Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here (3716 Views)

Fresh OS Installation After Buying A Used Laptop/desktop / Buy Brand New Laptop, Desktop And IT Accessories In Nsukka / Fix Your Computer For A Token - Know Prices +more Laptop /desktop/notebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here by Krak(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2017
romoruyi:
Is it the original powerpack that came with the laptop? I need answer on this...

If you have changed the powerpack, it might be the one you are using now is fake and not delivering the right voltage to your PC. You have to stop using it as it might damage IC components on your motherboard.

Yes the power pack came with the laptop and it had been working fine before now.
Re: Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here by romoruyi(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2017
How to enable sleep/hibernate mode in win 7 & 10

1. Open Power Options from Control Panel or by using powercfg.cpl command in RUN dialog box.

2. Now click on "Change when the computer sleeps" link present in left sidebar.

3. Now click on "Change advanced power settings" link and expand "Sleep" setting and set "Allow hybrid sleep" option to Off.

4. Apply changes and restart your computer. It'll fix the problem.

As for your laptop not connecting to an external monitor, I guess you should have problem with your VGA port.

kayzat:
I just got a London used dell and tried to
connect it with an external monitor because
I want to be using it in a betting shop but
none of the monitor display when I connect
them to the laptop whereas they all work
fine with the other laptops in the shop.

And how do I enable the sleep/hibernate options through the start button ?

Thank you sir.
Re: Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here by romoruyi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tip of the day:

Undo everywhere to fix those little mistakes

Did you know you can undo almost any action? Ctrl + Z is the ultimate hot key, and for sure you knew about it already, however note that undo doesn't just apply to typing. If you accidentally delete or move a file, you can hit Ctrl + Z to bring it right back to where it was (Ctrl + Y will redo whatever you undid).
Re: Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here by DrinkWater10: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2018
romoruyi:
Every now and then issues and glitches pops up while using a computer system be it a laptop or a all-in-one pro or a desktop PC.

Printers/photocopiers are not excepted too either be it a paper jam or low ink issue or a software driver issue.....

Whatever the issue might be, feel free to stop by and drop your questions and lets talk out a solution for you.

Smartphones and tablets are not left out too; just drop your questions then i'll give you a reply.

Or you can chat me up directly on whatsapp: 08156947247.

Call me your TechGuY cool cool

I have worked on systems such as

HP Compaq presario
Hp mini laptops
Compaq hp mini systems
Desktop tower systems
All in one Pro such HP Pro 3520 and Omni
Touchsmart all in one pro such as packard bell and more....etc
hello my laptop had to be repaired so it's os was flashed and upgraded.
But now when you Power it on it never gets to the homescreen. after switching on it shows blue for hours, I think the harddrive wasn't properly flashed and has now developed issues, what do you suggest I do?
Re: Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here by Impostorr: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Re: Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
Impostorr:
What could be the cause and the solution after turning ON a laptop. It doesn't display anything on the screen but its ON

Bad ram, bad screen, bad signal cable, bad graphic chip.
Re: Have a Laptop/desktop/printer problem?? Bring Am Come Here by Avraham: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2018
my dell laptop powers on but nothing shows on screen, please help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Virus Announced By Cnn / Very Clean Foreign Used Lenovo Thinkpad X100e Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / For 110k!!! Lenovo V14 14inch 1TB Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.