Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. (41622 Views)

IPOB Calls Onitsha Tanker Fire A Terror Attack / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by OEPHIUS(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
According to Papers gotten by Sahara Reporters, The Indigenous People Of Biafra has now been proscribed and declared a terrorist group according an Abuja court on the prayers of the Attorney general of the federation

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/910544026239209472

CC Mynd44 Lalasticlala

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by madridguy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
LAUGHING IN OTUOKE grin grin grin WE TOLD THEM BUT INSTEAD OF THEM TO LISTEN TO ELDERS THEY PREFER TO RAIN ABUSES AND CALL US NAMES. THE MORE WE PUSH THEM TO THE RIGHT CHANNEL THE MORE THEY GET ASTRAY LISTENING TO THE CONCOCTED LIES FROM THE STABLE OF TERRORIST KANU.

THE NEXT THING YOU WILL HEAR IS THAT BUHARI'S GREATEST MISTAKE IS ARRESTING THE COWARD AND BUHARI KEEP FALLING INTO THE TRAP SET BY THE FAILED YAHUU YAHUU GUY tongue tongue

IT IS NOW CRYSTAL CLEAR WHO IS SMARTER BETWEEN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND THE USELESS TERRORIST GROUP.

IPORK YUUT HOW MARKET? tongue

213 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by kheart(m): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin ipoboko

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ghen ghen

This just went from 0 to 100 quickly.

Now the questions are

1. Can Nnamdi Kanu be tried as a terrorist since laws are not retroactive.

2. What can the Senate president do?

3. What is the option for NNamdi Kanu and his supporters?

4. Remember that Nelson Mandela was once called a terrorist. Any similarity?

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by PointB: 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
We are watching.

We will see how this will play out.

So Nigeria now officially have two terror groups. A nice way to launder battered image!

I hope they have built a prison big enough to contain at least 5 million people? Cos that's where this is heading to.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
"What is genuine is proved in the fire, what is false we shall not miss in our ranks. The opponents must grant us that youth has never before flocked to our colours in such numbers, ... in the end, one will be found among us who will prove that the sword of enthusiasm is just as good as the sword of genius. "- Friedrich Engels in "Anti-Schelling"

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by mrphysics(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Naijaphobia(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Congratulations! And jubilations!! Celebrations!!! In our nation....

Plenty plenty dance na him dey!
E dey!
Synchrosystem nko?
E dey!
Azonto dance nko?
E dey!
Galala dance nko?
E dey!
Pyton dance nko?
E dey! Na him dey bring this matter now..
E dey!

Love you my IPOB brothers! One love!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Zico5(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Before nko. We all know they are terrorists. By their action u shall know them. A region without nothing to sustain and exist calling for secession. A region that's parasites to the whole country, even sambisa forest. A region that more than its 50% litters the nooks and cranies of the country. They are nothing but terrorists, they should be dealt with to reset their brains.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Harbeyg09(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Congratulations grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Barselonia(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
it's already crystal clear but they wouldn't just accept....
even before the court declare it, they are already doing like one....
Abeg make I come dey go before all those E-warrior's attack me...

u better go use ur strength fight for Abia

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Evablizin(f): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chisos

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by free2ryhme: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by SmartchoiceNGR: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
mrphysics:
Lol.
Can be appealed. And you can't declare them in absentia... Fair hearing principles... Non negotiable

8 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by tobida: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
FAKE NEWS!

EVEN IF DEY DID, THE JUDGEMENT WOULD BE ILLEGAL AND UNCONSITUTIONAL.

INTERNATIONALLY IT WILL NOT BE RESPECTED OR RECOGNISED UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW.

ONLY ALTERNATIVE IS TO HOLD A REFERENDUM OR NEGOTIATE WITH IPOB, THERE ARE NO OTHER LEGAL MEANS TO RESOLVE THE AGITATION.

U CANNOT PROSCRIBE A NATION, IT IS UNHEARD OF AND AN ULTRA VIRES DECISION, BY ANY COURT THAT TOES THAT LINE.

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Paperwhite(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is a farcade just to justified an illegality.Who were the judges involved,who represented the contending parties.Zombie will always remain a zombie.Next!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by oladeebo: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
The end-up of Nnamdi kanu and Ipob!
who is next?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by SirKriz(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Eyaa! Nnamdi Kanu will not like this ooo. Let them quickly rush to UN, EU, Turkey and Isreali Embassies to see what they can do next.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
I am not an
Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
As much as I don't support iPob or whatever they call themselves

I don't believe this is a right move by the federal government

I suppose the federal government is trying to use politics to solve an important national issue.

The federal government by declaring iPob a terrorist group and claiming its sponsors are in the opposition is turning this issue into a political matter.

Perhaps they hope this will give them some pity votes in the other regions of the country against the opposition in the general election

I think it will never work as it didn't work with bokoharam for pdp back then

26 Likes

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Hadone(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
IPOB before and now after Python dances on them grin grin

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by free2ryhme: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
IPOB will not like this grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Sleezwizz: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
E Don set. Treat everyone of them as terrorist...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
For me, the way the IPOB group were going about their agitation was becoming nauseating with all the prostrating for Kanu and some other disgusting pronouncements etc. But to call them Terrorist.....I beg to differ! There is something about this proscription of IPOB as a terrorist group that doesn't seem right.

Personally I think:

1. They are not consistent with their demand(s).

2. The way they were going, there is a tendency that they would trample on the rights of others if they had not been doing so already.

3. They might become violent.

BUT

1. Are these reasons enough to call them terrorists? Would you pass judgement on someone for something he/she may likely do in the future?

2. Is the Biafra Secret Service and the other groups of the IPOB enough reason to call them terrorist?

3. Can you compare the destructive activities of the IPOB to those of the Niger Delta Militants that nearly brought Nigeria to her knees economically?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Allee90: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Its either you are with us(Nigerians) or you are with Terrorists

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by fergie001: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
The onus is on IPOB to prove otherwise in court,but
In a nation,where there is no peace,there cannot be Justice.
In a lawless and tyrannical society as ours,
Anything is possible.

Alas,
I am seeing 2 people signing as registrar
-Ben Molokwu
-Prince Ashada

Lawyers in the house ,please help me explain this humble locomacry(Igodomigodo)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Daviddson(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Kai...see the rise and fall of IPOB and NK. If this guy had applied common sense in this thing, not going up and down dishing out lies and hate, he would still have been a force to reckon with today. But no he wouldn't hear. Someone who was said to be a Yahoo boy in UK now getting opportunities to meet with 5 governors at a go and other highly placed people, but he blew up the fame and good will. Very unfortunate.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
mtcccchew fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by free2ryhme: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
Sahara reporters get access to classified documents wey our home TV and print media no get access to

Shame on news media in nigeria

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Declares IPOB a Terror Group. by brownsugar23: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
what of arewa youth and Avengers

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested At Filling Station Owned By Lawmaker. Photos / Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador / Oshiomhole At John Oyegun's Daughter's Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.