Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,407 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 PM

Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika (1996 Views)

Is Virginity A Real Pride Of Woman? / Is My Girlfriend Sleeping Around?? Virginity Might Be Over Rated / Guys Be Careful What You Wish For, Virgins Are Over Rated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'll say that again for those of us who didn't read that well, virginity is OVERRATED.
On a serious note, virginity is just a social construct that developed out of religious and cultural fundamentals.
The ugly side to virginity is that it is mainly attributed to the female sex alone. It has so degraded the value of women to the extent that the society sees a deflowered woman as a failure but nothing is said in the case of men who are no longer virgins.
The society has so systematically induced the concept of virginity, that some men have grown over bloated egos, and see their female counterparts as inferior beings.
I came across a guy's comment on a post where he said, "women have a price because of their virginity but men are priceless because virginity doesn't apply to them."
I was so disgusted at those words, they were so demeaning. I wouldn't want my sisters or daughters to be seen as inferior simply because they weren't virgins before marriage.
And while I blame this guy for his public display of stupidity, I blame the society more for placing the value of women at a lower pedestal simply because of "Virginity."
My advice to women is never place your self worth on virginity. You are worth more than a lining covering your vagina.
by mitch ihejerika

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cc-lalasticlala,seun mynd44,tosyne2much
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by BlackDBagba: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oh but we love that covering grin
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
I totally agree.The double-standard is nauseating.
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by CaptainG00D: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ayam a second virgin grin
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by abelprice(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
It's called hymen status... I don't believe any girl old enough to marry is a virgin.... gone are d days... undecided... especially owerri girls... undecided...
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
TGoddess:
I totally agree.The double-standard is nauseating.
true
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
cc-farano, Rocktation help me push to fp abeg
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Oh but we love that covering grin
no be only covering na covernus grin
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by MhizzAJ(f): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Okay
Here to read comments
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Ayam a second virgin grin
lol.
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Okay
Here to read comments
are u the one in ya picture..........ya fyn oh....oya comment na lol
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by CaptainG00D: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:

lol.

Lol.. nwanyi oma... kedu?
Make idey honest na grin
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
,if e deh pain you say you done lose your feginity goan rest

1 Like

Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok. I attended a single forum last SUNDAY @word of life Church, it was fun. So this is me talking about �
VIRGINITY, LOVE AND SEX!!!
☞☞☞☞☞☞☞ OYA LEGGO
☆☆☆●●●☆☆☆
PLENTY GIRLS complain that guys walk away from them simply because,they refuse(d) giving them sex,some even say they were even tempted to give away their virginity just to keep the guy(s) �
SEE BA �Let_me_be_very_blunt_here...�
Virginity may not be the real reason why the guys go away, yes, no doubt, there are several guys who want sex, and if they don't get it, they walk away...�(REMEMBER I SAID SEVERAL)

The problem may not be the
#virginity And or the #sex...

� Remember The story of the Ten virgins in the Bible reveals that both the wise and the foolish were virgins; the other Five were not allowed seeing the bridegroom not because they were virgins or because they lost their virginity..

NO NO NO! But because they were foolish and they were called foolish because they had no #EXTRA_OIL � . And the EXTRA OIL here is CHARACTER!�
Now the truth is
� Most girls do not have extra oil to sustain any relationship, while many brag about their virginity, that's all they have to offer ��.

OK, now Aside your virginity, what do you have to offer to a man?

- Can you support him spiritually?
- Can you support him physically?
- How about mentally?

All some of you do is demand money for bag �, shoes��, clothes ���, and outing, making him spend unnecessarily � � � .

Have you ever sit him down,
and you help him plan
about his future? Have you

Has he ever seen you as someone he can confide in??

Abi How many times has he come being in a state
of dilemma seeking advice from you??

Rather than jumping from one club to another.

And for the virgins, they forget that virginity ends after the wedding (WEDDING NIGHT) ☺, but EXTRA OIL continues...

NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG. Yes... Nobody is perfect...
We all have our bad sides...

#BUT...
Try to be a woman that a man will always
regret losing for the rest of his life...

Be that woman that your man can never
afford to lose to another man.

Build your man to your taste...
And stop looking for a ready made husband!
� � � Force yourself on that rich dude that you didn't work with to achieve what he has...,
And hear the story of your life from him one day!
- Did You Work With me to achieve all I've got? NO
- Ever since you've entered this house... What has added to what you MET?

#knowthis:
- There's just nothing as best as building
up your man yourself.
- And you will forever earn his respect.

I hope this piece of advice is useful to all
singles and married.

4 Likes

Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by MhizzAJ(f): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
stephenmorris:
are u the one in ya picture..........ya fyn oh....oya comment na lol
Thanks
U ve said it all
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Lol.. nwanyi oma... kedu? Make idey honest na grin
lol,,issol good to be honest.
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by CaptainG00D: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:

lol,,issol good to be honest.

Thanks thts why i like u. kiss
hope nobody dey worry queen m?
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Kimcutie: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nothing to say lipsrsealed
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Thanks thts why i like u. kiss hope nobody dey worry queen m?

noo,,just cool and you?
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Lalas247(f): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol for some that is way out of poverty.... na meal ticket be that

Anyone seen that girl Angel Simmons
Now her papa na REV RUN
She kept her virginity to the point all the guys vex seff ( some used to rap about her saying she wifey ) ... now look t her no ring and baby fter all that even looks more stwepid than before ( she now a statistic grin ) .. hence why she having a hard time on social media... moral is it should not be your selling point more to life than lining of your lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol for some that is way out of poverty.... na meal ticket be that

Anyone seen that girl Angel Simmons
Now her papa na REV RUN
She kept her virginity to the point all the guys vex seff ( some used to rap about her saying she wifey ) ... now look t her no ring and baby fter all that even looks more stwepid than before ( she now a statistic grin ) .. hence why she having a hard time on social media... moral is it should not be your selling point more to life than lining of your lipsrsealed
hi dear,just sent you an e-mail
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Lalas247(f): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:

hi dear,just sent you an e-mail
Ok let me check it

Where did you send it .. the email on my YIM ? Cuz nothing on my email
Resend to the one on my YIM thanks
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:
madam ,if e deh pain you say you done lose your feginity goan rest
....read before commenting...Mitch is a guy and not a woman
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by CaptainG00D: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:

noo,,just cool and you?

Same here bby as long as u are ok wink.
Iri go kwa nri ? cheesy
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Ok let me check it
Where did you send it .. the email on my YIM ? Cuz nothing on my email Resend to the one on my YIM thanks
check your email.have sent it. let me know when you might have received it.

1 Like

Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Same here bby as long as u are ok wink. Iri go kwa nri ? cheesy
.yeah and you?
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin op to me it's not overrated oooh.
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by CaptainG00D: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
sekxy:

.yeah and you?

Yes dearie.
Thanks take care of yaself

1 Like

Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Cuteamigo1:
grin op to me it's not overrated oooh.
it's over rated jo
Re: Is virginity over-rated By Mitch-ihejerika by IamLEGEND1: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Very Little Boy Shares Bathroom Photos With His 'beyonce' After Having Sex / Meet The Girl That Is Setting The Internet On Fire With Her Big Ass / Reason Why Boyfriend And Girlfriend Have Sex More Tham Marriage Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.