Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy (32530 Views)

Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

Internet warrior.

One Nnamdi Kanu, no gun or bomb, just mouth, caused Nigeria crisis, wat about the rest of us that dont wish Nigeria well?

When we start, we might not talk at all, just plain evil.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Grundig: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Like Lagos, anambra is another state that churn out quality candidates.

If chidoka were in one of the major parties, I would've supported him. But UPP?? I'm not so sure.

This is between Obaino and Obaze.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by IpobLikePiss: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
[/s]
[s]Buhari is a terrorist
AzeezAbubakar1 is bloodykilker and headhunter1… most importantly he is NL nagging cry cry baby adult who wants milk.
Ipob love licking piss
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by IJOBA2: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Africonji:
globemoney, it is game over for your propaganda government. cheesy I know you are already jittering. This is a technical knockout for you and your ugu propaganda, igr embezzlement, substandard flyover and infrastructure neglection boss. cheesy
THE GUY FOR DON DEY SH*T FOR PANT NOWcheesy

1 Like

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by David160(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
May obaze win
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by GavelSlam: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

One Nnamdi Kanu, no gun or bomb, just mouth, caused Nigeria crisis, wat about the rest of us that dont wish Nigeria well?

When we start, we might not talk at all, just plain evil.

Abeg go sleep.

Your oga Nnamdi no fit even try am not to talk of you.

Mtcheew.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Grundig:
Like Lagos, anambra is another state that churn out quality candidates.

If chidoka were in one of the major parties, I would've supported him. But UPP?? I'm not so sure.

This is between Obaino and Obaze.

I will allow Obiano to finish just for the sake of Soludo.

I think Soludo should repeat Obaze move but with Bianca Ojukwu APGA.

They will be up against Stella Oduah from PDP.

E go sweet me die.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
globemoney:

hahaha, africonji una wicked oh, look at how you people deceived adaobi lol... Pdp is now an empty shell in Anambra,, All the heavyweights have left, Obaze will not even win his ogbaru because Stella oduah has joined APga lmaoo, but ifeanyi uba will remain in pdp to finally destroy the party.. Great plot.. At the end of the day obaze may try his luck in you lg in abia state

As you move around with your imbecilic lies... I hope your paymaster told you the outcoms of his meeting last weekend? I wish him what he wish others ...Argue with yourself!!! bye

1 Like

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

Abeg go sleep.

Your oga Nnamdi no fit even try am not to talk of you.

Mtcheew.

u think, i am a broke man like u, i have means and if i decide to deal with Nigeria, i go kill una tire.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by EchezonaI(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
The same people from day one have always ruled in this country, both directly and indirectly.The same people from day one have always ruled in this country, both directly and indirectly.The same people from day one have always ruled in this country, both directly and indirectly.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by GavelSlam: 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

u think, i am a broke man like u, i have means and if i decide to deal with Nigeria, i go kill una tire.

Yawn!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Cyjetty: 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
mandandit:
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END..

EKWUEME'S SON IS WORKING UNDER GOVERNOR OBIANO

IS THIS FORMER VP DISTRIBUTING HIS CHILDREN ACROSS ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES IN NIGERIA?

THIS IS HOW IGBOS KEEP DISGRACING THEMSELVES AND SHOWING THE REST OF NIGERIANS HOW OPPORTUNISTIC AND POLITICALLY NAIVE THEY ARE.

It is really unfortunate if this is true. Is this type of betrayal that makes people to fear us . Don't know what ekwueme hope to achieve by this type of politics and showing this kind of example as a man of his caliber. This is nothing short of political prostitution

2 Likes

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by lereinter(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
brownsugar23:
if you like pick the father as your running mate PDP will not win

why now
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by onstelly(f): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Africonji:

Mechionu there you this propaganda foool. Your paymaster is owing former local council workers salaries, has incurring the largest debt in Anambra history, commissioning private people's investment and fake rice that Ndi Anambra citizens cannot even see to buy in the market, propagandering fake ugu farm. And you are here defending failure. You are a big fooolll!!! It is game over for you and your boss. Mark my words.
I don't know of any other thing and I don't talk about politics but as for Anambra rice it's in the market and if you want it, you can't get it. That's what I am so sure of and I don't say what I don't have first hand info about

1 Like

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by bakila: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

And wat makes u think, i wont?

I am very vengeful, i dont forget or forgive.

Naija better just let us go otherwise, some of us will constitute major problems in this country.

...or Naija will cause major problem for you.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
bakila:

...or Naija will cause major problem for you.

yeye! i have noticed u.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Grundig: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

I will allow Obiano to finish just for the sake of Soludo.

I think Soludo should repeat Obaze move but with Bianca Ojukwu APGA.

They will be up against Stella Oduah from PDP.

E go sweet me die.
I think chidoka will be back at PDP and will contest in 4years time should obiano win again.

However, Im not quite sure soludo and bianca will sell. So much ego between them for either to play second fiddle in the same party and same ticket.

As for Stella oduah, I think she's lightweight. She'll prolly get ekwunife's treatment in 2019
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by bakila: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

yeye! i have noticed u.
not until you begin to feel the pain.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Grundig:

I think chidoka will be back at PDP and will contest in 4years time should obiano win again.

However, Im not quite sure soludo and bianca will sell. So much ego between them for either to play second fiddle in the same party and same ticket.

As for Stella oduah, I think she's lightweight. She'll prolly get ekwunife's treatment in 2019

That is precisely why dey will sell.

Both candidates are over sure of themselves, put them together it is a perfect match and the people will be drawn to dem.

It is simple, Bianca enjoy 8years as Vice and then takes over for another 8 years as Gov. It is better than nothing.

That is, if they are able to defeat Stella Oduah, whom i am certain will clench the PDP ticket after 4 years.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by months: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
bakila:
not until you begin to feel the pain.

By the way, where are u from? If u are not from Anambra then a big shame on you.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
brownsugar23:
how many times will you vote from osun state?
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Ikology(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Throwback:
So most people don't even regard IPOB and their boycott?

Indeed, IPOB is for miscreants. IPOB is a terrorist group.

What if another group comes on air with different name. Will they still be terrorists?
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Spadelicious: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
mandandit:
WONDERS SHALL NEVER END..

EKWUEME'S SON IS WORKING UNDER GOVERNOR OBIANO

IS THIS FORMER VP DISTRIBUTING HIS CHILDREN ACROSS ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES IN NIGERIA?

THIS IS HOW IGBOS KEEP DISGRACING THEMSELVES AND SHOWING THE REST OF NIGERIANS HOW OPPORTUNISTIC AND POLITICALLY NAIVE THEY ARE.

Typical of these folks. I 'must chop from every bazaar kiosk mentality'!Ekwueme don't have any principles

1 Like

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by RoyalUc(m): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
GavelSlam:
Erection in Anambala?
Wonderful!

grin grin grin

You no well o...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by bakila: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

By the way, where are u from? If u are not from Anambra then a big shame on you.
...you get shame?
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by RoyalUc(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
months:

And wat makes u think, i wont?

I am very vengeful, i dont forget or forgive.

Naija better just let us go otherwise, some of us will constitute major problems in this country.

Please try and let this pain go away.
Being hateful and vengeful won't do you any good.
If Ojukwu could let go and reintegrate into the Nigerian political structure, I think nothing stops you that has not given or lost so much from doing so.
I feel your pain but please let it go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
This combo make sense oh,its tight and would destabilize obiano's camp.with this pairing,pdp have already won orumba north lga but i still think apc would narrowly come 1st ahead of pdp.apga would take 3rd.up apc,up buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Chiedu4Trump: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

It is my business and you can't do anything about it.
Well do ur Almajiri worst.
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by Benekruku(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2017

Obiano is finished!

1 Like

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by bigpicture001: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
brownsugar23:
...you can only say that wen...you got a card nd vote otherwise...plz don't sut at home and hope others will vote your choice, your card is meant for voting not as a bank official paper
Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by christopherozo: 12:54am On Sep 21, 2017
Benekruku:

Obiano is finished!

You must be smoking some serious oshogbo weed or ahihia aturu. With this pair? looks like a pregnant Father Christmas and his wife at a Christmas shindig

3 Likes

Re: Alexandria Chidi Onyemelukwe Unveiled As Obaze’s Deputy by yabatown: 1:13am On Sep 21, 2017
omenka:
Right..

And her father was busy frolicking with terrorists.. cool

LOL! DSS should search for Kanu inside Ekwueme cupboard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri / Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally / Dino Melaye At Pius Adesanmi Candle Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.