Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed (20510 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Lawyers Speak On Legality Of Saraki’s Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nigeria's minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has said that Nigeria would have been in crisis if President Buhari was 'Overly concerned' about the legality of 'Operation python Dance'.

Mohammed, while speaking to Statehouse correspondents on Wednesday had this to said that President Buhari's 'intervention' saved the country from collapse. In his words;

"Before I proceed, let me state clearly that it is within the rights of individuals or groups to seek self-determination. But this pursuit has to be non-violent. Where any group crosses the line by engaging in violence, it risks being cut to size. And that’s exactly what has happened to IPOB,” he said.

“I am not interested in the semantics or legality of troop deployment or the proscription of IPOB. All I know is that IPOB has engaged in terrorist activities, viz: setting up parallel military and paramilitary organizations, clashing with the national army and attempting to seize rifles from soldiers, using weapons such as machetes, Molotov cocktails and sticks and mounting roadblocks to extort money from people, among others.

“To those who have engaged in semantics or legality, I ask: Which country in the world will tolerate those activities I have listed above? Which national army will look the other way when it is being attacked by a band of thugs?".

The minister also revealed that President Buhari has authorized the proscription of IPOB. It will be recalled that the president approved the deployment of troops to the south-east under 'Operation Python Dance II' where they clashed with members of the Nnamdi Kanu led Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB).

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/not-interested-legality-operation-python-dance-lai-mohammed/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by taylor88(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
with due respect

Sir LIEnus Muhammed

It's confusing we Nigerians can't tell wen ur telling the truth

We won't take this for now till it's 14days without another thread to debunk this

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Rico96(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
I see

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by PointZerom: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
What of Fulani herdsmen?.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
After devil, do fear Lie Lai mohammed

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Jostico: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
The look of smile on his face, is also a lie

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Omeokachie: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
It's like an armed robber saying 'it doesn't matter what I do to make money, so long as I have money to spend'!

Shame!

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by coluka: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
I smell lies

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by niceprof: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Buhari could have gone far as a president if he never surrounded his Government with overtly daft individuals.

When people say Buhari is an illiterate,i tell them that he has more articulation than his ministers and aides who are "educated".

Truly Aso Rock is a haunted house.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by mexxmoney: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
Why do I find it difficult to believe anything coming out of this old man's mouth?

19 Likes

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by capatainrambo: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
these apc pigs re just turning the country upside down

21 Likes

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by fergie001: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Well,who is surprised about Liar Moh'd?
Who doesn't know his penchant for lying seamlessly?
Who doesn't know that he has a diarrhoea of the mouth?
Whenever he speaks,you see the ooze of lies.
Little wonder,you come to ask if he has a family.
What do they tell him?
Does he seek advice?
Or was it his mother's faults?Names do follow people they say,Jabez....

You do not care about the legality,and you say you practice democracy?
You are a shame,a bad emblem for this GOVERNMENT,a man that encompasses all we suffer in this country.

"Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty."(Plato)

Like always,you will go down in " bad" history.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by attackgat: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
The man just said that the APC government doesbt care about the law except what they think is right or wrong

Which is another way of saying that they are a dictatorship

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
This man keep lying in very silly ways.No wonder the APC is full of illegality and lawless people.No condition is permanent.Enjoy it while it last.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by itchie: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
This shameless grandfather again? Can't he just shut the fvck up?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by dewpunt: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is getting serious. If a whole government of a country does not care about laws why should a mere citizen like me care?

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Neminc: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lie Mohammed on the beatz. DJ Liar on the wheels of steel

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
[/b]“I am not interested in the semantics or legality of troop deployment or the proscription of IPOB. All I know is that IPOB has engaged in terrorist activities, viz: setting up parallel military and paramilitary organizations, clashing with the national army and attempting to seize rifles from soldiers, using weapons such as machetes, Molotov cocktails and sticks and mounting roadblocks to extort money from people, among others"[b] Amaechi also said the APC will run a parallel government.Perhaps they learnt it from them.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Narldon: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by eleojo23: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
He doesn't care about the legality?

So he supports lawlessness?

Kai...this Buhari's people eh..smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Harbeyg09(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
They are just shouting python dance upandan yet no one has debut the dance

Am anticipating IJO EJOLA in advance
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by RomeSankara: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
This people keep shooting themselves in foot and brain .

What a waste of governance..Nigerians we can really do better if we drop all this tribalism and start voting based on merit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by EnEnPeecee: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Go to hell Liar

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by policy12: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Don't worry Mr lie.. Aftermath we will remind you of this statement.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Partnerbiz3: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
We are doomed

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by asawanathegreat(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chairman of lying association of nigeria. I. Hail oo

5 Likes

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by sus4allng: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Who really cares about a pot of soup when a building is on fire!

The IPOB issue was a national emergency that needed urgent attention and a simple 24hrs response did the magic.

If you want Biafra, first attract your people back home. Most Igbos refer to their cities as village. You hear them saying I am going to my village during Xmas.

Too many empty mansions in the East should be the main concern of the Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by EnEnPeecee: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
useless man angry
Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
Even if a section of the country wants to leave and become sovereign...it's allowed by the Law. This same Law (Rule of Law/ Fundermental Human Rights) our leaders claim to adhere to was neglected in the process time and time again...This barbaric act is not necessary as marriage is not by force.
If we as a nation continues to live on a foundation based on self denial, self decit, lies, tribalism, quota system, sectionalism, marginalization, lack of accountability, religious sentiments, curruption and the revolving of "old politicians" etc ....we cannot go very far without a trace of dissatisfaction...

NB: Even if we don't like their character and way of life, it's better to let them go since obviously they want out. Am sure non of us will like to see our brother or sister lying dead like the pictures below. Let's think again##Istand4peace&progress##

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by dolphinife: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
“I am not interested in the semantics or legality of troop deployment or the proscription of IPOB. All I know is that IPOB has engaged in terrorist activities, viz: setting up parallel military and paramilitary organizations, clashing with the national army and attempting to seize rifles from soldiers, using weapons such as machetes, Molotov cocktails and sticks and mounting roadblocks to extort money from people, among others.

“To those who have engaged in semantics or legality, I ask: Which country in the world will tolerate those activities I have listed above? Which national army will look the other way when it is being attacked by a band of thugs?".

All those thugs above, none of them have been able to answer these very important questions

They've been ranting all day

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Interested In Legality Of Operation Python Dance - Lai Mohammed by sirley(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC, PDP Reps Defect To Other Parties / Tinubu, Shettima’s Lives In Danger, Double Their Security Guards: MURIC / Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.