Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,540 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) (22181 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Ngozi Olejeme, Former NSITF Chairman for Over ₦1Billion Fraud / 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) / Herbalist Who Impersonates Baru, Adesina Arrested By EFCC (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by aminulive: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Below is a statement from the Economic and financial crimes commission, EFCC, declaring the former chairman of the NSITF wanted for fraud;

"The public is hereby notified that Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Juliet Olejeme, whose photograph appears above, is wanted in a case of criminal conspiracy, abuse of office, diversion of public funds and money laundering. 

The former Chairman of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund, NSITF, is alleged to have, along with Mr Umar Munir Abubakar, the former Managing Director of NSITF, mismanaged and diverted well over N69billion government funds into their personal accounts through the award of suspicious and bogus contracts to proxy companies. 

Olejeme has refused to honor repeated invitations from the Commission.  The fair-skinned suspect hails from Asaba, Oshimili South LGA of Delta State and speaks English and Igbo languages fluently. Her last known address is No 14 J.F. Kennedy Street, Asokoro, Abuja. 

Anybody having useful information as to her whereabouts should contact the Commission in its Enugu, Kano, Lagos, Gombe, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Maiduguri offices.

If you have information, contact our offices or through these numbers: 0809 3322 644 (0809 EFCC NIG), 08183322644 (0818 EFCC NIG)."

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/nigeria-social-insurance-trust-fund-nsitf-former-boss-declared-wanted/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Nbote(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
It is only in a country like Nigeria dat doesn't know it's population or have a database of its citizens but yet has a Social Insurance Trust Fund.. Abeg for who?? These are jus one of d numerous bogus agencies and departments used by d govt to settle some ppl... I'm assuming her accomplice, d Umar guy is already in custody since he wasnt declared wanted as well..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by YelloweWest: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
What does woman have to do with it?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Harbeyg09(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
I wanted to comment via long essay writing

But am short of words
Our leaders are bunch of jokers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
EFCC be giving us potential sugar mummy candidates, if this woman was my sugar mummy, by now i will be rubbing oil on her back inside one very elegant yatch in the French Riviera grin grin

PS- Jokes aside Magu is working!! cool

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Benwems(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
hope its not another media trial.
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Sunmibare6(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
She resembles one of my dad's concubines

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Flashh: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Name:

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Women thieves on the rise
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by free2ryhme: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
aminulive:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/nigeria-social-insurance-trust-fund-nsitf-former-boss-declared-wanted/

Women are seriously competing with men in who is corrupt the more

Congrats to them

What a man can do a woman can do even better

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by free2ryhme: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Harbeyg09:

I dey come for you

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by IMASTEX: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by VickersMK3: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
See as she resemble leftover fufu. Women have proven to be far more kleptomanic in nature.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Juliojoe: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Women ti take over. Later they will be shouting gender equality

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by brownsugar23: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
women eeeeeeeehhhh fear them
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by tayo60(f): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Why are these women Igbo's? Nawa o! Make I no say wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Henrylenovo4363: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sharp woman, More to be unveil.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by TheEminentLaity: 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
... and Umar Abubakar no get picture and address? undecided
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by tit(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Buhari has finish nigeria because of his poor test in bad women.
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by policy12: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ngozi

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Hadone(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sunmibare6:
She resembles one of my dad's concubines
You don hear billions ba grin
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by fergie001: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
At the end,

The EFCC Witness prayed the court to strike out the case,as there was no prima-facie case,and hence no available circumstantial evidence.

The plaintiff was further discharged and acquitted.

Corruption fighting back----Zombies
Useless EFCC------wailers

Me:I have seen it before,all sensationalism esp when they defect to APC,so.......

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Zico5(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
I remember that woman in 2010. She was a notorious igbo woman that allocated more than 80% Nstif job to her kinsmen igbo. I laughed when I saw some ipods talking about marginalisation. They should ask their kinsmen what happened during Gej era. She recruited anything recruitable just because she was the chair board of directors. God will surely punish her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by CakezbyMarie: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Why are they always ugly?? with all the money they steal sad

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by IMASTEX: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
Benwems:
hope its not another media trial.
As always

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by gbishman: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
I will be the first to blow the whistle when I see her.
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Jadeng: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Whatever a man can do; a woman can always do it better.
Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by hilroy: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
When women start looting in a country, then things have gone really bad in such country

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by Desyner: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ipob sponsor?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Juliet Olejeme Wanted By EFCC (Photo) by InvaluableGem: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Zico5:
I remember that woman in 2010. She was a notorious igbo woman that allocated more than 80% Nstif job to her kinsmen igbo. I laughed when I saw some ipods talking about marginalisation. They should ask their kinsmen what happened during Gej era. She recruited anything recruitable just because she was the chair board of directors. God will surely punish her.

Whenever a bad news comes up you lot tag the whole South South as Igbos but if it's a good news, you automatically know the difference.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritualists Kill 80-Year-Old Woman In Ondo, Remove Her Breasts / Man Rapes His 3-Year-Old Daughter, Infects Her With HIV In Kaduna / Brother And Sister Arrested As Police Smash Deadly Robbery Syndicate. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.