Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard (1432 Views)

How To Construct Your CV To Get Multiple Invites / 12 Viruses In Your Cv / Before You Quit That Job!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by will2lead(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hello Job Applicant,

Over time, job applicants neglect the importance of having the right Curriculum Vitae (CV) which includes good formatting, using a universally acceptable font, a reasonable font size and inputting the necessary and relevant details, removing the unwanted stuffs that easily always makes your CV overlooked, and many more.

In a nutshell, to a very large percentage; the way and manner your CV is organized and made up goes a long way to determine if you will be considered for an interview or rather get pass the first stage which is review of CV from applicants.

As a professional, I will be able to see from the point of view of a recruiter and also help add the necessary details to boost your opportunities even if you are a school leaver, fresh graduate or experienced hire.

Take the step today and get your CV right for once so you can always get pass the ocean of review stage and move to the interview stage were you get to prove your worth.

For more details/questions, kindly sent me an email at hiswillventures@gmail.com or call me on 07016408370

NB: [color=#990000][/color]Please I am not promising job offers, I simply am proffering my services of CV editing to meet your chances of getting your dream job.

Best regards
Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by hazandino(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Commot dere... its not a matter of C.V, its matter of who know who .... Bcoz d C.V stuff works outside d country and not in nigeria
Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by will2lead(m): 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello,

You are free to send and email to request for details via hiswillventures@gmail.com

Be rest assured of a positive response

Best regards
Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by krestup: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2017
is it free?
Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by will2lead(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2017
We ensure our clients are well satisfied, it doesn't matter how many details you have to include when we make you understand what you have been unknowingly removing from your CV.

Below is the response we are sure you will send us at the end of the review.

Best regards

Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by will2lead(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
More appreciations

Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by will2lead(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2017
This is what keeps us going, when our clients are satisfied

Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by will2lead(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2017
If you keep doing the same time without getting the desired result, why not try a different method today?
Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by will2lead(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2017
Good afternoon,

The man that regrets is the man that never tried out an opportunity.

Doing the same thing over and over again will only put you in a circle (merry-go-round)

Contact us today for a review and professional advice

We take delight in the appreciation of our clients

Wishing you a purposeful day ahead

Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by will2lead(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
Question for the week:

What will be the new step you will take in achieving your desired result?
Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by will2lead(m): 8:37am On Nov 07, 2017
If you are already working and seeking for a better placement, do not ignore any interview invite whether it smaller than your present organisation or the position you are being called for is far above your qualification...

If you have been applying without getting invites at all, then you need to review your CV today...
Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by will2lead(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for reaching out and if you haven't taken this right step today, do not procrastinate
Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by will2lead(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lets sieve the unnecessary info and add the relevant details to your CV so as to attract the much needed interview
Re: Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard by will2lead(m): 6:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Welcome to 2018 and how has the year been treating you? I hope fairly...

Send in your resumes/CV from today Friday till Sunday for review and career advice on best job search strategies in 2018.

Remember if you want change, you have to make the move. Nothing changes unless you are determined to make it....

Kindly send your cv/resume to Hiswillventures@gmail.com

Wishing you a productive weekend.

Warm Regards

(1) (Reply)

Start Making N20,000 Per Week / Management Trainee / Current Vacancies In Guinness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.