl stl nt understand, hv u eva seen sumone dat cnt face crowd? More like, u ar always hiding ur ursef even wen pple around appreciates and wl like to gist or hand out wt u, dese ar jst bt few, dose qualities ain't Gud as a man, I wnt a man dat cn publicly roar like a lion jst 2 protect me nt d one dat wl hide grin grin grin
Tajbol4splend:

Why don't you look at other important attributes you have like being kind hearted, being God fearing, being patient, being hardworking.
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
i'm not saying they are generally bad, it depends on the individual
TINALETC3:
shocked really? Ar dey dat bad? shocked, Op, I retrieve my comment
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
why if I may ask?
sekxy:
nope. .not atall
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by TINALETC3(f): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
cool, k dear, I gat it
thestevens:
i'm not saying they are generally bad, it depends on the individual

1 Like

Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
oh okay, can't remember how that page looks like again though.
Tajbol4splend:

I don't think it's up to that first page of your GNS 101 handout
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
thestevens:
oh okay, can't remember how that page looks like again though.

How can you be that forgetful, it's just 1 page na
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
thanks but no thanks, I wouldn't wanna deliberate on that so Goodluck to you
Tajbol4splend:

How can you be that forgetful, it's just 1 page na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Most Attractive Person On Nairaland??? Pictures / Should First Time Visit Have Anything To Do With Sex? / A Nigerian Man Proposed To His Boyfriend At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.