Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS (24894 Views)

Lagos, Osun Threaten Fresh Lockdown As Cases Hit 23,298 / Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" / Lagos, Osun, Cross River’s Debts Exceed Revenues By Over 480% - FRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by IkpuMmadu: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
I live in Lagos and I can tell you...projects aren't going on in most places...visit egbeda, Ipaja , Idimu and see some worst roads....then forget island in some of the areas like lekki badore axis and see bad roads
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by IkpuMmadu: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Okwute001:
which infrastructure? The one that was built by private investors? Akwaibom has a far better infrastructure than Lagos. Even abuja and Enugu are far better. Infact, Lagos is a slum..Quote me anywhere and I will defend myself..

I agree with you ..what keeps Lagos going is sea port and airport that's all....roads are terrible and clumsy
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by IkpuMmadu: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
deomelo:

Stop trying to impress me with what we already know about the typical silly, delusional, ignorant and intelligent ipob rants .

You are better than everybody, but you wake up every morning, crying, shouting and wailing marginalization.

Freeking comedians.

grin grin

Give us fact to counter him instead of ranting
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by HzRF(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bolustical:

How would a state that is richer than 30 other Nigerian states combined end up like Greece? grin

If other states can get the kind of contribution that Lagos benefitted from
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
ba7man:
That village with lovely roads that lead to palmwine joints?
correct guy!!
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by sapientia(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
So FCT borrows...

To do what exaxctly and what have been done?
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by ba7man(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Okwute001:
correct guy!!
Hehehehe.......you funny man.
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by samsobo24(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
who should now borrow if not Lagos,no state has the capacity to borrow such amount
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by baddosky1: 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
globemoney:

You need to go to school sha instead of circulating fake news and propaganda online

Get a job and stop trolling me around NL! undecided
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by samsobo24(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Laughing at some ignorant fellows talking down on Africa's Largest mega city out of ignorance.
Perhaps, they are oblivious of real development.
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by samsobo24(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
Interested in code Lagos,for training on coding by the LASG
visit:www.codelagos
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Tundeobama(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Okwute001:
lagos state + Lagos city= dustbin.. get out of Lagos state and see.. come to 042 and see wonders...visit akwaibom too.. people like you have lived in Lagos all their life.
same akwa ibom I served in uyo capital which is a local govt, I visit ikorodu ekpene,eket,oron and ikot abasi this place are villages one one local government is ok in whole akwa ibom which is uyo of 33 local government.village iPods your ancestors are dying just to come Lagos you hating we understand. It's a shame your landlock east hv affected your brain.come to Lagos island and see luxury
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by samsobo24(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lagos has gone beyond construction of roads,bridges. Lagos is upgrading and improving its infrastructure because of the large influx of people.
Lagos the most investment friendly destination city in Africa is gaining global attention and not in Nigeria.Which state in Nigeria has the most creative governors like Lagos.
Lagos is thinking of moving from being a mega city to a smart city, i laugh at some peoples ignorance. Lagos is thinking of using technology to track traffic with sensitive street lights,building 3 smart cities from the scratch,replacing danfos with air conditioned buses etc
Which state has creative ideas as Lagos:
speaking of technology, tourism,Youth Empowerment, Investment policies,infrastructure, the cleaner Lagos initiative in which refuse collection will be done according to global standards, slum upgrading, developing more CBD's.
I think anybody that dislikes Lagos should better embrace,because its Nigeria's pride

Here are some future plans and innovative projects of the LASG:

EKO Atlantic city
Lekki smart city project
Imperial international business city
Lekki free trade Zone (largest in west Afrrica)
Badagry deep sea port(largest in Africa)
Lekki international Airport
Orange Island
4th Mainland Bridge
Lagos Light rail Project
Lagos Water transport with marine police construction of the Largest single refinery in Africa and not Only Africa.
Independent power project (4,000mw)

Plans and innovative projects to make Lagos the smartest city in Africa:

Distribution of E-waste bin and compactors
Replacement of Danfo buses with World class air condition buses.
Introducing more free WIFI services in BRT buses and parks.
Decoration of more bridges and bus stops
Introduction of more bus terminals
Mechanised sweeping of Major roads
Emergency Helipad service
World class smart security vehicles
Swift Emergency service and disaster management
.Ensuring of water metering in Lagos

More:World class Oshodi transport interchange
Creating more BRT lanes and decongestion of Lagos traffic
More Health care service delivery with primary health centres scattered across the local governments of the state.There are many projects I am even oblivious about that I know some would know.well,if u think I am framing up anything here or just forming anything,Google is your friend.
I love Lagos
I Love Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/4060606/post-new-photos-lagos/1
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tundeobama:
same akwa ibom I served in uyo capital which is a local govt, I visit ikorodu ekpene,eket,oron and ikot abasi this place are villages one one local government is ok in whole akwa ibom which is uyo of 33 local government.village iPods your ancestors are dying just to come Lagos you hating we understand. It's a shame your landlock east hv affected your brain.come to Lagos island and see luxury
lmao...for your information, luxury in Lagos is owned by foreigners and igbos.. they rest are owned by corrupt yorubas like tinubu...yorubas in Lagos are poor...very poor... take out my Jewish brothers from Lagos and see what will happen.. as for akwaibom, it is still better than Lagos...and Lagos remains a dustbin.. you should be glad that the Igbos are in lagos..very glad!!! So, since you finished your service, what have you been doing?..going from one club to another in Lagos? Or looking for one hardworking lady to depend on. We know una style now..and for your information, I am not an ipob. But I am a very proud Igbo man.. I have also been to Lagos and seen what a ghetto it is..come down to the east man. At least, so we can give you a damn job to keep you busy..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by deomelo: 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Give us fact to counter him instead of ranting

Sorry, I don't counter ipob stupidity, I clown them instead.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by shallysgirl: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2017
But he saved the money Obiano squandered.
tivta:

Peter obi did absolutely nothing Madam
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by globemoney: 2:18am On Sep 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
But he saved the money Obiano squandered.
That means you agree with tivta that obi did absolutely nothing. Was he elected to save money?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by globemoney: 2:20am On Sep 21, 2017
deomelo:

Sorry, I don't counter ipob stupidity, I clown them instead.

grin grin
Osun state will still be in debt in the next 50 years... Osun state is indeed the definition of a failed state. Ogbeni should swallow his pride and go and beg other governments like Anambra Governmnt for help. smh
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by BigIyanga: 2:23am On Sep 21, 2017
Bolustical:

Tinubu's years of 'mismanagement' has made Lagos the 5th largest economy in Africa,

At least, you cannot compare it with the years of 'judicious spendings' of Orji Uzor Kalu, T.A Orji, Sam Egwu, Martin Elechi,

Tinubu's 'mismanagement' has made the likes of Evans desert the SE for more money in Lagos,

In fact, his 'mismanagement' caused Akwa Ibom government to go against the will of its people by planning to build a 21 storey mansion in Lagos,

Down deep in your heart, we know you want such 'mismanagement' in your state.
What a display if sophisticated ignorance. So Tinubu made Lagos "London of Africa"? Only folks like you who are insular and congenitally myopic would think that Lagos is better run than Kigali, Nairobi, Cairo etc
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by davidif: 2:33am On Sep 21, 2017
iamchybs:
One of the reasons why even as an Igbo guy I don't push for Biafra. Those mudaf°ckas get allocations like other states... and always keep borrowing funds yet.... everywhere almost be like bush.... Na make guys fight government for poor governance.

Bros I tire o. With the way they are clamoring to break away you would think that they are never given allocations.

The Niger delta is even worse, those guys get more allocations but squander yet their people don't hold them accountable.

Even the people pushing for biafra are usualkt deluded into thinking that it is going to be one utopia where they are going to live in prosperity but they are forgetijbg that this biafra is still going to be populated by the same Nigerians now with the same mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Ichietome: 6:05am On Sep 21, 2017
Cuche:

Obiano didn't do much on road infrastructure in Anambra Central and South, it is not only Nnewi problem. Since, he's postured that timely opening up of Anambra East/West is the key to Anambra future, which is understandable giving the Oil and gas, flat farming grade soils, and flat land for the Airport city. I expected him to also touch a few economically important roads in the other Senatorial Zones while attending to the hitherto neglected Anambra North.
You might be right but we cannot just overestimate the importance of Nnewi to the growth and development of Anambra.
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by plentykola(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
I live in Lagos and I can tell you...projects aren't going on in most places...visit egbeda, Ipaja , Idimu and see some worst roads....then forget island in some of the areas like lekki badore axis and see bad roads

Bros if you live in Lagos u won't say project aren't going on in places like Iyana Ipaja EGBEDA idimu pls

1 Like

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by ba7man(m): 7:08am On Sep 21, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Shut up and stop lying. I visit those areas regularly and the roads are not as bad as you're painting it.

I'm still going there this week. Maybe I should just shut you up for life and take pics of roads everywhere you've mentioned.

Let me first check your profile to see if you're one of those lying easterners.
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by shallysgirl: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2017
He built roads and brought investments to say the least.
globemoney:

That means you agree with tivta that obi did absolutely nothing. Was he elected to save money?
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
sunshineG:

I don't like to insult anyone here, so I won't waste my time insulting you

If you can comprehend as much as you think you can, then you will realize your response to the initial post you quoted was not appropriate

Your explanation was not necessary or suited to the context of the post you quoted.

Hence, just like many people here I interpreted your post on the basis of the comment you quoted

Perhaps, you need to learn how to hold decent conversations

Nb; this is will be the last response you will get from me

LOL. After telling a clear lie that I accused LASG officials of embezzling borrowed funds. It's all good.
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by IkpuMmadu: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2017
ba7man:
Shut up and stop lying. I visit those areas regularly and the roads are not as bad as you're painting it.

I'm still going there this week. Maybe I should just shut you up for life and take pics of roads everywhere you've mentioned.

Let me first check your profile to see if you're one of those lying easterners.

Are you this way....don't let anger kill you oooo
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by IkpuMmadu: 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
plentykola:

Bros if you live in Lagos u won't say project aren't going on in places like Iyana Ipaja EGBEDA idimu pls

Please where in egbeda again or is it the Abule Egba bridge and iyana Ipaja BRT Lane is it
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by deomelo: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
globemoney:

Osun state will still be in debt in the next 50 years... Osun state is indeed the definition of a failed state. Ogbeni should swallow his pride and go and beg other governments like Anambra Governmnt for help. smh

Osun is a failed state, but the same Osun state commissioned more projects than all your worthless and unproductive SE states combined since 1999. We know the failed states, they are your worthless vilages, the same villages that every ibo want to run away from as soon as theyn can gather enough change to enter the next ekenedilichuku bus to the SW. grin grin

Osun posted larger budget than all your poor and miserable SE states. grin

The only rubbish your villages can point to is some irrelevant and substandard gather bridge useless obingo saddled you with in anambra while Ogbeni Aregbe is constructing a whole interchange. grin grin

We know the failed states, they are called SE states hence you losers keep crying and yelling backwardness and marginalization. grin grin

Losers.. grin
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by globemoney: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
deomelo:

[s]Osun is a failed state, but the same Osun state commissioned more projects than all your worthless and unproductive SE states combined since 1999. We know the failed states, they are your worthless vilages, the same villages that every ibo want to run away from as soon as theyn can gather enough change to enter the next ekenedilichuku bus to the SW. grin grin

The only rubbish your villages can point to is some irrelevant and substandard gather bridge useless obingo saddled you with in anambra while Ogbeni Aregbe is constructing a whole interchange. grin grin

We know the failed states, they are called SE states hence you losers keep crying and yelling backwardness and marginalization. grin grin

Losers.. grin
[/s]

Its now so bad that Osun people are now fighting for food at every occassion.. The kind of hunger raving osun state is unbelievable.. Ogbeni has destroyed osun state,, Look at your compatriots that were invited to ondo state fighting over food.. The case of osun is now an emergency..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX0c28wfRUg

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
grin
globemoney:

Its now so bad that Osun people are now fighting for food at every occassion.. The kind of hunger raving osun state is unbelievable.. Ogbeni has destroyed osun state,, Look at your compatriots that were invited to ondo state fighting over food.. The case of osun is now an emergency..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX0c28wfRUg
Lol, it's well
Re: Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
deomelo:

Osun is a failed state, but the same Osun state commissioned more projects than all your worthless and unproductive SE states combined since 1999. We know the failed states, they are your worthless vilages, the same villages that every ibo want to run away from as soon as theyn can gather enough change to enter the next ekenedilichuku bus to the SW. grin grin

Losers.. grin

Take it easy, lad. You're foaming in the mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kalu: Those Killing Nigerians Are Not Fulani Herdsmen, They're From Niger Republ / Orji Uzor Kalu's Billboard In Maiduguri (Photo) / Pictures From NNPP Campaign Rally In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.