Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Naval Officer Wife Accuses Him Of Knowingly Infecting Her With HIV In Ogun(Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naval Officer Wife Accuses Him Of Knowingly Infecting Her With HIV In Ogun(Pics (815 Views)

Ghanaian Naval Officer Caught Airforce Personnel Having Sex With His Wife / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naval Officer Wife Accuses Him Of Knowingly Infecting Her With HIV In Ogun(Pics by NEHLIVE: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Humanrights activist, Joe Okei-Odumakin is currently seeking justice for a married woman, Mrs Titilayo Emiabata whose husband, Kazeem Owolabi Emiabata, deliberately infected with HIV/AIDS and then threw her out of their matrimonial home in August.

A statement released by Okei-Odumakin, says Kazeem, is a Naval officer who is currently serving at Barrack Maintainance Unit, Port Harcourt, deliberately infected his legally married wife Titilayo with HIV and threw her out of their matrimonial home after she discovered his anti-retroviral drugs and medical records, which showed that he had been on treatment for a long period without disclosing his status to her.

Re: Naval Officer Wife Accuses Him Of Knowingly Infecting Her With HIV In Ogun(Pics by NEHLIVE: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
more

Re: Naval Officer Wife Accuses Him Of Knowingly Infecting Her With HIV In Ogun(Pics by taylor88(m): 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
I know this man
Re: Naval Officer Wife Accuses Him Of Knowingly Infecting Her With HIV In Ogun(Pics by 40kobo77: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wicked man.

Military people(men/women) in Nigeria are the most promiscuous in the Country.

They go around sleeping like dogs,and then come home to infect their loved ones.

When was the last time anybody heard anything about Major General Victor M ? I did not mention anybody's name here, but this Victor led the Nigeria troops in Liberia one time.

It is an open secret in Benue State, especially from the talkative people that refill Retroviral drugs for people concerning this Victor.

4 out of every 10 Nigeria Military deployed to Liberia and Sierra Leone, came back infected with HIV.

That was the genesis of how HIV started ravaging the military barracks. Every body transfering to the next person.
Re: Naval Officer Wife Accuses Him Of Knowingly Infecting Her With HIV In Ogun(Pics by MhizzAJ(f): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is d height of wickedness
Re: Naval Officer Wife Accuses Him Of Knowingly Infecting Her With HIV In Ogun(Pics by Welcomme: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yeeppaa
Re: Naval Officer Wife Accuses Him Of Knowingly Infecting Her With HIV In Ogun(Pics by Homeboiy: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ndi a n"ndi a sef
Re: Naval Officer Wife Accuses Him Of Knowingly Infecting Her With HIV In Ogun(Pics by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
was he HIV when he married her?! if he wasnt then what about the "better or worse" part of marriage?! this is just what they mean by being ONE... you marry the devil and hope to get a good outcome?!?

THY SHALL NOT MARRY DEMONS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Men Incapable Of Having Platonic Relationships With Women? / Help Me Friends, My Fiancee Wants Me To Quit Social Media / Which Song Turns You On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.