Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS (24848 Views)

Lagos, Osun Threaten Fresh Lockdown As Cases Hit 23,298 / Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" / Lagos, Osun, Cross River’s Debts Exceed Revenues By Over 480% - FRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by shallysgirl: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Rubbish!he is able to achieve such feat cos Peter Obi did a good job.
globemoney:
Anambra, no bailout funds, low debt profile and yet no civil servant is being owed salaries. Willie Obiano for president!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by pentax(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
See oil producing states owing anyhow, South south politicians are the worst in Nigeria. E no go better for Ajimobi, just borrowing with nothing to show, I wish I can exchange Willie Obiano for Ajimobi

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by tivta(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Interesting
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by erico2k2(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
globemoney:
so mr fake news nwabobo where did you get your data from? Obi1kenobi
So you cant see its not just news but facts since it was published by the NBS itself? or is it cos it says lagos owes the most with its massive IGR drive
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by chomchom1(f): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Anambra my lovely state cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Klington: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Incredible

FG only knows how to borrow. .

No idea on how to generate. ..

Shameless people

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by tivta(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
shallysgirl:

Peter obi did absolutely nothing Madam

1 Like

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by erico2k2(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
nairavsdollars:
I can never believe NBS report...a fraudulent report that says Nigeria is out of recession but we are not
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Beremx(f): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Madam S, where have you been? I will be coming to Lagos next month for a conference at Eko Hotels. Hope to see you and your hubby. cool
I have been around o! If you're serious about meeting my family, call me since you have my number.
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by shallysgirl: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lagos, has always forever been the most indebted especially after fashola.
kimbraa:
I expected Lagos State to be the least indebted State 'cause of its allocation and what it generates yearly.
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by wildchild02: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Whats Osun doing on the list?

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by LasGidiOwner: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beremx:
I have been around o! If you're serious about meeting my family, call me since you have my number.

Ok nwanyi oma
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Abagworo(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
That of Lagos shouldn't be an issue because the economy of Lagos is bigger than the debt unlike most other States. The issue should be how the borrowed funds was utilized or were they diverted?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by WomanOfRace(f): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Some people will come here and talk trash about Obiano as if in that position they will bring America itself to Anambra.

As for that guy saying he is able to achieve this far because of Peter Obi, i'm sure it was Ngige you said during Obi tenure.

Fact....Willie did his job well and is still doing good for us. APGA governors we've had seems to be the best thing that ever happened to Anambra state. Ngige did well, Peter Obi and now Obiano....the rest dealt with us.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by nwabobo: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
globemoney:
The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) in its report on Nigerian Domestic and Foreign Debt – June 2017 data yesterday, said Nigeria’s foreign debt stood at $15.05 billion, while the domestic debt portfolio was put at N14.06 trillion in June this year.

This represents a growth of $3.64 billion and N0.04 trillion respectively within a six-month period.
The NBS showed that $9.67 billion of the debt was multilateral; $218.25 million, bilateral, while $5.15 billion was from the Exim Bank of China, credited to the Federal Government.
Federal Government debt accounted for 74 percent of Nigeria’s total foreign debt while all states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), accounted for the remaining 26 percent.
Total Federal Government’s debt accounted for 78.66 percent of Nigeria’s total domestic debt, while all states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), accounted for the 21.34 percent balance.
A breakdown of the Federal Government domestic debt stock by instruments reflected that N7.5 trillion or 68.41 percent of the debt was in Federal Government Bonds. About N3.3 trillion or 29.64 percent are in treasury bills, while N215.99 million or 1.95 percent are in treasury bonds.
Lagos State has the highest foreign debt profile among the 36 states and the FCT, accounting for 37 percent; Kaduna, 6 percent; Edo, 5 percent; Cross River, 4 percent; and Ogun, 3 percent, followed closely.
Lagos State had the highest domestic debt profile among the thirty-six states and the FCT, accounting for 10.39 percent; Delta, 8.04 percent; Akwa Ibom, 5.18 percent; FCT, 5.09 percent; and Osun, 4.90 percent, followed in that order.

https://ynaija.com/nigerias-domestic-debts-hit-n14-06-in-june-nbs/

Stop being clever by half. This is domestic debt only

1 Like

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bolustical:

A state that is currently investing so much infrastructure as Lagos will definitely borrow,

There is no part of Lagos that projects are not going on hence the large IGR alone will not suffice

By the time Lagos concludes its projects, you'd know that the current IGR is a child's play,

There is no crime in borrowing, what matters most is judicious spending and servicing capability.
Lol, I don't want to hear that Lagos State ended up like greece due to debt accumulation. They'd better keep servicing their debt. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by khallyberry: 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Anambra my lovely state! !!!!
omambala representing cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by anitapreeti(f): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
shallysgirl:

Good point!!
You just agreed he achieved something great, that means he is fit for the job.
Anambra people better vote Obiano again..... Don't be deceived!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Yyeske(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
When we tell them Anambra is not in their league, they'll start shouting upandan

1 Like

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bolustical:

A state that is currently investing so much infrastructure as Lagos will definitely borrow,

There is no part of Lagos that projects are not going on hence the large IGR alone will not suffice

By the time Lagos concludes its projects, you'd know that the current IGR is a child's play,

There is no crime in borrowing, what matters most is judicious spending and servicing capability.
which infrastructure? The one that was built by private investors? Akwaibom has a far better infrastructure than Lagos. Even abuja and Enugu are far better. Infact, Lagos is a slum..Quote me anywhere and I will defend myself..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by tutudesz: 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Delta State has a major problem with bad leaders
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Yyeske(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
globemoney:
Anambra, no bailout funds, low debt profile and yet no civil servant is being owed salaries. Willie Obiano for president!
Infact president for life
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by successincentiv(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by aragonchuks(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Eko oni baje o ...10..?
Lol
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by globemoney: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
shallysgirl:
Another peter obi otimkpu, what is peter obis achievement in Anambra afte r8 years, name any of peter obis legacy project after 8 years, you peter obi gullibles think its by propaganda
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by tejpot(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
United State is the most indebted country in the world with over 20 trillion dollars national dept and yet a capitalist nation. But the irony is, everyone wants to be in the US. Lagos is the most indebted state in Nigeria with billions of dollars in debt and yet capitalist driven, again, everyone wants to be in Lagos.

Okwute001:
which infrastructure? The one that was built by private investors? Akwaibom has a far better infrastructure than Lagos. Even abuja and Enugu are far better. Infact, Lagos is a slum..Quote me anywhere and I will defend myself..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by globemoney: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
nwabobo:

Stop being clever by half. This is done stick debt only
Are you still busy?

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by globemoney: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beremx:
Berem.. How are you enjoying the change..
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Yyeske(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
shallysgirl:
See painment o, so to just appreciate somebody doing something good is a crime in your village?
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
Na so dem go dey open their dirty mouth dey shout Biafra upandan with nothing in their barren terrain and desert region.
No wonder they are busy developing people's land
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by globemoney: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
tivta:

Peter obi did absolutely nothing Madam
Peter obi did very well in propaganda, he put a lot of Anambra youths like nwabobo, mopolchi on 10k monthly salary to deceive the gullibles while he was busy looting the state. Thank God Anambra now has a visionary governor for the first time, the people can now see the difference between real governance and propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Leads In Buhari’s Successor Survey / Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Neither You Nor Me Can Control The Can Of Worms I’ve Opened, Ningi Tells Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.