Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos (30429 Views)

A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) / Photos: Nigerian Man Wins Spicy Food Challenge In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by seangy4konji: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by Kokaine(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
nwakibie3:
if this man is in Nigeria he should probably be a danfo driver.

Nigeria kills dreams.

congratulations Sir...
i agree with you. i desperately want to leave this country. whenever i intersect with foreigners especially Americans and Chinese (on my field : electrical electronics), i feel this void. there is this gap i desperately want to fill. i know that practicing abroad will bring the best out of me. it will really polish my career. i have made several efforts at canada i was even duped one time of 900k, but im not giving up
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by Life4Varnity: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:

Guy man

Couldn't wait for the pictures to load

The economy is harsh

heyah sorry

ok oya receive it... Wealth fall on u
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by wildchild02: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
We the best forever baby

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by ChristyB(f): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
I know you wanted to be the first to comment.
Next time please note the pictures attached.
Now congratulations on your FTC, guessing you have fulfilled your 2017 resolution.

taylor88:
Lazy ladies now will rush to marry him

Especially the ones with permanent long nails

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by taylor88(m): 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
ChristyB:
I know you wanted to be the first to comment.
Next time please note the pictures attached.
Now congratulations on your FTC, guessing you have fulfilled your 2017 resolution.

Ur wicked
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by mokset123: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:
Some men are just naturally born cooks. He is good. But I wanted more info on the fish he prepared. Was it our Jellof? Let me tell you a story
my cousin used to be a cook in one luxurious Paris hotel. Until he was enticed by a competitor to come work for them. When he had settled down and thought them all his recipe. They fired him the following month. He was deported back to Nigeria. He was roaming every riff raff joint in the village. Until my father invited him to come work in our cashew plantation. He is now wealthy now. Goes to Paris after cashew season to cook. Last year he bought his own restaurant. He is now his boss
This your story sha can plait dada on someones head

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by Queenlovely(f): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
mokset123:
This your story sha can plait dada on someones head
I pray you grow natural dada instead
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by pastoray(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jst wondering wat d wife of d man wud say on air about dis

" i am very happy dat my husband won a cooking competition while i sat down nd ate popcorn "...

SHAME

She must b one of dos feminist dat can't cook indomie but will come nd b using their hole to collect all d available vacancy dat we hav in dis country

#Eco99#

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by linearity: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
madridguy:
Congratulations. Well represented.

O boy, speak for yourself only...na only you him represent oh!
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:

One of them spotted

Leave us like that.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by taylor88(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
kennygee:

Leave us like that.

Love ur dp

Check my post and hit me up on WhatsApp
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
vlynn:

If you have nothing intelligible to say, please keep quiet

That guy is just something no one understands...

He keeps dropping disgusting and stale comments on every thread.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by eyinjuege: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
E don go dazzle them with jollof rice...
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by brightology3: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:

Guy man

Couldn't wait for the pictures to load

The economy is harsh

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by mokset123: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:

I pray you grow natural dada instead

For your mind abi.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by ImaIma1(f): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jst wondering wat d wife of d man wud say on air about dis

" i am very happy dat my husband won a cooking competition while i sat down nd ate popcorn "...

SHAME

She must b one of dos feminist dat can't cook indomie but will come nd b using their hole to collect all d available vacancy dat we hav in dis country

#Eco99#

Na wa for u o. Take it easy na.

I am a lover of cooking. Infact just seeing foodstuff makes me excited. But fortunately or unfortunately, i married a man that can cook things that even my plenty experimenting didnt lead me to...both continental and local.

Our friends even ask us who is in charge of the kitchen.

It might not be a feminist sometin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by Duru009(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yoruba's making Nigeria proud since 1960!
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Beremx:
..and why would the married man accept to date other ladies?
Are you a learner?
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by TemmyTee82(f): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wolfbrother:
See name Godshelter grin
I smell South South.
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by gudvibz(f): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wow i love a man that can cook, i think its hot cool
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by banre(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Queenlovely:
Some men are just naturally born cooks. He is good. But I wanted more info on the fish he prepared. Was it our Jellof? Let me tell you a story
my cousin used to be a cook in one luxurious Paris hotel. Until he was enticed by a competitor to come work for them. When he had settled down and thought them all his recipe. They fired him the following month. He was deported back to Nigeria. He was roaming every riff raff joint in the village. Until my father invited him to come work in our cashew plantation. He is now wealthy now. Goes to Paris after cashew season to cook. Last year he bought his own restaurant. He is now his boss

Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by Yomzzyblog: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by ChristyB(f): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
I love you too

taylor88:

Ur wicked
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by taylor88(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
ChristyB:
I love you too

Don't know what to say since uve decided to remain faceless
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by ChristyB(f): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
kilsses in jenifa's voice

taylor88:

Don't know what to say since uve decided to remain faceless
Re: Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos by taylor88(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
ChristyB:
kilsses in jenifa's voice

Which state are u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Can't Stop Drinking Tin Milk Everyday / How Safe Is Macaroni/noodles After "Best Before Date"? / Questions/useful Tips On Cake Baking,decorating Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.