Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (207431 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Girls can also go to any length when they want to have sex with guys just that they devise the craftiest means to achieve this.

Below are some memes that depict how clever girls can be in achieving this

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
1. Before she arrives at your place, she calls asking if you're the only one at home so as to know if there would be no distraction

442 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by obiorathesubtle: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
cheesy

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
2. When you tell her you're the only one at home and that all your siblings have gone out. She will smile

475 Likes 31 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
3. The speed at which she runs to your place but when she gets to your compound, she will slow down so that you will not notice she has been running

705 Likes 46 Shares

4. When she finally gets to your place and your friends arrived before her.

The way she looks at them

614 Likes 39 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
make I book space

modified :

that no 4:
they will pretend to be playing games ,
me:

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Adasun(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
lipsrsealed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
5. When your friends start leaving one after the other and a particular one refuses to go.

She will be boiling inside of her and will be like

543 Likes 37 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Slayer2: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by BoyHuncho(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
cheesy

28 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
6. The next thing she does when you're both alone is to lie on the bed telling you to lock the door and draw the curtain that the noise from outside is too much

626 Likes 45 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
7. When you still don't grab, the next thing is to jump on the bed and pretend she's feeling cold so that you can join her on the bed

392 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
And at the very end of the fúcking spree, something like this usually happens... grin

316 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
How girls ask for sex...

White girl: kisses u deeply and whispers to ur ear.... "Let's do it"

Naija girls: Mc.Brooklyn, I will soon go oo... grin

1139 Likes 95 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by millik(f): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
make I Sidon here

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
8. When you run to the pharmacy to get her procold.

The way she will look at you

575 Likes 38 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
9. She keeps checking her wristwatch at regular intervals reminding you when she will soon be leaving and at the same time looking at you annoyingly

504 Likes 35 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Cladez(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Women love and enjoy sex the most but they always turn around to claim they don't love it and its only the men that enjoy it.

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
10. When you're not making the move, she will kuku make the move herself by throwing a pillow at you so that rough play can start from there

446 Likes 33 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
11. When you are doing the kini, she will start acting like she's not enjoying it and when you ask if you should remove it, she will tell you YES but will use her legs to grip your waist so that your joystick will not slip out

Feel free to add yours

370 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by cuvox(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Make I relax here

How the thing wee be sweeting us when the act finally commence

Meme by Mc Mouthopause

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Yeligray(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
Then she'll say turn off the light it's too bright in here

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by OrdercityWeb: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Somebody let me know when this hits Front Page. I have a message for our "we don't feel the urge for sex" women. Thank you

#Meninist cool

**Modified**
Okay. Great! Its on front page.
Research as confirmed that ladies enjoy sex more than men. And have the ability for multiple orgasms. So i don't really see why most of them use it as a bargaining chip if not that many men are ignorant.

Now, i want guys to refuse to be hood winked and remote controlled by sex. The secret most ladies don't tell you is they want sex as much as you want it but they don't brandish it the way most of you do. You need to understand how to play on the pysche of women. You need to know what turns them on and use that to your advantage. I've done it severally. You can do it too.

Guys learn to be in control. Stop acting like you will die because of sex, you become a toy in the hands of women.
Become an #Alphamale today.

#Meninist cool

282 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by 14teenK: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
When his got a nine inches shotgun and his halfway digging the hole grin

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by muller101(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
E get one wey de do push up anytime my guy is going down for business
I de look that babe somehow o. grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
shocked
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Pauls0n(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Lovetinz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Heeeyy Y'all
If your girl have called you to ask
"are you at home?" in that, you know what's up voice.
Raise up your hand.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by apholaryn: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
dry dry dry dry dry dry dry

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by TIDDOLL(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lmao... Diz Guy no dey Aite.... grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by CaptainG00D: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Then she gets all ur eyes focusing on her.
And she gets up that she wana go and pee.

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.