Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? (1166 Views)

Who Should Pay On The First Date, The Man Or Woman? / So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? / "I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Blackhawk01: 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

I'm nice and all but my stubbornness is outta this world. So, nope undecided

WehdoneSirs to my exes and the prospective bobo, you don buy market. grin tongue
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
LMAO grin grin
Blackhawk01:
Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

I'm nice and all but my stubbornness is outta this world. So, nope undecided

WehdoneSirs to my exes and the prospective bobo, you don buy market. grin tongue
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yes, as an introvert. I also want my man to be an introvert
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Martin0(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:
nope. .not atall
eh eh OK ooo jus tell me say u nor want me again na.
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh OK ooo jus tell me say u nor want me again na.
geeze..see who we have here..

appear and disappear
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Martin0(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:

appear and disappear
baby ayi how far na,nor blame me eee I just dey busy diz ember month
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Martin0(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:

appear and disappear
eh eh b4 I forget that flower wey I plant for your window abeg nor let another person uproot am ooo jus keep am for me till I come oo eh bikoo oo
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh b4 I forget that flower wey I plant for your window abeg nor let another person uproot am ooo jus keep am for me till I come oo eh bikoo oo
lol,,no problem.
stay safe.
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by thestevens: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
that will be boring undecided
princ007:
Yes, as an introvert. I also want my man to be an introvert
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
thestevens:
that will be boring undecided
Okay

1 Like

Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Martin0(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:
lol,,no problem. stay safe.
I believe u ee

1 Like

Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by oluwashedy: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yes I can

1 Like

Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by peirson5: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
TheWalkingMind:
Another version of me is No. A schizoid can only roll with a schizoid.
Baba let's not mince words, you are schizophrenic niyen.
shocked grin tongue
Re: Can You Date The Opposite Version Of You? by Nobody: 4:39am On Sep 25, 2017
Infact, I will date and marry him one million times over only that he shouldn't be emotionally weak like me, he should be stronger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Flogs Her An SS2 Boy Almost 50strokes Of Cane For Calling Her “aunty Ass” / Caption This Hilarious Couple Photo (look At The Daughter's Face) / Do U Agree To This Terms And Condition? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.