Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:06 PM

see this big ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / see this big ass (2209 Views)

Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Smash Or Pass? Photos Of This Big Boobs Instagram Lady Will Melt You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

see this big ass by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Do I need to help her? This is a question some many men have been asking each other but I tell you today that you need to help her because in the beginning of creation it was the primary duty of a man called Adam to take care of the garden before God gave him a helper.

https://gistclinic..in/2017/09/is-courtship-encouraged.html?" IS COURTSHIP ENCOURAGED

What am I talking about? It is simply if it is possible to do domestic chaos which some men find it difficult to do because of pride that is in them, helping your wife at home is not a crime as you think or maybe you or friend might tell you that your wife is riding you wake man that's a blatant lie rather this makes the love to flow more. Take for example if your wife is pregnant and you refuse to help her with domestic chaos do you expect her to deliver without heavy pain of course not I know that when a woman wants to deliver there must be pain but leaving all the domestic chaos for her makes it more worst .
Helping your wife at home is not a crime especially when she is a working class like banker and you both have up to five children you must not wait until comes back home to prepare dinner you can do it just throw pride away or whatever advise a friend might have given to you about domestic chaos w.....continue reading @ http://www.gistclinic..co.ke/2017/09/do-i-need-to-help-her.html?m=1
Re: see this big ass by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: see this big ass by Iwaycee(m): 1:49am On Sep 21, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: see this big ass by Iwaycee(m): 1:50am On Sep 21, 2017
Wait!, make I ask my village pple
Re: see this big ass by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2017
lol
Re: see this big ass by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2017
LA click la see
Re: see this big ass by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
LA click LA traffic LA site
Re: see this big ass by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
my country people

(1) (Reply)

See The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking / My Girlfriend Missed Her Period, Don't Want To Have A Child Yet / 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.