Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs (2613 Views)

Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) / South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs / Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Yyeske(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Today, it Nnamdi kanu, tomorrow it is IPOB miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by IpobLikePiss: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by sapientia(m): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
wow...
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by onyegwu(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
ERockson:
It was Igbo yeasterday and it is Igbo today and it is going to be igbo tomorrow. Why always them?
U know y? Igbo's can't stand injustice is in their DNA is just natural they can't help it. They rather stand alone than to condole injustice. Others can pretend but not Igbo's.

1 Like

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by junketer(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Alariwo2:
It will still be igbos.. who else?

They are the only ones crying for secession while others want restructuring.

They are two-faced people, tomorrow they can bow to the caliphate for crumbs. They can't be trusted
which restructuring? The only reason the people that think they own nigeria even thought of restructuring was because of the momentum kanu and ipob were gaining. Now that they have used forced to on kanu and ipob do you think they'll listen to any talk about restructuring. Python dance has killed restructuring. The north wants nigeria to remain as it is.

2 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by junketer(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:
Go look for a pool of red mud and wail in there. Stop spitting all over here. I don't give a shiit about your crap kiddo. That victim card doesn't work with me.

If some sort of misfortune befalls me tomorrow, I would take it in my stride and deal with it like a man. I wouldn't crawl around looking for folks to feel sorry for me like some wimpy little girl.
The way you reason sometimes dey weak me. Fulani herdsmen have been killing your people in benue( thats if you are really from there), how have you dealt with that misfortune like a man or you are just taking it in your stride?

2 Likes

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by omenka(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2017
junketer:
The way you reason sometimes dey weak me. Fulani herdsmen have been killing your people in benue( thats if you are really from there), how have you dealt with that misfortune like a man or you are just taking it in your stride?
Eyaa. It is such a shame I don't owe it to explain how I deal with issues that concern me to any terrorist.

Buttom line is I don't go around begging people to feel sorry for me like some wimpy little bïtches do, especially online.

Like I told the other terrorist, go look for a quiet corner and wail your life away, I don't and will never give a shiit how you feel.

Bye. wink
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by AzeezAbubakar1: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:
Eyaa. It is such a shame I don't owe it to explain how I deal with issues that concern me to any terrorist.

Buttom line is I don't go around begging people to feel sorry for me like some wimpy little bïtches do, especially online.

Like I told the other terrorist, go look for a quiet corner and wail your life away, I don't and will never give a shiit how you feel.

Bye. wink
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by roundman: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2017
giftq:
grin grin
I am not suprissed,brigs very mumu woman,this goes to show the connection between PDP and IPOB
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by mightyhazel: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
junketer:
u quoting an Islamist bro .hez fm nowhere around benue
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by suremanpatriot: 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
undecidedthis mama no wan rest,always want to be in the spotlight unnecessarily
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by nototribalist: 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2017
I wonder how much osibanjo bribe some Niger Delta militant. Cos this government is a government of bribeing people up and down
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Oblang(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
omenka:

Bye. wink

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by waledeji(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yesterday was Igbo I cheesy cheesy cheesy

Today is igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tomorrow would still be igbo cheesy cheesy

Cus they are the only trouble makers in naija cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by MasterKim: 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Tomorrow it will surely be the zombies turn
There is a God who defends the defenceless
Bring on the Fulani herdsmen
Bring on the Fulani army
Bring on the python
The day of reckoning beckons

Quote me anywhere
So u just remember derez God after preaching hate.
Something is worrying you

1 Like

Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by shallysgirl: 12:56am On Sep 21, 2017
She asked a question, you are calling ipob. Keep rejoicing over the killing of Igbos.
We remain steadfast in God the Jehovah Almighty . Judgement is coming.
sarrki:
It will still be Igbos
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by TheKabal: 1:00am On Sep 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
She asked a question, you are calling ipob. Keep rejoicing over the killing of Igbos.
We remain steadfast in God the Jehovah Almighty . Judgement is coming.

What do you think happens to terrorists?
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by shallysgirl: 1:58am On Sep 21, 2017
Are you a terrorist? Well I can't help you. I don't know what your end shall be.
TheKabal:

What do you think happens to terrorists?
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by HopeAtHand: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2017
Afam4eva:
Annkio Briggs is one of the very few Niger Delta leaders that i have utmost respect for. She understands the issues and is not afraid to say them the way they are without fear of proscription. I think a lot of Igbos need the education in knowing their friends in Nigeria and Annkio Briggs is one of them. If in the event of our freedom in whichever form it comes, we should not forget people like this.

Annkio Briggs is a snake, in case you don't know. You thinks she is sincere in her support for Igbos??. Those of us from Rivers know her very well.
Re: Be Alert. Today It Is The Igbos, Tomorrow It Will Be Who? - Annkio Briggs by Afam4eva(m): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Annkio Briggs is a snake, in case you don't know. You thinks she is sincere in her support for Igbos??. Those of us from Rivers know her very well.
I have followed her utterances for the past 10 years and she has not changed her tune. Atleast she's more receptive to Igbos than average Rivers person. So, even if she's not perfect, which she definitely isn't, she'snot as bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Took Atiku To A Prophetess For Spiritual Cleansing-pics / Where Are These Monikers. / Love Or Curse: A 5mins Man With Wife But 2hrs While Cheating..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.