₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,947,679 members, 4,038,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 January 2018 at 05:51 AM

Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. - Career (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. (2452 Views)

Mass Sacking Going On In The Civil Service / Free Business Training Seminar / Project Management Professional (PMP) Lectures Will Be Going On Here...join Now (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Export Training in progress.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
export training going on. interested people are wellcome!
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by christergenius: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Export and import minerals, textile and shoes, agriculture, arts and crafts, food from Africa. Join our group to connect with manufacturers, wholesalers, suppliers, export merchants and importers from Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, and other Sub-Saharan African countries.

Find prospects for your export business or company and advertise your products.

Join group
https://web.facebook.com/groups/961020167378289/

Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Exportation Business training is going on. Book your slot. distance is not a barrier!
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Information is power. learn exportation business to succeed.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
foreigners are looking for your old junks not valuable to you here. learn how to start export business.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
good evening! export business is lucrative. learn it.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2017
You can become exporter with little capital start up.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Good Morning
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by daviscoal(m): 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
I am very much interested in this business and I am based in Ogun state (Mowe to be precise). Pls send me your contact line on 08130939140 or send me an email via: davidoladimeji55@gmail.com.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ok. Check to reach me this evening. ]I am very much interested in this business and I am based in Ogun state (Mowe to be precise). Pls send me your contact line on 08130939140 or send me an email via: davidoladimeji55@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by netprenuer: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2017
Am intrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2017
Book your slot. ]Am intrested
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2017
Mail Sent ]I am very much interested in this business and I am based in Ogun state (Mowe to be precise). Pls send me your contact line on 08130939140 or send me an email via: davidoladimeji55@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2017
Become an exporter with little capital.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by Dmayor7(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Imagine you just created your own business website or blog from scratch without the help of a web designer.

Surely, you are going to feel like a genius. You can even do it for your friends and their friends and collect good money from them too.

That is what this FREE Ultimate Guide to web designing can do for you and more.

Click here www.w3programs.com now and see how easily you can create your own website successfully in the next 20 minutes.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
Export Business training for all start now. reserve your slot.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pls. create your own thread. This is only for exportation business training and nothing more. 88]Imagine you just created your own business website or blog from scratch without the help of a web designer.

Surely, you are going to feel like a genius. You can even do it for your friends and their friends and collect good money from them too.

Click here www.w3programs.com now and see how easily you can create your own website successfully in the next 20 minutes.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lots of people make it big with export business. Do you know you can start small? not until you get lot of thousands or millions. reach me how to get their.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2017
Information is power. learn exportation business to succeed.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by Dmayor7(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
exporttraining:
Pls. create your own thread. This is only for exportation business training and nothing more. 88]Imagine you just created your own business website or blog from scratch without the help of a web designer.

Ok. Thanks.

But i felt someone going into importation and exportation should have an online presence like a simple or sophiticated business website to connect to other business and his clients anywhere they are.

I believe having a business website can help shape your brand and establish you as a professional in the eyes of your customers especially if you care into exportation.

And the best thing is that you can do it for yourself and save the cost of paying money to a web designer if you follow my well written tutorial at www.w3programs.com

After reading it you can ask me questions on what you didn't understand.

If you want, I can help you setup your own business website up and running FREELY.

Yea... you heard me right.

So, dont you see you got nothing to loose but so much to gain?

Thank you once again.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2017
You use style to post on my thread. I get directory and i have not been able to meet customers demand. I get platform where i showcase my product. ]

Ok. Thanks.

But i felt someone going into importation and exportation should have an online presence like a simple or sophiticated business website to connect to other business and his clients anywhere they are.

I believe having a business website can help shape your brand and establish you as a professional in the eyes of your customers especially if you care into exportation.

And the best thing is that you can do it for yourself and save the cost

After reading it you can ask me questions on what you didn't understand.

If you want, I can help you setup your own business website up and running FREELY.

Yea... you heard me right.

So, dont you see you got nothing to loose but so much to gain?

Thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Export Business is now a business that bring foreign currency to us. why can't you take advantage of naira devaluation? learn what it takes to start!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2017
Start to make money in foreign currencies. it's cool business with minimal stress.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
export business is sure business. start small and grow big. you only need trainining to start. sure buyers ready to buy from you.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
I was able to give one on one training on export business to 8 people this week. you too can do it! book a date to fix appointment!
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2017
do good business with up to 100% return on your investment.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 6:38pm On Jan 02
Get trained on easiest way to invest in export trade.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 6:20pm On Jan 03
Start this business with minimum 20, 000 naira capital.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by exporttraining: 8:46pm On Jan 03
You think export business is difficult. No, not what you think. learn it to start.
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by segsman(m): 7:58am On Jan 04
I am very much interested please email me on adesanwosegunsegs@yahoo.com or whatsapp 07063875320 thanks
Re: Exportation Business Training Going on! talk to expert. by topysean247: 8:05am On Jan 04
interested.

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Spare Just 6 Saturdays To Learn This! / Is CPA Recognised In Nigeria? / Post Graduate In Geology Department For A 3rd Class Grad, University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.