Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (207526 Views)

How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
How does locking door reduce noise from outside bikonu grin grin grin
did you do physics in ya secondqry sch
It's called poliritimicanatdiozation

Art students self

12 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
selflessposhheart:

grin the truth I know is not this one o
Until you're ready to admit it oooo cheesy
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Stevengerd(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Evathyst:
**Spreads mat**

e be like sey na here things go happen this night.
I tell u bae! make i follow sleep for ur mat jare make we feel the groove tonight
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
How does locking door reduce noise from outside bikonu grin grin grin
Na una I suppose ask now cheesy
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's the truthgrin
angry
tu as dit comment ?
Why are u frowning at me?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Oyindidi(f): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
jamarifox:
tu as dit comment ?
Why are u frowning at me?
Dey your lane
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Dey your lane
hey swthrt you made them ban my main acct. Fuçk you bae

6 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Oyindidi(f): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
jamarifox:
hey swthrt you made them ban my main acct. Fuçk you bae
Who is this? When was that?

1 Like

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by TIDDOLL(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
You sef feel am abi? cheesy
Spot on grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Monaco2(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
2. When you tell her you're the only one at home and that all your siblings have gone out. She will smile

Lol weneva I c dar pic I always laugh
Is the dog actually smiling cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Until you're ready to admit it oooo cheesy

OK I admit it
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by MadameHadiza: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
True
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Monaco2:

Lol weneva I c dar pic I always laugh
Is the dog actually smiling cheesy
Not really. But the dog has a funny look cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by flawlessT(f): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin... Me i don't act joor... Worris they to open up sef. Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Liftedhands(f): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
6. The next thing she does when you're both alone is to lie on the bed telling you to lock the door that the noise from outside is too much
Lolz
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by IJOBA2: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
5. When your friends start leaving one after the other and a particular one refuses to go.

The way she will be feeling
NA SEEX THREAD WE DEY ALWAYS SEE YOUangry
ASHEWO OSHIgrin

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
My girl don't have time for all this games. When she is in the mood. She tells me straight up

10 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
flawlessT:
Go and sit down jawe.. Na so una dey talk cheesy
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
IJOBA2:
NA SEEX THREAD WE DEY ALWAYS SEE YOUangry ASHEWO OSHIgrin
You know say na wetin dey sweet pass be that cheesy
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by demsid(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
flawlessT:
this is the kind of girl that I like . Thank God I finally met u here, kindly ff me bk
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by thewritingtodo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
Somebody let me know when this hits Front Page. I have a message for our "we don't feel the urge for sex" women. Thank you

#Meninist cool

No be small MENinist! Lwkm
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by EngrBello(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
McBrooklyn:
How girls ask for sex...

White girl: kisses u deeply and whispers to ur ear.... "Let's do it"

Naija girls: Mc.Brooklyn, I will soon go oo... grin

bad guy grin grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Lalas247(f): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
All this when you can just sit on his face
Shioor grin

3 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by flawlessT(f): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
demsid:
this is the kind of girl that I like . Thank God I finally met u here, kindly ff me bk
Hahahahahaha... Bad child grin

2 Likes

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by flawlessT(f): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Go and sit down jawe.. Na so una dey talk cheesy
Hahahahaha... I don talk finish ooooo
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chevronstaff:
Lol...ALL TRUE...Tosyne2much nailed!!!
These things happened during my undergraduate days in UNIBEN...The first time a lady payed me a visit in school,i dull dat day sha..Babe became angry and said she wasn't gonna pay me a visit again... I apologized ,used sweet talk to settle everything..The rest is history
Some ladies gat no chill bro. They won't visit you henceforth cheesy
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Divay22:
Can't relate tho
ofcourse u can't...U look foreign naaaa..U obey ur chemistry even if na with sule or uber driver no time u get ur orgasm forget pant and move on...Diz thread isn't for givenchy girls my dear. ..Its for d sister angela dem...D ones dat turned all guys to fans of westlife,backstreet boiz,rkelly,Celine dion..Etc..�������

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Daviestunech(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
But shocked
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by Divay22(f): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ofcourse u can't...U look foreign naaaa..U obey ur chemistry even if na with sule or uber driver no time u get ur orgasm forget pant and move on...Diz thread isn't for givenchy girls my dear. ..Its for d sister angela dem...D ones dat turned all guys to fans of westlife,backstreet boiz,rkelly,Celine dion..Etc..�������
angry
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
EngrBello:

bad guy grin grin
grin grin
Re: How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) by demsid(m): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
flawlessT:
Hahahahahaha... Bad child grin
just as bad as you are? I'm acknowledging u for who u are... U are pretty tho, waiting for ur ff bk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Tips To Make That Lady,girl Or Woman Fall Madly In Love With You / Things To Do With Your Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.