Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian (9344 Views)

When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / A Ghanian Shares Her Story About Nigerian Men / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Ghanian girl by name Aria Ariel says she wants to be a lesbian, she sounded depressed and frustrated who knows maybe she has gone through so many failed relationships with the opposite sex
What is your take on this matter, is that enough reason for someone to be a lesbian?

http://katrinahblog..com/2017/09/ghanian-girl-says-she-wants-to-be.html?m=1

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2017
LMAO @ "And allow that big ass to waste?".

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by IamLEGEND1: 11:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Makydebbie
How much be ticket to Ghana?
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Papiikush: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ghanians sef grin

Apart from the big yansh I don't think the ladies are too clever. No offense

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Come make I tear ur bush... I swear u go hate any girl wey be lesbian.... Idiota.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
OP, post her address or this is fake
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Papiikush:
Ghanians sef grin

Apart from the big yansh I don't think the ladies are too clever. No offense

They're not clever at all

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
84likes? Stupid people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by bitchcrafts: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Leave am! Plastic go soon taya am and by that tym , niggas will just be using her as a cum bucket grin

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by smardray(m): 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
uche nna...that boy causing too much problems on fb
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Just a cucumber that's all she needs.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by NairalandCS(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sabrina18:
Just a cucumber that's all she needs.

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Makydebbie

How much be ticket to Ghana?
Road, 15k.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by O0XYGEN: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2017
OrestesDante:

They're not clever at all
Yet they beat u nigerian idiots in WASSCE always
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Jodha(f): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Shut the phuck up...what do yhu know about WAEC(wassce)..

Nigerians be acing waec since day one...
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Jodha(f): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2017
Vb
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by ImmaculateQueen(f): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Ghanians sha cheesy

I smell Heartbreak
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by ImmaculateQueen(f): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Hahahaha

E pain am grin grin
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2017
O0XYGEN:

They're not clever.

You see.... English is your problem. Clever. Look it up in your dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2017
OrestesDante:

They're not clever.

You see.... English is your problem. Clever. Look it up in your dictionary.
But then, you're generalizing yourself.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by FvckShiT(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2017
Ghanian chics , so fúçking easy spreading dem fúçkin legs cheesy , They're blöödyfûçkiñg natural çoçk-lovers grin

2 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
ImmaculateQueen:
Ghanians sha cheesy

I smell Heartbreak
Lol sure, that's exactly wah am suspecting
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by O0XYGEN: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
Jodha:

Look at this ignorant smelly shapeless mumugerian too.
Ghanaian students and schools are always first in Wassce since it's inception.
Imagine an idiot like you tryin to compare mumugerians to the most intelligent people in Africa.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
O0XYGEN:

Look at this ignorant smelly shapeless mumugerian too.
Ghanaian students and schools are always first in Wassce since it's inception.
Imagine an idiot like you tryin to compare mumugerians to the most intelligent people in Africa.

shhhh... Stop making noise

5 Likes

Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
julietkcee:

shhhh... Stop making noise
Apart from the insults that I don't like, he's right. You can't compare Ghana wassce results to Nigeria. It's outrageous to compare sef. Our standard of education is way too high for you guys.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 22, 2017
Licking punana of your fellow girl is the most disgusting, how can you lick where she mensurates from
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by buzzmania(m): 8:51am On Sep 22, 2017
Jodha:

You must be living in a rat hole to even think your country comes a mile close to Ghana's outstanding performance in WASSCE. https://www.nairaland.com/3673724/ghana-tops-wassce-fifth-consecutive
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Stevengerd(m): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Road, 15k.
Ehnn! e don reach 15k sharpaly, remember when i went some yrs ago Twas nt up to dat
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Licking punana of your fellow girl is the most disgusting, how can you lick where she mensurates from
Haba!!! Miss becky y? Ain't you a lady omg!! Lol girls don suffer ooh
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by hanassholesolo: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2017
This thread excalated really quickly.
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by Ebukax(f): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2017
hanassholesolo:
This thread excalated really quickly.
Make e reach front page oo lalasticala do your job biko
Re: A Ghanian Girl Says She Wants To Be A Lesbian by makydebbie(f): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ehnn! e don reach 15k sharpaly, remember when i went some yrs ago Twas nt up to dat
Na so e be now oo, last year it was 11k and now it's 15k. I'm sure next year it'll increase. Naira just wan useless by force. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Should Good Sex Last - Photo / This Lady's Black-beautiful Has Got People Talking / Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.