Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (40133 Views)

"Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / A Typical Face-me-i-face-you Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by policy12: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Respect poop to mothers
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by shinarlaura(f): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Simplefaithy:

up where?? thought she has gone to the Lord to goan rest forever

Yes and I believe it's up there in heaven
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by slimfairboy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
My mum told me that she was top of her class during her school days...(1st position tro out) i believe her even though i didn't see the results!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by AuroraB(f): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
cassyrooy:
Lol! Raising 5 tough children is not easy o, she used anything to get us to obey.

[i[b]]E chö ka ama nnagi mechie?[/b][/i]

My brother and I will just obey. She was my best friend still.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no fit laugh grin grin grin grin
Homaikkot cheesy
My maternal grandpa had names for all his grandkids. Depending on your level of naughtiness grin

Have heard 'Amuma machie gi nti ebe a' before ooooooo
Looooooool cheesy
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Habiodunz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Heart you mom angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Simplefaithy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes and I believe it's up there in heaven
so how can a sleeping person watch over you. that's my point??
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by cassyrooy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no fit laugh grin grin grin grin
Homaikkot cheesy
My maternal grandpa had names for all his grandkids. Depending on your level of naughtiness grin

Have heard 'Amuma machie gi nti ebe a' before ooooooo
Looooooool cheesy
Hahaha! Mom stopped calling me Chinedu, she at some point called me Chindu!

I later asked her why and she answered "owuru na Chi gi nedu gi, e ga'a adi nzuzu ruo otua".

Hahaha!

Even, she just look at me and like "le otu idi, alika" and I'll start wondering how bad her dream last night was.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by AuroraB(f): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
cassyrooy:
Hahaha! Mom stopped calling me Chinedu, she at some point called me Chindu!

I later asked her why and she answered "owuru na Chi gi nedu gi, e ga'a adi nzuzu ruo otua".

Hahaha!

Even, she just look at me and like "le otu idi, alika" and I'll start wondering how bad her dream last night was.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mine asked me one day 'etu a I di od gi mma?' I humble sharp sharp and that ended my yabbing career on my younger brother grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by mikael3(m): 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
COOLHOMIE:
African mother be like
Why are you crying I haven't even touched you yet
I feel you bro
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by cassyrooy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mine asked me one day 'etu a I di od gi mma?' I humble sharp sharp and that ended my yabbing career on my younger brother grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy She sent you into deep thinking mode.

Mine shocked me a few years ago, she was "e tu nwaanyi ime..." and I just turned and never did she see me with any girl again, everything was done codedly until when I could stand her.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Pascalberry(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
To you your room nah Heaven.

Buh she'd come and blyk. . See d way your room is like Town Dustbin. scattered like a an Abattoir. . . lmao

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

That's not it dear. What is happening here is exactly what's happening in Nigeria abt the biafra issue.

No, it's different. You French are forcing your language down their throats whereas no one is forcing any language on anyone here in Nigeria. You should not force French on them if they don't want to speak it. I personally dislike French language and I won't take it lightly if anyone forces me to speak it
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by AuroraB(f): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
cassyrooy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy She sent you into deep thinking mode.

Mine shocked me a few years ago, she was "e tu nwaanyi ime..." and I just turned and never did she see me with any girl again, everything was done codedly until when I could stand her.
Honestly smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by davss02(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
jbkomo:
Mothers are great gift from God. Can i get a like?
Are you begging for likes? cheesy
jbkomo:
Mothers are great gift from God. Can i get a like?
Are you begging for likes?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by cassyrooy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
AuroraB:
Honestly smiley
Which part are you from?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Organizer111222(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mothers be like

"IT'S NOT TOO BIG FOR YOU" [/quote] this one got me can't stop laughing.... then she will continue... all your clothes are small for you now...you are growing to fast and I will be like oooooooooo before I could finish say in hhhhh.. She will be like make pem and you see what I will do to you .... and after a few minutes she will say turn around can't you see how nice it looks on you even rich people's children That s what they wear ... Missing her now... see you soon mama
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by mrMeen(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
JikanBaura:
You mean if your mom is typical Southern Yoruba, Igbo women.... grin.
ingrate my mom was like that mrmeen Baka kashe no wallah.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by mrMeen(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hmmmmm..... that's not a cool thing to say u know! sad
some people just like to think with their rod. am sorry for his foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by skylane: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ca va bien et vous?
tres bien merci,Êtes-vous une camerounien?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by patjane(f): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mum be like
I can never curse u but what ever u do to me ur children sha do to you 10 times worse..
Mama pls are u advertising d curse??
Missing her so much!!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by skylane: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

Gosh, I dislike French language, you Cameroonian French are mean to your Anglophone country folks, why?
why do you dislike french? And how or what experience have you to say so?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by skylane: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

No, it's different. You French are forcing your language down their throats whereas no one is forcing any language on anyone here in Nigeria. You should not force French on them if they don't want to speak it. I personally dislike French language and I won't take it lightly if anyone forces me to speak it
wow you missing the language of romance mamacita..
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by TIDDOLL(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
lekjons:
Mothers be like

"IT'S NOT TOO BIG FOR YOU"
Lmaoooooooo

Az in... Na my mumc line be this...... Even if i enter bed sheet... Ask for her opinion.... E no too big na im she go talk.....

Sote..... E enter hair wey i dey Cut.... Say smtin wey no fine dey fine for my mumc face..........

Her pikin sha dey always fine ni.... No matter what.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
skylane:
why do you dislike french? And how or what experience have you to say so?

I just dislike it.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by YelloweWest: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
SirKriz:
Lol! My momma is different. She is more of a friend than a disciplinarian.
So was my mom too. She's now in heaven making everyone laugh.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Neyopumping: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
I can relate with all of them. God bless my mum.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by SirKriz(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

Sorry about your mom. I like the way you described her in the last sentence.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by skylane: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pidgin2:

I just dislike it.
heyy mamacita,have you been to francophone country before?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Ladyjumong(f): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
patjane:
Mum be like
I can never curse u but what ever u do to me ur children sha do to you 10 times worse..
Mama pls are u advertising d curse??
Missing her so much!!
ur so on point grin grin
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by skylane: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
YelloweWest:

mine aswell,if she's desciplining any one us,the rest would be laughing,nt because of the situation but because of what she says abt u n the situation,so funny atimes even u being tongue lashed wud join in the laffing,well my grandmother aswell(her mom) if you sit with hert for 5mins u will hav stomach pains cos of laugh,
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
skylane:
heyy mamacita,have you been to francophone country before?

I avoid them, I don't want to visit there but I've been to many Anglophone countries
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum by Ladyjumong(f): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
lol, i can relate to all grin grin

Awwwn mom, wonder what life would ave been like without you. i heart u so much.

mothers like no other wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / Delta Family Fights Over N250,000 Bride Price (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.