Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs (2634 Views)

Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) / South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs / Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by nku5: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2017
BE ALERT.
TODAY IT IS THE IGBOS,
TOMORROW IT WILL BE WHO?

It is reckless and foolish of any Political Zone,
State Government, Ethnic Nationalities or
Individuals to think that what is happening to the Igbo Nation in the South East of Nigeria is about Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,his bail conditions, and IPOB, NO it is about every Ethnic Nationality, Region and State that have ever said no to Injustice. The manifestations playing out today have been planned a long time ago. The day Adaka Boro
declared the 12 day war, the Nzeogwu coup, when Ojukwu declared Biafra, when Ken Saro Wiwa and his Kins men declared non violent agitation for the rights of Ogoni people, at the Kiama declaration etc.

When a man of the Niger Delta, through the
calculations of the living almighty God became
the President of Nigeria the plan for crocodiles to smile in the Niger Delta and for pythons to dance in Igbo nation was unwrapped and the time set to unleash it is now. The reality all must catch now is that we have always been free, while we have been decieved into thinking we were enslaved.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, acted as a free man knowing
he has always been free. We all must act as free
men and women and youths. The rule of law is what guides all, brute force will not give Nigeria as an inheritance to the few who won't accept that Nigeria is not their personal property. They will not succeed in killing all the rest who disagree with then

If anyone breaks the law the person must be
dealt with under the existing democratic laws not
personal oppressive laws, sharia laws, or military
laws.

It is pathetic that the army of Nigeria is wagging
war against one man in his home and can't find
one man who has destabilized a region. Nigeria army can't find a man who kills army personnel in their hundreds and yet can kill unarmed men ,women and children.MNK has a court case that must be handled through the constitutionally accepted court processes.

MNK and members of his group, and all other
Ethnic Nationalities of Nigeria own Nigeria
equally, if for any reason some Igbos, and any
other Ethnic Nationalities feel they are treated as
unequal in the process governance in Nigeria they must exercise the right to say so, if the law is broken in the process of that exercise the courts will decide on that justly and equitably.
If MNK or any other ethnic nationalities demands
to leave Nigeria, a few people who think or
believe Nigeria is their personal property surely
should let them go and keep the Nigeria they
believe is their personal property.

Any idea that Nigeria will be held together by brute force is a dead on arrival idea. Nigerians no matter their number, religion, language, creed and culture are equal in all ways in Nigeria. There is no superior Nigerian.

Pythons don't dance and crocodiles don't smile.
THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE.
THE UNITY OF NIGERIA MUST BE DISCUSSED.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF A UNITED
NIGERIA MUST BE BASED ON LIBERTY, EQUITY
AND JUSTICE based on TRUTH.

If this is not acceptable to the few who believe
Nigeria is their personal property, they are free to
be on their own. Dancing pythons or smiling crocodiles will not keep Nigeria one. Today it is pythons dancing in Igbo nation, tomorrow it may be crocodiles smiling in the Niger Delta region.

Next tomorrow it may be anything the oppressors want in anyplace they want.
Of this we must stand firm we equal NIGERIANs
there is no master and no slaves. .
Personally l was born Free and l remain Free any attempt to make me a slave will be resisted.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?.
All this too will end according to the Bible but
where? is the CRUDE OIL AND GAS question.
The will of God not man be done.
Annkio Briggs
# Convener
# NDSDM

12 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Lloydfather(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
hmm
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by PointZerom: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
We are watching....

1 Like

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by sarrki(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
It will still be Igbos

1 Like

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by freeze001(f): 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
He who has ears, let him hear!

6 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by cosby02(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
It will always be them.....

1 Like

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Stricker321: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
Okay
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by policy12: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Reserve Comment..
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by BlackDBagba: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by AfonjaConehead: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
God bless you,ma.

They keep on throwing away the baby with the bath water.
Time shall tell.
I am Niger Delta and I know NK's agitation was borne out of injustice and inequality,what the entire south suffers.

Our time shall yet come.
Their own time shall yet come.

14 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Omeokachie: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
Who's next?

The crocodile will smile.

3 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Cyynthia(f): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Iron Lady.

3 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Greatidonis: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
May you live long ma

5 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Afam4eva(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Annkio Briggs is one of the very few Niger Delta leaders that i have utmost respect for. She understands the issues and is not afraid to say them the way they are without fear of proscription. I think a lot of Igbos need the education in knowing their friends in Nigeria and Annkio Briggs is one of them. If in the event of our freedom in whichever form it comes, we should not forget people like this.

14 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by omenka(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2017
Time to like her tittìes by ipob.. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by fergie001: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
I remember this woman during the early days of the ND militancy.

During the UMY/GEJ regime,she was outspoken,fearless and articulate in her constant pleas for restructuring,etc.

Am happy to hear her remain on that turf,and clamour still for what she believes in.

Thank You,Mama Ankio

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by attackgat: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nice one from Ankio Brigs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Kazim88: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
fp lalasticlala...
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by RomeSankara: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dont worry God is in control

3 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by ZombieTAMER: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Tomorrow it will surely be the zombies turn
There is a God who defends the defenceless
Bring on the Fulani herdsmen
Bring on the Fulani army
Bring on the python
The day of reckoning beckons
omenka:

Quote me anywhere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by AngryRebel: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
I was born a free man n I will die a free man.

Ak47

I stand for justice

4 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by omenka(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Tomorrow it will surely be the zombies turn
There is a God who defends the defenceless
Bring on the Fulani herdsmen
Bring on the Fulani army
Bring on the python
The day of reckoning beckons

Quote me anywhere
Go look for a pool of red mud and wail in there. Stop spitting all over here. I don't give a shiit about your crap kiddo. That victim card doesn't work with me.

If some sort of misfortune befalls me tomorrow, I would take it in my stride and deal with it like a man. I wouldn't crawl around looking for folks to feel sorry for me like some wimpy little girl.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Amberon11: 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
I love this lady.

5 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Amberon11: 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
I pity everyone who has had the misfortune of knowing you in real life.
sarrki:
It will still be Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by ERockson: 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2017
It was Igbo yeasterday and it is Igbo today and it is going to be igbo tomorrow. Why always them?

3 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by ZombieTAMER: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:
Go look for a pool of red mud and wail in there. Stop spitting all over here. I don't give a shiit about your crap kiddo. That victim card doesn't work with me.

If some sort of misfortune befalls me tomorrow, I would take it in my stride and deal with it like a man. I wouldn't crawl around looking for folks to feel sorry for me like some wimpy little girl.

3 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by AzeezAbubakar1: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
Nonsense trash

4 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by AzeezAbubakar1: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
old junkies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Alariwo2: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
It will still be igbos.. who else?

They are the only ones crying for secession while others want restructuring.

They are two-faced people, tomorrow they can bow to the caliphate for crumbs. They can't be trusted

5 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by OjukwuWarBird: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Alariwo2:
It will still be igbos.. who else?

They are the only ones crying for secession while others want restructuring.

They are two-faced people, tomorrow they can bow to the caliphate for crumbs. They can't be trusted

Is it not stupidity to insist on sharing the same country with a two face people

4 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Alariwo2: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Is it not stupidity to insist on sharing the same country with a two face people

Are you daft or just plain stupid.. which one?

if you can't share country with others, why not pack your belongings from other people's lands and leave? Only then will they take you serious.

Get tha fvck out of my mentions.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did The Igbos See Something In Buhari / BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu Is Dead, Sanwo-olu Reacts / Buhari’s Minister, Gbemisola Saraki Protests Kwara Govt’s Demolition Of Father’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.