Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) (20503 Views)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by stephanie11: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
At about 6:00 pm on Tuesday, an Okada man was shot along the Nne-Ugbo area of Owa- Ekei area of Delta state, PoliticsNGR has learned.

Narrating his ordeal, the victim said that the two men stopped him along Ika Grammar School and asked him to drop them at Nne-Ugbo area of Owa- Ekei, reaching there the two men brought out a cut to size double barrel gun and asked him to submit the key of his motorcycle or they kill him which he quickly did.Unfortunately, while trying to escape with the motorcycle the armed robbers shot him.

The victim said he's a native of Otolokpo village but came to Agbor to look for his daily bread.

The Anti-Cult spokesman, Comrade Nathaniel NwaJesus said;"we received a distressed phone call that armed robbers are along Nne Ugbo area which we quickly rushed to the place and met an Okada man on the floor in his own pool of blood.We quickly rushed him to the hospital before the arrival of the Eagle-Net Squad police."

Comrade Nwa Jesus used the medium to advise parents to caution their children because any armed robber caught by them must surely face the wrath of the law.

He appealed to the public to always give them useful information on the hide out of criminals in Ika land and promised that they will never relent as they are out to fish out those criminals in the area.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/vigilante-rescue-okada-man-shot-armed-robbers-delta-photo/

Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by shabalistic: 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
May God deliver us from this dare devil, they will not go and rob those political criminals with huge amount of cash that they don't know what to use the money for.
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by eezeribe(m): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
Would that arm ever remain the same?
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Uchan4u(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Crime everywhere, what is the problem? Is it the hardship in the country or just greed?
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by lekjons(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
OMG! cry
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by maxiuc(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
You should have allowed them

Hmmmm hope you installed okada tracker in ur okada grin cheesy grin grin

Quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kai!! They have condemned one of this guy's hand, it isn't wise to try and play games with a man holding a gun...... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Saintdude60: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
What the hell is happening everywhere
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by horluhshola: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wish you quick recovery
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
What kinda gun blows off one's hand like this?

Shotgun?

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by sladimeji(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chai...even after he surrendered everything he had
Pure wickedness
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Desyner: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
The shot him to keep him busy I guess .
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Tayosteve(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
blood of Zachariah
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
just take a look at the man'5 hand. these people have no sympathy

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Life4Varnity: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
the rate at which crime and stories that touches the heart in nigeria is just fecking alarming...

would love to raise my children in abroad

i am becoming to get scared of my country called Nigeria...

if to say dem don giv BIAFRA freedom now, i for folow dem go despite say i be yoruba man..

its well sha

Nigeria my corntry
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by sladimeji(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
What kinda gun blows off one's hand like this?

Shotgun?
at close range
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by elhafeez(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
wicked souls. may God punish them in this world and the hereafter.
Even if they repent in future God will not forgive them because they also sinned against their fellow human. them don spoil the man hustle now.
I blame buhari, he caused all this. ask your neighbor have u blamed Buhari today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by bodegaru: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
lekjons:
OMG! cry
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Robisky001(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Local vigilante are more swift and prompt than the Nig Police. Safe to say they be replaced by the vigilante.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by edeXede: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
embarassed

It is not good to be stupid..
He should have released the key instead of trying to run away with it, moreover, it is not like he hasn't steal in his entire life.
Now that his arm has been broken, how would he finger his wife during sex. I see a potential divorce.
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by agbonkamen(f): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ohhh that hand o chai quick recovery
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by odinga1of: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
What is our State "Delta " turning into.
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by kabaka1: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
Uchan4u:
Crime everywhere, what is the problem? Is it the hardship in the country or just greed?

.. I blame it more on laziness, lack of patience towards ones hustle and sometimes greed, jealous and always blaming d govt 4 one's sorry life.

with d information freely available on d internet today most power still don't realize the amount of power they have on their hands to create wealth for themselves in any career of their choice. Yet, most stupid people today end up choosing to become money ritualists, kidnappers or in this case cold blooded armed robbers.
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by ola4ola(m): 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

He should have released the key instead of trying to run away with it, moreover, it is not like he hasn't steal in his entire life.
Now that his arm has been broken, how would he finger his wife during sex. I see a potential divorce.

Your sense of humor is at the barest minimum.

5 Likes

Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by tomholly: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
wow

Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Kokaine(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Life4Varnity:
the rate at which crime and stories that touches the heart in nigeria is just fecking alarming...

would love to raise my children in abroad

i am becoming to get scared of my country called Nigeria...

if to say dem don giv BIAFRA freedom now, i for folow dem go despite say i be yoruba man..

its well sha

Nigeria my corntry
inside abroad?
Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by foleskay(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

. do u have. sense atal?? see what u spitting out..wish u were d person in his position and you will see how robbery look like..

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
maxiuc:
You should have allowed them

Hmmmm hope you installed okada tracker in ur okada grin cheesy grin grin

Quick recovery
see below as lucifer dey congratulate u on ur Award as d funniestdumbestmoronicpessineverlived�����

1 Share

Re: Vigilante Rescue Okada Man Shot By Armed Robbers In Delta (Graphic Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kokaine:
inside abroad?
sorry make i help am...Na ontop abroad the first 2 kids..D rest go be around abroad area..Then i go sponsor all my paddies go under abroad..�������are u now sacrificed??sorry satisfied..������

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notorious Armed Robber Caught In Bayelsa. Gun Recovered / Woman Pours Boiling Water On Husband In His Sleep For Having 5 Secret Wives / Policeman Shoots Man In Badagry; Youths Protest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.